SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:53 pm

I don't think you can give the side eye to one and not the other. A little unfair IMO. BOTH guys are playing a role, and now that the "real" spoiler is out, let's see how that changes.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:54 pm

Peter is attractive and has fans and a good personality from what we've seen however maybe not strong to lead a season?

Also strange he happens to not be in the picture working? It seems so staged IMO.

Do other F2 really like the kinds of pictures and comments he does same with family?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:55 pm

wrossy78 wrote:do you think he will lose alot of fans if he takes the bachelor gig (if hes not F1 of course and asked) mainly because of his SM ativity. because we have built up this picture of what we think he is and maybe he is doing it to become The Bachelor  JMO

Nah he won't lose a lot of fans. Sure some fans will probably be upset about being misled but I think most aren't paying attention to his likes and even the ones who are will probably be over it by the time they make the next Bachelor announcement if it's him. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:55 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Tilthefinalrose wrote:Did anyone catch the flight attendant who caught rachel on her plane? She said she couldn't disclose where the plane was going bc it'd give it away!

Yes we talked about it yesterday. I think she was headed to BIP in Mexico.  It was an international flight based on some of the comments on one of the two Flight Attendants with pictures posted.

Maybe she's filming BIP today and tomorrow and then having a SHV in Mexico w Peter?  He's off from the gym from Thurs aft to Tues aft... seems long enough for a quickie trip down south. (source: http://kampsfit.com/schedule/)

The IG story of his apt could be to throw us off the scent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:55 pm

WhisperingLove wrote:Peter is attractive and has fans and a good personality from what we've seen however maybe not strong to lead a season?

Also strange he happens to not be in the picture working? It seems so staged IMO.

Do other F2 really like the kinds of pictures and comments he does same with family?

if he is alone he cant take a picture of himself unless a selfie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:55 pm

So much misdirection this season. I wonder if anyone is blatantly lying, or if the clues really are all there? Hmm

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:57 pm

kokopolo wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Tilthefinalrose wrote:Did anyone catch the flight attendant who caught rachel on her plane? She said she couldn't disclose where the plane was going bc it'd give it away!

Yes we talked about it yesterday. I think she was headed to BIP in Mexico.  It was an international flight based on some of the comments on one of the two Flight Attendants with pictures posted.

Maybe she's filming BIP today and tomorrow and then having a SHV in Mexico w Peter?  He's off from the gym from Thurs aft to Tues aft... seems long enough for a quickie trip down south. (source: http://kampsfit.com/schedule/)

True be he's working this afternoon but may be after that, we'll see him in an airport laugh out loud

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 15 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 15 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:59 pm

It's maddening how much I care about all this laugh out loud, very stressful. 8 weeks seems forever and 2 weeks till it comes back is bad too.

Has any other season been like this? I just started watching it's been about a decade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:00 am

@wrossy78 I highly doubt it. Since he might be considered the Bachelor because of being the F2, I don't think he should be dragged to the pits now because of it, IMO. Everyone goes on this show whether for the experience, possibly find love, and to possibly get the bachelor gig. Jmo

Last edited by Cila51290 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:01 am

kokopolo wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

nice catch! I do think him being off Fridays and Mondays are useful for him to be able to do shv's it looks like his schedule is the same with those days off through the end of this month.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:01 am

Just trying to understand why he would post a picture of his living room. What is the point?

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:01 am

The whole thing just seems just so strange and slightly 'above and beyond' to me. Everything just seems like such an effort imo.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove