SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 31 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:07 am

Realityjunkie88 wrote:Have ppl mentioned the interview that Alexis and Caila did on the guys.  https://youtu.be/tWGHQfOofGs I just watched it for the first time and I thought it was interesting that Alexis said Bryan was hot (very enthusiastically might I add) and she felt like Peter was genuine and adorable. I just thought her word choices were interesting for each guy and I know ppl mentioned that she pretty much knows who win. I felt like a friend who knew who Rachel's fiancé is might be a bit hesitant to call him hot so excitedly just out of respect. Everyone is different and maybe Alexis doesn't care, but I'm thinking she wouldn't exclaim how hot she finds Rachel's fiance. Lol Her words seemed more so sweet towards Peter and even her expression softened a bit when she spoke about him.

Could be because Rachel broke his heart so Alexis feels bad for him? Ha! Who knows. I mentined earlier that the interviews moving forward will give us a better perspective imo. I wish the guys did interviews or blogs afeter everydate like the ones in Canada do. Imo

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 31 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Carine Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:11 am

see2love wrote:Sometimes liking negative comments disarms the people posting them so Id give him a pass on that one. Who knows if liking the comments actually helps him to deal with them in a positive manner. I wouldnt be bothered about what some sick cowards who dont really know me post about meespecially when I know its not me or who I am. Imo

Rachel seems to also be reading/deleting comments as well on her last pic posted it seems some vile negative comments were deleted. I think some of them do tend to read them, I would disable comments..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:32 am

I don't think there is anything childish in how he has dealt with the negativity so far. Neither do I see it as him playing games. If anything he has for the most part handled it in a manner that I'd call darn mature. He stated that since his instagram is public , he knows what to expect and welcomes all opinions. It's only when folks cross the line where they attack his family and friends that he has deleted a lot of the comments. Most of the ones that have targeted him specifically are still up there on his page. As for image , everyone who is in the public eye cares about their image. Even the folks who say they don't , do. It all comes down to how you deal with all the bull that is thrown your way. Not everyone has thick skin to the extent that nothing that is said out there will affect them. It's just that some do a better job of letting on that nothing is affecting them where as some aren't as good at it. To me Peter so far seems like someone who knows what is being said out there and has responded in a way that is not in your face yet is getting his point across. JMO.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:35 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Engaging in SM negative comments by liking them IMO is childish. He's playing games. If he's the F1 happy and in love, what does he care about his image or what anyone thinks of him.

@GetUpGirl His SM activity has changed, and that doesn't even need an IMO because it's fact. He has more people following and posting, and he is trying to deal with the negativity as evident by his posts and his likes. He is obviously reading them in order to like a comment that is buried among many other comments. Prior to being on the show, all comments were positive from friends and family. Not so much now. He's getting a lot of negativity and IMO it's hurting his self esteem. He needs to get off SM IMHO, or go back to therapy to deal with this before it gets worse or turns into a MM.

So if you are happy and in love, you suddenly don't care how other people perceive you? Whether we should care or not (prob not), most people still do. At least I do, and I am happy and in love.

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:37 am

WrapQueen85 wrote:So the brother of the birthday girl posted an IG story of him and his sister, and in the background you can hear Rachel talking. She says, "people are like, are y'all going to do a show, and I'm like I think that's..." I listened to this extremely too many times trying to figure out what she said at the end, but I can't quite make it out. It's sounds like "I think that's the best..." or "I think that's the next..."

http://instagram.com/trey_scales
This may be a coincidence (and probably is), but Peter and Rachel were both on instagram liking pics 11 hours ago. This video was posted just before that. The timing is interesting IMO.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:40 am

For me, I don't like it when any of these contestant whine on SM about being attacked or have to explain to SM trolls that they are crossing the line.

I would ignore them, block them, and pay attention to the ones that are positive and supportive.

On the last IG he posted, for example, he got over 14,000 likes and he chooses to deal with a handful of idiots? Why bother? He may think he's doing a good thing, IMO he's looking foolish for giving them any attention what so ever. I say this for any contestant that behaves this way. SM trolling isn't going away anytime soon, and I personally don't see how it will ever stop.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:41 am

Wait, what ???

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 31 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 31 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:45 am

@TLTF I was just coming in here to post the same thing. I asked her which airport, LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:46 am

Hmm was that really Peter... If it was interesting...

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:46 am

@TLTF Interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:46 am

Boston-Logan Airport apparently... What do you guys think...?

ETA : She answered Logan airport. I made a quick google search and it's Logan-Boston. Would this make sense ? Is there Any more Logan airport ?

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 31 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 31 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:48 am

She said that she tried to take a pic but he was rushing so maybe it was not him...

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow