SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:49 am

I saw that- why would he be in Boston?

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by chocolatebrownies Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:49 am

I haven't seem him explain himself or whine at all. If anything , some of the things he has liked says he has a sense of humor about it. Not to mention the post where he stated he welcomes all opinions showed that the guy knows what to expect. He knows there are going to be comments that are negative as well as positive. Infact he hasn't even bothered to delete a lot of the negative comments that have targeted him specifically. Anywho , I guess it's one of those things where everyone will have a different perspective on how these folks are handling things. JMO.

Didn't a contestant say just a few days ago on IG that he was making plans with Peter? Maybe this has to do with that?

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:50 am

Airport sighting super interesting if it was really him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:53 am

TLTF wrote:She said that she tried to take a pic but he was rushing so maybe it was not him...

Doesn't he have a class today..? Maybe a quick trip somewhere if it was him..

Last edited by Carine on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:53 am

Who was the contestant who stated they were making plans to meet? And did he mention where they would be meeting? I'm guessing if he is meeting guys from the show then we would probably get a few pictures.

chocolatebrownies

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:55 am

@chocolatebrownies Iggy, Anthony, and Diggy, but those guys live in Chicago. He could probably just drive down there since he still does some modeling work in Chicago.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:57 am

But doesn't he have a class today? Sorry for being a debbie downer but I ain't getting my hopes up again! giggling

chocolatebrownies

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:59 am

chocolatebrownies wrote:But doesn't he have a class today? Sorry for being a debbie downer but I ain't getting my hopes up again! giggling

He should have a class today. I'm sure there will be fan pics if he's there.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:01 am

@blueberry That's what I thought.

chocolatebrownies

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:02 am

GetUpGirl wrote:@GuardianAngel Who is MM?

I believe she is referencing Mama Murray the nickname of Josh Murray's mom since she is always on social media defending her son.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:03 am

bleuberry wrote:
chocolatebrownies wrote:But doesn't he have a class today? Sorry for being a debbie downer but I ain't getting my hopes up again! giggling

He should have a class today. I'm sure there will be fan pics if he's there.
FWIW, there were no fan pics of his class yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:04 am

@GetUpGirl I dont think there have to be videos of his class everyday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow