SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 11 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:43 am

Peter has a brother?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 11 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:43 am

Big Billy Clark

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:44 am

@Marcy03 yeah that is not his brother that is his close friend..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by wickedwitch Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:46 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Peter has a brother?
Yes. The niece he mentioned with the gap teeth is one of his brother's children.

wickedwitch

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:48 am

How many siblings does Peter have?

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:51 am

It's very confusing to me why people suggest Peter has used his platform for sights on fame and fortune when he already dabbled in that for much of his 20s? He decided to walk away from a seemingly thriving career as a model and personal trainer in LA to come home to Madison and start his Worth Personal Training! IMO it takes a lot of guts to bet on yourself like that, especially knowing it was best for him in the long run (no matter what it meant to his pockets short term). Don't know how much he makes now in comparison to his modeling, but IMO RUNNING a business takes a lot more financial risk and effort to do than having an agent book your gigs and showing up to a modeling shoot to exploit your inherent good looks. :D Oh, to be hot AF laugh out loud.

That being said...if he WERE just using the show, what would be his end game? The Bachelor? He already has/had ties to Hollywood and this show has obviously put him and his business on the map...so I don't personally see him doing another show that will take MONTHS of his time away from his brand he's building. Not when he's gained so much momentum with this seemingly earnest, wholesomen mid-west-with-a-flair-of -Hollywood charm (IMO). There's a lot more to be seen, but I don't see the point in jeopardizing his brand over a show thats not guaranteed to work in his favor. If I were him, I'd ride the coattails of favorable public perception without being susceptible to further production manipulation. You already see what's happening to this season's Ette over the spoilers and she was/is adored by many IMO.

All in all I think Peter is a lot like Rachel in that he had nothing to really hide or be ashamed of and went out on a limb to find love because he could! It is a melodramatic, unrealistically magnificent setting to find love, but it happens. I truly believe he saw the lead was Rachel and called his strings and was like MEEEEEEEE! Their chemistry and interests are so similar and I do believe he YouTube binged watched her on Nicks season and fancied her before he got there. Haha.

All JMO.

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:54 am

@Tilthefinalrose I suspect he is not playing for fleiss so the devil decides to :stirthepot :stirthepot .  I truly hope he does not do the bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:56 am

He has one brother named Dave who lives in NJ. His IG is private.

Can't see much but here is his FB: https://www.facebook.com/dave.kraus.12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:56 am

@Tilthefinalrose It's interesting you say that you don't see him personally doing another show that will take months of his time away from his brand he's building. What do you make of his date with Rachel where he said he HOPES to move away from Madison? How do you reconcile that with his said business? Moving away from Madison to Dallas or wherever would certainly require him uprooting his business and building it elsewhere. So if he's willing to move for love in Rachel's case, he might be willing to do The Bachelor after all IMO at least based on this logic

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:57 am

As per sleuthing, while on their 1:1 date, he asked Rachel if she could see herself living there. IMO that's not a question to ask a lead, when you're from a different state and you have no intentions of moving.

Yes he left L.A, he had health issues, people change, recover from their illness, mature, goals change. Just because something happened a few years ago, doesn't mean they may never want to have anything to do with it again. He's still modelling. He must be comfortable with it if he didn't give it up completely.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:02 pm

@GuardianAngel I believe he does model parttime may be to supplement his income nothing wrong with that. If he want to move to increase I see not wrong with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:02 pm

Is Peter a Christian?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow