SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:30 pm

@sdmom yes thank you for correcting me I was thinking sometime between Nov-Dec. So with Kareem nothing suspicious due to filming IMO.

I sometimes wish filming happened in real time.

I'm not sure if this was addressed does anyone know why Rachel was able to post the picture before the show started? Unless it was announced like Rachel was announced in Feb but didn't air until May?

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:38 pm

I've locked thread to makes some clarifications:
Fact A thing that is known or proved to be true..
The way this forum is operated is things are presented as opinions or facts for simplicities sake. It helps to keep confusion and misinterpretation at a minimum.  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 46 4256136633
If something is being presented as a fact it should be presented with sourcing or proof to show that it is. I just showed a basic example of how to provide sourcing for a fact above by providing a source and the definition of fact.
Here is another definition of fact. a piece of information presented as having objective reality.  Facts are objective data.
I hope this puts this issue to rest for once and for all. I believe it will.  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 46 4256136633
The forum is happy to embrace all opinions as long as they abide by our site rules. Opinions must be stated as such as everyone has them.
Thank you. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:44 pm

What I'm suggesting, is TPTB cast her for Nick with the intent of making her the Ette and prayed he followed suit. A part of me maintains this is the only explanation of why he let her go IMO. She was too great not to IMO.

Kareem specifically states there were 3 black contestants remaining on TV (sorry, not real time) and this raises an eyebrow because wasn't it Rach, Jasmine and Taylor or was it Dominique? I don't recall but that was waaaaay before November! There is room for speculation that because it was so early on they knew she was a fan fave, it could have been circulated to agencies and cast pools alike that she was the one and then officially confirmed later! JMO.

Edit* And if they knew Peter was looking for "An Andi type" well there ya go! (Upgraded, IMHO)

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:47 pm

Not sure why we're discussing Nick and Rachel being let go in Peter's thread. Totally  offtopic  But Nick let Rachel go because he felt more for someone else, plain and simple.  Same reason Rachel will let all but F1 go.

Now back to Peter...
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:53 pm

@ladybug82 i brought that up bc people are speculating how peter could have gone for her prematurely, but if it was determined she was going to be the next lead while nick had half of his contestants on, then he could have been tipped if he had already expressed his "Andi Type" to TPTB. *edit: he would have had enough time to do some homework IMO. Just throwing it out there

Last edited by Tilthefinalrose on Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:55 pm

ReneeM wrote:@Kashathediva is it this pic? It was posted in december but all we know about when he liked it is that it was before he took his profile off private post filming. He could've liked it when she first posted it, or after he was cast but before filming started, maybe even after filming before he took his profile off private.

Thanks for sharing this. So we still don't know for a fact as to when he exactly liked it...right? I remember coming across a post here before I registered that Peter was cast somewhere in Jan so it could have been he perhaps liked it after the show was already on air? I guess what I'm trying to state is we don't know for a fact as to when it's that he liked it but the fact that he liked it shows he perhaps somewhat liked Rachel.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:06 pm

Regarding Reality Steve and the negative things about Peter, RS also said in the article announcing the spoiler change that Peter is the front runner to be the next bachelor and that he will be well liked after the season. So those "negative things" are likely not something that happened during filming and probably won't come out during the season.

Last edited by patri1610 on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:06 pm

@Tilthefinalrose you think they planned all of this so long ago? That's a lot of planning, but I agree with @Ladybug82. She became the Bachelorette because someone chose someone other than her IMO. I do think they brought Peter on this season because of his the many connections he has with Rachel (gap teeth, Wisconsin, family oriented, etc) IMO.

@chocolatebrownies CMIIW but someone said in December but I'm thinking sometime between January. It does make sense for him to like it early because if filming ended in November then they could've started the casting process near then too. If so Peter was the only cast this season I'm aware liked an early pic of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by carla Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:06 pm

Max64 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:@bluejay25 The only one I can think of for sure turned it down was Chris L.  and that was because he had met Peyton.  I am sure there are a couple others and some just rumored to be in contention.  But I agree if Peter is F2 and asked to lead the next season I will be shocked if he turns it down.  This is not a bad thing, it just is what it is.  It takes a certain personality to go on the show in the first place.  IMO

If I recall correctly Chris L hadn't met Peyton yet, I thought it had more to do with how he and his family or mom were portrayed.

ITA...Chris L resented his maudlin edit. He and Peter have similar personality, behavior traits, IMO. Whenever I'd see Peter these first 3 episodes, Chris L would come to mind, and that's why I immediately liked him. I think TPTB also saw similarities...maybe that's why he's received such an over-the-top perfect edit...that is...UNTIL he turns down the lead, like Chris L did. Who knows, maybe he's already has turned it down.

carla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:08 pm

@patri1610 I don't think we're allowed to link to RS. However I will say I hope he's wrong about all his predictions IMO.

@carla if Peter isn't F1 then hopefully he won't take the gig especially if he met someone new or got back with an ex IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:12 pm

Yeah does anyone know the timeline in which TPTB begin interviewing/talking to potential leads? Is it considered early at this stage? Based on Rachel's season, she must've been in talks right about now but we know her lead experience has been a little unusual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:15 pm

carla wrote:
Max64 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:@bluejay25 The only one I can think of for sure turned it down was Chris L.  and that was because he had met Peyton.  I am sure there are a couple others and some just rumored to be in contention.  But I agree if Peter is F2 and asked to lead the next season I will be shocked if he turns it down.  This is not a bad thing, it just is what it is.  It takes a certain personality to go on the show in the first place.  IMO

If I recall correctly Chris L hadn't met Peyton yet, I thought it had more to do with how he and his family or mom were portrayed.

ITA...Chris L resented his maudlin edit.  He and Peter have similar personality, behavior traits, IMO.  Whenever I'd see Peter these first 3 episodes, Chris L would come to mind, and that's why I immediately liked him. I think TPTB also saw similarities...maybe that's why he's received such an over-the-top perfect edit...that is...UNTIL he turns down the lead, like Chris L did. Who knows, maybe he's already has turned it down.

Chris didn't like his edit and had already told them no, but they wouldn't take no for an answer and kept upping the anti.  In the end he turned them down the final time, because of meeting and starting something with Peyton.  Thank you Jesse Beck for making the intro!   They're of my fav couples from this franchise.  

JMO

ETS:  they may already be in talks with a couple, but it's really early yet.  They need to see for sure how everyone's received.  Some may sign some sort of prelim contract saying they're being considered, but no final contract will be signed until the last minute, right before the season begins filming, IMO.  Unless they do an early announcement again for some reason.

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow