SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 74 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by lleyki Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:18 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:@lleyki It means something if you're not of the belief that Rachel flew to Mexico for a SHV with Bryan, or had a SHV at all during that time. I'm not of that belief.

Actually none of that had anything to do with my point. As I said, I do get the social media sleuthing, especially when the individuals are unaccounted for. I was merely saying that in this case we know it means nothing because we know for a fact there was no way they were together this weekend. Unless we think Rachel left a weekend wedding all the way in Jamaica to go to a SHV.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 74 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by gramercypark10 Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:26 pm

lleyki wrote:
GetUpGirl wrote:@lleyki It means something if you're not of the belief that Rachel flew to Mexico for a SHV with Bryan, or had a SHV at all during that time. I'm not of that belief.

Actually none of that had anything to do with my point. As I said, I do get the social media sleuthing, especially when the individuals are unaccounted for. I was merely saying that in this case we know it means nothing because we know for a fact there was no way they were together this weekend. Unless we think Rachel left a weekend wedding all the way in Jamaica to go to a SHV.

The wedding was this weekend and not the 6 june

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The flight attendant could have gone to random city, where Rachel was having a connecting flight, and the plane/FA could return back to where ever she came from and went home. That post was 9:25pm. The FA could have returned after 9:25pm, lots of time for flying around. Wasn't there a comment that she was going International, and there were flights that matched up for BIP locations? I'm pretty sure I posted it myself.  

SHV's are at a rented house location, where they stay put for two three whatever days. No one goes anywhere. We know Rachel was MIA after the FA pic, where was Peter?

@Max64 Thanks, I was pretty sure from what I remembered that was the case.

There have been SHV in Canada. Out of country doesn't have to be Mexico. I'm just putting it out there that there is no evidence putting Arika or Rachel in Mexico and it makes even less sense when we know what was going on in Paradise. Just putting another theory out there because there seems to be a consensus she probably went to Mexico without any proof of that. Just throwing an alternative (and IMO, a more likely alternative) out there. There were flights matching a trip to Mexico (unlikely IMO) and a trip up North and to the Midwest. I just didn't want anything getting dismissed without more in depth research. All Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:30 pm

gramercypark10 wrote:
lleyki wrote:

The wedding was this weekend and not the 6 june

Yes, and my response is regarding social media that happened today. I have no comment about the June 6 stuff.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:31 pm

@getupgirl I was just going to say that about Canada. I think people took to much stock in the other FA who said she was going overseas. Is Canada not classed as overseas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:31 pm

Since that flight attendant lives in Sioux Falls and the other flight attendant said the flight was international....this makes the most sense to me...considering Sioux Falls is a regional airport and the flight attendant that is being referred to in this thread lives in Sioux Falls and works for American Airlines.
Sioux Falls = FSD  Dallas = DFW  Puerto Vallarta = PVR

FSD dep 7:00 to DFW arr 9:13
DFW dep 10:35 to PVR arr 1:05
PVR dep 2:00 to DFW arr 4:42
DFW dep 6:40 to FSD arr 8:47

It is not unusual for TPTB to have a SHV visit in Mexico while they are there for production. Rachel and her F1 could/would have been sequestered from the BIP cast IMO.

Just tossing out a viable...and IMO valid option for the SHV and travel by Rachel 6/6/17.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:36 pm

You know since Rachel has done long distance, maybe shv is not a biggie for her, hence the erractic shv sleuthing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:37 pm

@Seabear This what happen and it was TOG not Peter IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:37 pm

wrossy78 wrote:@getupgirl I was just going to say that about Canada. I think people took to much stock in the other FA who said she was going overseas. Is Canada not classed as overseas.

She said out of the country not overseas.  I still think it was Mexico imo. At the time she left they were still filming.  Canada has been used but that is usually when one of them is from there.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:38 pm

Seabear wrote:Since that flight attendant lives in Sioux Falls and the other flight attendant said the flight was international....this makes the most sense to me...considering Sioux Falls is a regional airport and the flight attendant that is being referred to in this thread lives in Sioux Falls and works for American Airlines.

It is not unusual for TPTB to have a SHV visit in Mexico while they are there for production. Rachel and her F1 could/would have been sequestered from the BIP cast IMO.

Just tossing out a viable...and IMO valid option for the SHV and travel by Rachel 6/6/17.
All JMO
This doesn't factor in the Mom's comment which IMO, implies that Rachel was in Sioux Falls or somewhere nearby and said Arika should invite her over. I don't think she would say to invite her to Sioux Falls if she was on a flight down to Mexico. IMO, the comment, which is very important because it verifies Arika's evening whereabouts, implies that's Rachel landed somewhere and continued onward to another destination. She doesn't have to do that if she's going to PVR for a SHV. That, combined with potentially meeting up with Whitney who is from Minnesota and Peter and Rachel's new looks (Peter coincidentally shaved right after) bodes well for a SHV for Peter, making him F1.

If you isolate one part and look at one piece, it doesn't make sense. But combine all the different elements and you start to get a picture of what I think was a 3 day shv. It would fall in line with a potential Memorial Day SHV as well. We see Rachel is very flexible with her schedule, so SHV don't hve to be on weekends.

All JMO

Last edited by GetUpGirl on Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:44 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:
Seabear wrote:Since that flight attendant lives in Sioux Falls and the other flight attendant said the flight was international....this makes the most sense to me...considering Sioux Falls is a regional airport and the flight attendant that is being referred to in this thread lives in Sioux Falls and works for American Airlines.

All JMO
This doesn't factor in the Mom's comment which IMO, implies that Rachel was in Sioux Falls or somewhere nearby and said Arika should invite her over. I don't think she would invite her to Sioux Falls if she was on a flight down to Mexico. IMO, the comment, which is very important because it verifies Arika's evening whereabouts, implies that's Rachel landed somewhere and continued onward to another destination. She doesn't have to do that if she's going to PVR for a SHV. All JMO

That post IMO doesn't refer to any of that. She was simply suggesting that she invite Rachel over, probably as a joke/for real/ but Rachel was going somewhere else. How does that post confirm that Rachel was staying in Sioux Falls or somewhere nearby and that she would be able to join them later in the evening because Rachel was nearby? And even if she was, she's not going to be able to go to some random person's house, let alone while on a SHV.

Sorry, I don't see how this makes any sense.

Thanks @Seabear, that's how I see it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:50 pm

@GuardianAngel It doesn't confirm any of that because that's not what I said. This is just sleuthing and trying to make sense of the bits of info that have actually been provided to us in this specific instance. I edited and added more context after your replied, but I'm looking at the information and trying to put together puzzle pieces to figure out when SHV. I don't have the full image ofc, but I'm piecing together what I see. When I piece these bits together, I'm not seeing any actual information sleuthed that points to Mexico. I have no puzzle pieces that indicate Mexico in anyway. If there's actual information that points to Mexico, I'll believe that. At this point, there is none. IMO, past instances can provide reasonable speculation, but it's not evidence. All Jmo.

Also, CMIIW, wasn't Rachel on a plane with Whitney? Didn't they fly to the finals together? Whitney wasn't in Mexico.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow