SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:01 pm

I do wonder whether personality-wise he's more into reserved, mild mannered women ala his personality type or if he prefers a more fiery, assertive type of woman who's quite different from himself. Hmm.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:02 pm

@dartbachfan27 Well there is nothing mild-mannered about his ex Brittany laugh out loud IMO. Seems like she's a fiery, young, free spirit. Seems like a very cool, fun friend to have! jmoaa

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:03 pm

Jen has nothing to do with Rachel or her season, SCMIIW. The fact that he's not even following her, and liking a random contestant in a bathing suit whether it's cute or sexy, IMO is another clue that he isn't the F1. If she was a good friend of Rachel maybe then I wouldn't think anything of it. As far as we know, he has no association with Jen.

@coolangel Good thinking. We need a potential contestants thread and move that post over. I will do that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:04 pm

His ex BossyBrittany seems assertive based on her IG pics. laugh out loud I could be wrong of course
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:08 pm

@Cila51290 Even judging from her IG handle name alone Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 61 1f602

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:10 pm

If I was Rachel and Peter was F1, I would have more of an issue if it was my friend compared to a stranger. I also generally don't put much stock in the photos that people like, period. But back to the show, every season, the contestants are all different, distinct people (with the exception of a few). The F3 men have all done something on SM that deviates from the pinnacle, ideal F1 outlined on this forum so it doesn't make much a difference for me. All jmoaa

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:11 pm

Jen is followed by a few other people from the current season. If they liked the picture, Peter could have been scrolling and also liked it.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:13 pm

Just checked. The other guys from this season do not currently like that particular pic.

I do think that something else we should maybe take into consideration is although he liked her pic, it's not like he decided to follow her after. TOG is following her (although I think he might've before the start of the season) but some of the other guys who have not yet been eliminated are following her and other girls on the franchise. So the fact he's not following her should be another thing we could think about. Does he want to wait until the season finishes before following the Bachelor girls? Does he not really care so much about them in the first place? Is there no reason in particular he decided to like her pic beyond that it's a cute picture, Auntie duties, there's a baby in the pic, etc.?

Last edited by dartbachfan27 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:15 pm

Peter and Dominique have is a union I can get behind :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:18 pm

Just an update, Iggy posted an IG story about the event tonight. He only advertised the guys listed and the club. No additional people. No Peter mention

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:20 pm

@GetUpGirl I mentioned earlier that as per Alex's IG story, he is currently on his way to Chicago. While I'm not sure if he's driving there to meet up with TB guys, it's possible there might be other guys (himself included) who will be attending the event who are not on the flyer/tagged.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:23 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:If I was Rachel and Peter was F1, I would have more of an issue if it was my friend compared to a stranger. I also generally don't put much stock in the photos that people like, period. But back to the show, every season, the contestants are all different, distinct people (with the exception of a few). The F3 men have all done something on SM that deviates from the pinnacle, ideal F1 outlined on this forum so it doesn't make much a difference for me. All jmoaa

IMO There is no ideal F1 and this forum doesn't have any rules on what the ideal F1 should be so I'm not sure what you mean by "this forum". Opinions are based on years of sleuthing and the behaviour of the F1 post filming. Typically the F1 does not like SM pics of other females in bathing suits.

If anyone has knowledge of other F1's liking former contestant pics, in bathing suits, then we can compare those F1's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow