SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:07 pm

@GuardianAngel doesn't the lady say "The Bachelor is trying to woo the Bachelorette with a purchase" implying that he purchased something in the hopes of wooing her. I rather see all 4 or 3 buying something similar or none at all IMO.

source

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:29 pm

@WhisperingLove I interpreted it that way as well. If they were just browsing, she would have left that entire sentence out. She could still post the pic, while saying it was exciting to see them filming there etc etc.

Now IMO a ring may not have been purchased, but something was. I feel like if there was no purchase made, what is she basing her opinion of him on? He took charge of what? Walking and looking around? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:34 pm

Trying to woo said Bachelorette with a purchase didn't sound like he actually purchased something.

The bachelor woo'd her with a purchase, IMO would be he purchased something? I could be wrong.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:43 pm

I take it the way you interpreted it. He was attempting to woo her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:51 pm

The way she worded that sentence, the only way he did not make a purchase is if Rachel refused it, which is possible but I doubt, IMO.

Trying to woo is interchangeable with trying to win over/ impress, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:58 pm

He just followed Lucas Yancey...

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 24 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 24 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:10 pm

adf23 wrote:The way she worded that sentence, the only way he did not make a purchase is if Rachel refused it, which is possible but I doubt, IMO.

Trying to woo is interchangeable with trying to win over/ impress, IMO.  

But I don't think the promo would lead us to believe he did. I think the promo would leave it open ended if that makes sense. They went to the Farmer's market and looked and he tried to woo through the process.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:40 pm

@TLTF not surprised Lucas did say he one of the two genuine guys in an interview recently.

source

@adf23 I agree I think he did make a purchase, not sure it was the infamous ring or not. I guess we'll see IMO.

ETA: Bryan follows him too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:14 am

What I wonder since they know the outcome why did they do that commerical with Peter and rachel about Husband material and air it??

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:16 am

@reason What commercial?
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:18 am

@Dookam23 The one about husband material the photo is whisperinglove avatar?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:05 am

@reason That wasn't a commercial, The husband material game happened during the show. The profile on that page was just people interviewing them. Idk if i made sense.
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow