SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 23 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:08 pm

@gramercypark10 @Marcy03 I agree. It's very difficult to get a grasp on someone's personality on this show. I think certain ppl like Rachel come across extremely well and we get a good sense of who they are, but that's not the case for everyone. I can think of 2 ppl right now who I initially thought were boring when the appeared on the show, both of these ppl went to BIP after and I was shocked at how funny/charming they were. Lol I think Peter is def more reserved and it will take him some time to open up to new ppl ( this personality type may not be the best for the accelerated process on the bachelor/bachelorette). I could tell he was super nervous on the first date and in his head prob overthinking everything he wanted to say. However, Peter actually looks like he can be super fun/ goofy from some of his posts on social media. I loved the first vid he posted when he came back. Just him jamming to some music. Lol He seems super laid back. Hope we see more of this side on the show.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 23 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:11 pm

lexforlife wrote:Still love what  she said about him.

I agree, especially coming from someone that I'm assuming has never met him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:11 pm

@Realityjunkie88 I totally agree. Although people have been voicing out their concern as to how he would do as TB and some are even speculating that it would be a much more anxiety-riven environment for him, I wonder if it could turn out to be the complete opposite. As The Bachelor, he will be more "in control" than he was on The Bachelorette, and given he would already have been through the process before, he would be better positioned to know what to expect and how to psychologically and emotionally prepare himself for the journey. JMO but I don't think we can automatically jump to the conclusion that he would fare worse just because he has been quite nervous on the show. Who knows but JMO

Last edited by dartbachfan27 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:18 pm

@dartbachfan27 Exactly! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:21 pm

adf23 wrote:Jewelry lady's facebook post about Peter/Rachel's purchase:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1566231200085973&id=100000973235745

Thank you for posting. My response is not directed at you.

It confirms that she did not say Peter purchased anything. All she says in her post is the bachelor is trying to woo her with a purchase.

If he's not the F1, they'll show it, IMO to mess with viewers since Rachel has obviously had the go ahead to talk about the reminder ring in media rounds. If he is the F1, they won't show it. Just the way I see it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Thank you for posting. My response is not directed at you.

It confirms that she did not say Peter purchased anything. All she says in her post is the bachelor is trying to woo her with a purchase.

If he's not the F1, they'll show it, IMO to mess with viewers since Rachel has obviously had the go ahead to talk about the reminder ring in media rounds. If he is the F1, they won't show it. Just the way I see it.

I agree. It's a great misdirection if he's F2 imo.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:01 pm

Here's some more details on the vendor here

http://modamadison.com/2012/05/06/farmers-market-finds/

It appears she sells earring and pendants and not rings. So if they bought a ring, it was from another vendor IMO.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:16 pm

@gramercypark10 She sells vintage and antique jewellery also earrings. That is what I read IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:21 pm

reason wrote:@gramercypark10 She sells vintage and antique jewellery also earrings.  That is what I read IMHO

She goes into more detail here

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkH4SkJFNKM

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:46 pm

Peter has been posting from home all day. What does this mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:50 pm

Just that he's home, IMO. Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:01 pm

Marcy03 wrote:Peter has been posting from home all day. What does this mean?

As far as I can see, he only posted one IG story this mirning. What else has he posted? And how we know he posts from home?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow