SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:14 am

I dont think Peter is F1 because he's always on social media. I think Peter is trying to reach 100k followers before he becomes the Bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:18 am

Marcy03 wrote:I dont think Peter is F1 because he's always on social media. I think Peter is trying to reach 100k followers before he becomes the Bachelor.
i dont know if thats true he seemed to post alot before he came on the show. i think they both posted the same amount of pics on their IG
maybe we notice it more because we are looking for clues Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 47 3806527698 JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:20 am

WhisperingLove wrote:Well I've never seen this dog before however the commenter says it's his. I don't know what to believe. Like I said he has never posted this dog on any of his sites that I've seen. If he did get a dog then that's not good for him being F1 IMO.

However he liked  this seemingly recent.

Also: Has this been posted? Shawn Booth says  there's no way Rachel chose Bryan, which is looking good for Peter as f1.

they read spoilers. And at the time to spoilers said Peter F1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:20 am

Just a suggestion, but comparisons between men might be better in the general discussion thread. The men's individual discussion threads can then be used to sleuth and detect them. JMO.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:45 am

Guys, can we stick to Peter in this thread please?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:24 am

When I come into a thread to catch up I want to read what has been posted according to the topic title. I do not want to see any conversations or discussion about anyone else, those are the rules.

Do not post repetitive posts over and over.

When quoting a s/cap it's not necessary to quote the same s/cap over and over just to say a couple of lines. That's what the mention button is for. Hit mention, and reply to the poster that you want to reply to without unnecessary pages and pages of the same picture or s/cap. You can hit quote and snip out, delete out the picture and leave the comments.

Sleuthing has been going on for months. There have been many topics of discussion and sleuthing. If you are new, it's common courtesy to ask if a topic has been discussed prior to posting a long post which has been discussed in detail months ago.

If you are new, read the rules. We have zero tolerance for those who do not follow the rules. If you are not sure perhaps it's a good idea to lurk for awhile and get familiar with

RULES

Posts have been deleted. Thank you to those who tried to get back on track. It's frustrating when no one pays attention.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:09 pm

time to watch the feet.... see where rachel and the guys are this weekend.

IMO the recent pics of Peter don't look like he's over the moon very happy - he has lines around his eyes and the sparkle isn't quite in them ...he looks tired to me but I admit I'm highly suspicious that he may not be F1. The one sm post of his where he looked very happy was that first post of him bopping along to that song right after the finale. He did a recent one that was similar - anyone have a link for that? would like to check it out...
all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:13 pm

I apologize if this was discussed before, but is it confirmed that Daisy is Peter's dog? Did he always have a dog? haha. Getting a new dog seems like a "my relationship did not work out move." I am hoping that's not the case, but would you start a new relationship by adopting a dog when you still need to get to know your new partner's dog?

I feel very silly with this analysis. Haha.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:15 pm

@bluejay25....some fan girl said an IG link post upthread that it was Peter's dog....not sure if that's proof enough though. Has anyone seen Peter in an IG story with this dog? I feel like more proof is needed to conclude if the dog belongs to him or not.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:49 pm

Imo, why would the fan lie? The fan who posted photo with Peter holding dog said that she just took workout class with Peter and that the dog was his new puppy, Daisy. It sure seems plausible to me.

And I agree that it's not a F1 move. A puppy is loads of work and needs lots of care. If Peter is needing to travel for safe house visits plus in a couple months go on media tours with Rachel...sure is bad timing to get a puppy!!

Makes you go hmmmmmmm.....
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:50 pm

Don't want to agree, but I thought that as well, about the dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:51 pm

emusha wrote:time to watch the feet.... see where rachel and the guys are this weekend.

IMO the recent pics of Peter don't look like he's over the moon very happy - he has lines around his eyes and the sparkle isn't quite in them ...he looks tired to me but I admit I'm highly suspicious that he may not be F1. The one sm post of his where he looked very happy was that first post of him bopping along to that song right after the finale. He did a recent one that was similar - anyone have a link for that? would like to check it out...
all jmo
Think back to the show g video he made soon after filming. That looked like avery happy man. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove