SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 62 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:24 pm

dartbachfan27 wrote:@GetUpGirl I mentioned earlier that as per Alex's IG story, he is currently on his way to Chicago. While I'm not sure if he's driving there to meet up with TB guys, it's possible there might be other guys (himself included) who will be attending the event who are not on the flyer/tagged.
There's a sneaking feeling that I have that this weekend will be a dud in terms of sleuthing. Regardless of whether he is in Madison or Chicago or LA or whatever, something in me is telling me Peter won't be seen and we'll be left vacuuming up breadcrumbs laugh out loud jmoaa

ETA: @guardianangel I guess "outlined" was the wrong word. Ofc there are no rules. What I'm trying to say is, there seems to be a general idea/ feel/ expectation here for what a F1 should behave like and each of the final 3 have done something to deviate from that in some way imo. Certainly a season of firsts jmoaa

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 62 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by allabouttheette Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:31 pm

Is it possible that its a shout out to Jen by Peter for Rachel as she was also lead on by Nick? That would be super hilarious to me jmo. I like all F4 for different reasons and am enjoying the ride!!!!

allabouttheette

Back to top Go down

Post by Naijabach Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:37 pm

Wasn't sure were to post this, but with most people wondering about peter's whereabout. Most people had speculated if Rachel's post about missing a flight was for her or the girls. but I noticed that after Rachel's post, astrid posted on her Instagram story that she was in Houston, Texas. Also Raven posted a story with a friend who when you click on the friends says that she moved from Arkansas to Texas. So maybe it was Rachel who had to fly out or maybe not. I looked into Alexis Instagram story but wasn't sure where she was.
Naijabach
Naijabach

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:20 pm

SM is a mess this season when we have the possible F1 liking a pic of an ex contestant and the other possible F1 begin to follow 2 ex contestants after the season aired. TBH I've given up on watching SM as an indicator.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:23 pm

Liking a pic of an ex contestant isn't that bad IMO. He liked a few pics where he doesn't follow the account, so it could've been in his explore page, especially since he follows a lot of bachelor contestants and accounts. And the other guy following two ex-contestants gave me a pause, but honestly, it's really not that big of a deal laugh out loud laugh out loud. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:24 pm

I personally wish TPTB would enforce a moratorium on personal SM for the final 4. It's a hassle.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I personally wish TPTB would enforce a moratorium on personal SM for the final 4. It's a hassle.

TBH I've never seen it this all over the shop, I don't think TPTB have a handle on any of the contestants anymore. Wouldn't surprise me if the contract isn't clear enough when it comes to SM for contestants IMO

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:53 pm

Gotta admit, TPTB letting them post is the best thing they can do to keep things ambiguous. They learned how to join SM rather than attempt to BEAT it! It is genius...and they KNOW it's driving the public crazy! Ha. Wouldn't be surprised if this is all planned between ALL of them...Peter is close to Iggy and Chicago guys, but so is Bryan...so I find it hard to believe they really hate eachother?

JMO.

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:04 pm

Tilthefinalrose wrote:Gotta admit, TPTB letting them post is the best thing they can do to keep things ambiguous. They learned how to join SM rather than attempt to BEAT it! It is genius...and they KNOW it's driving the public crazy! Ha. Wouldn't be surprised if this is all planned between ALL of them...Peter is close to Iggy and Chicago guys, but so is Bryan...so I find it hard to believe they really hate eachother?

JMO.

I actually think they are all pretty good friends but the F1 and F2 following each other might be awkward for the both of them tbh.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:06 pm

Robby and Jordan followed each other during the airing and they still follow each other. Not that they are chummy or anything. But I don't read much into the follow at this stage.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:06 am

So Peter took pictures with 2 young girls in Madison tonight and he was with his dog. They both said that it was his puppy. I really think that it would be weird for a F1 to adopt a puppy except if it is to play with Copper. But as much as i want to convince myself it is really unlikely. So imo Peter is F2 like the spoiler said... I still can't wait to see the relationship with Rachel unfolds Smiley

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 62 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 62 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:12 am

We have another sighting in Madison grocery store safe to say he wasn't at LAX @sewaller

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow