SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:21 pm

I wonder who the writer is? is it someone from here? just a question with the final 2 comment?? just curious??

Last edited by reason on Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:22 pm

jjjami wrote:I honestly don't think he should do Bach (if they offer it to him). I don't think he can handle it imo, especially with the criticism that will come with it.
IMO, I think he's handling things very well. He isn't responding and when he did respond, he posted two very loving comments. He's liking the those who are not fans comments. He isn't arguing with them. All Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:22 pm

I'm just wondering out loud and maybe I'm completely off the mark here but I feel like if he were indeed F1 , things probably wouldn't be getting to him as much as they are. I mean he's probably trying to get over the whole thing and then on top of that you have folks who are basically questioning if he even fell for Rachel. If he had her by his side , I'm not sure if he would give two hoots about a lot of this stuff. JMO.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:24 pm

chocolatebrownies wrote:I'm just wondering out loud and maybe I'm completely off the mark here but I feel like if he were indeed F1 , things probably wouldn't be getting to him as much as they are. I mean he's probably trying to get over the whole thing and then on top of that you have folks who are basically questioning if he even fell for Rachel. If he had her by his side , I'm not sure if he would give two hoots about a lot of this stuff. JMO.
IMO, I don't think he cares. I think he's just a positive person and for his fans sakes he wants his comment section to be a positive place for discussion. All jmo

Back to top Go down

I found that guy commented on Peters first Bachelorette pic (the one with his nephew in glasses) but I don't know how to screen shot it on here I'm on my phone. But it's one of the first few comments. Also isn't he using the picture of the guy who was on Ashley's season who came back to ask her for another chance?!

Back to top Go down

I believe this all goes hand in hand with his therapy and calming his thoughts IMO. I would hope he is F1 if not I hope he wouldn't be the next Bachelor. Either way I hope he can just be able to live his life with or without Rachel sans media. He should try to ignored the comments or make his account private. This can all get in his head too much IMO.

I remember seeing that yearbook photo a while back but didn't post it here because there was no source and I couldn't verify it was a tweet. I don't think anything of it, he was young and really didn't watch the show as he had stated except Nicks season I believe with his dad due to Rachel according to their first date. IMO.

I also don't get the impression that he's perfect or he has some big secret. So when people say he seems too perfect I don't understand that IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:27 pm

I don't think it has anything to do with F1/F2- you can tell he is getting offended at the assaults on his character. I mean, I think he would care even if he were F5, LOL.

I don't think he should read the comments. Probably hard to do, if he genuinely cares what others think of him. I probably wouldn't be able to resist either, in his shoes, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:28 pm

I don't think he should do the bachelor, he is reaping the rewards already with more people going to his classes.  The bachelor is harder to do. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:29 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:
chocolatebrownies wrote:I'm just wondering out loud and maybe I'm completely off the mark here but I feel like if he were indeed F1 , things probably wouldn't be getting to him as much as they are. I mean he's probably trying to get over the whole thing and then on top of that you have folks who are basically questioning if he even fell for Rachel. If he had her by his side , I'm not sure if he would give two hoots about a lot of this stuff. JMO.
IMO, I don't think he cares. I think he's just a positive person and for his fans sakes he wants his comment section to be a positive place for discussion.  All jmo

I don't think he has deleted the negative comments about himself. He stated in that post that he wrote under one his pictures that he wants folks to express their opinion but he will delete and block if someone attacks his family or friends. I have seen quite a few negative comments underneath some of the pictures that he has posted recently and most of those weren't deleted even though a lot of those remarks were targeting him specifically. Even here I don't think he has deleted the crap that guy wrote , he infact liked it! giggling Which says he has a sense of humor about it as well.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:38 pm

IMO, Anyone who goes on these contestants comments section, having full conversations about them with another stranger, saying mean things to them, replying to other commenters e.t.c is CRAZY and too invested , should take several steps back.JMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:40 pm

I feel so sad simple family pictures have turned into debates and hate comments IMO. Seeing a lot of the comments there made me cringe. Can't what for the show to finally be over so he can move on with his life with Rachel or not. He's so sensitive and reserved not sure him being Bachelor would make sense IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:42 pm

He should go private and go on a blocking spree! I know thats what i would do

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow