SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 25 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:08 am

@reason I think it was just from their one and one date and interview not a commercial.
source

@Dookam23 do you have a link to that video?

Last edited by WhisperingLove on Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 25 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:09 am

Completely new to this forum world so what's the point of making new threads?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:15 am

@WhisperingLove Yeah its right here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCwjf4zBQao
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:17 am

@Pachelshipper8 I think it's to make it easier and not confuse people, would you like it if there were 1000+ pages on just one forum? I know I wouldn't. JMO
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:45 am

I like Peter but some of the comments that he is liking, even though are of good intents are a bit cringe-worthy.He liked a comment mentioning he is a hero. These people(fans and trolls) don't know you .
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:51 am

@Dessler I like him too but I have to agree. He's a little more sensitive than I thought. It's not a bad thing, but he needs to get used to trolls, because it will only get worse from here. IMO

Last edited by A1day1 on Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:05 am

laugh out loud IMO I don't see anything wrong with liking comments
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:12 am

IMO The comments he is getting are not even that bad compared to what I have read for other cast members over the years. People questioning your intent/calling you wrong reasons is the best 'negative comment' anyone can get IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud If he can't handle this, it's going to be a loooonnngggg season for him IMO.

It also reminds me of the comment Rachel had made during her HTD last season - In her family, you need to have thick skin (paraphrasing). So far, I feel Peter has anything but thick skin. One more reason IMO why he might not be a good match for Rachel based on her own words.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:12 am

Dookam23 wrote:laugh out loud IMO I don't see anything wrong with liking comments

Imo it might just be a thanks for your support kind of likes.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:15 am

coolangel wrote:IMO The comments he is getting are not even that bad compared to what I have read for other cast members over the years. People questioning your intent/calling you wrong reasons is the best 'negative comment' anyone can get IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud If he can't handle this, it's going to be a loooonnngggg season for him IMO.

It also reminds me of the comment Rachel had made during her HTD last season - In her family, you need to have thick skin (paraphrasing). So far, I feel Peter has anything but thick skin. One more reason IMO why he might not be a good match for Rachel based on her own words.

All JMO

TBH we are speculating here on the forum that he doesn't have thick skin. We really don't know if he does or if he doesn't. The comments that he deleted were about Rachel. He left any nasty comments people left about himself which he didn't care one way or another imo.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:21 am

@Dessler I hope the praise isn't getting to his head. I agree some of the comments he likes is interesting. However he's not liking as much comments as he use to. I always knew Peter was a sensitive soul, talking about therapy. IMO.

@coolangel he's gotten some pretty bad comments worse than that. There needs to be balance in relationship that's why I still believe I've never seen a better suited match than Peter and Rachel so far IMO. His skin might not be thick but I don't think it's think, more medium laugh out loud IMO.

@gramercypark10 good point there it seemed like he was protecting his girl IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:32 am

Did Rachel's insta story ask that 17yr old to wish for being the bachelorette? This is getting interesting cantstopl

Laughing at or with Peter?
If someone can bring the video over please. TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow