SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 17 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:49 am

bluwavz wrote:I just saw that comment. Man some folks take this show way too seriously. IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Ikr! That is just too much imo laugh out loud But I love his “ironic” like. Wondering how he is taking all of this.

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 17 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 17 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 17 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:49 am

GuardianAngel wrote:IA nothing wrong at all with modelling. He is certainly good at that. I'm just saying just because he had issues before it doesn't mean he can't further that modelling career again.

Maybe if he is not the F1 and is asked to do the Bachelor, why can't he do it because he wants to give it as shot and meet his HEA. No one IMO accepts the lead to waste their time. IMO They all do it for one reason or another in hopes of benefiting themselves. Whether it be fame, further their career, meet that special someone.

and entertain us Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:50 am

see2love wrote:Peter just liked a comment that asically slaughtered him.

LMAO...whoever wrote that comment needs to take a step back. Yikes~
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:51 am

Marcy03 wrote:If Peter becomes the Bachelor, he needs to be really outgoing. *IMO* I rarely heard the man speak.

He's kind of awkward and closed up. *IMO*

People accused Sean of being Vanilla too, and I loved his season Smiley

Back to top Go down

I saw the comments( the guy wrote 2 nasty ones) and had to come out of hibernation. Goodness me!

Back to top Go down

Marcy03 wrote:Sean Lowe seems more outgoing than him. **JMO**

agreed, but back to Des season after 3 episodes (or most of the season TBH) he didnt!

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:53 am

I SC the comment. Is it really that deep? BTW this is the same guy who claimed Bryan had a gf who he dumped to come on the show, so he's just a troll IMO ...
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 17 Screen51
Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:54 am

People out there are crazy !!!!
I really feel sorry for these contestants and what they have to ensure online. JMO

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:55 am

There is a second comment

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:55 am

I don't read many IG comments, but I recognized that name, laugh out loud I just didn't know where I read it. The person needs to click log off, and stay off IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:57 am

This is just the beginning IMO. He might want to take a step back and not feed the trolls IMO. Nothing good comes out of engaging with them IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:58 am

ReneeM wrote:I SC the comment. Is it really that deep? BTW this is the same guy who claimed Bryan had a gf who he dumped to come on the show, so he's just a troll IMO ...
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 17 Screen51
Source

Please pose the ither comment by this same guy. TIA.
A grown man took the time to write a novel about someone he saw on tv. Crazy people in the world

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow