SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:52 pm

Agreed about the dog, especially because Rachel already has a dog and sometimes they don't get along, lots of changes etc. This isn't the action of a man who is going to be putting everything on hold for Rach right now imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:52 pm

bluejay25 wrote:I apologize if this was discussed before, but is it confirmed that Daisy is Peter's dog? Did he always have a dog? haha. Getting a new dog seems like a "my relationship did not work out move." I am hoping that's not the case, but would you start a new relationship by adopting a dog when you still need to get to know your new partner's dog?

I feel very silly with this analysis. Haha.

Last season f2 Raven also got a dog after the show. Not saying it's a clue by itself, but I like to think it could be a puzzle piece to complete the whole picture. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:53 pm

Maybe he got the dog so Copper has a new friend. I'm reaching but I like it. giggling
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:05 pm

Do we know if Peter is in Wisconsin today? We need to watch the feet! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:11 pm

A cute puppy is definitely one way to get over Big Rach laugh out loud

JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:14 pm

@Diana Haha, I know right. Now, I'm nervous that Rachel did a number on him. A new puppy, if that's what happened, is big move. Oh dear.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:17 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Do we know if Peter is in Wisconsin today? We need to watch the feet! JMO

Good question.

My question is there is talk about his schedule leaving certain days of the week free in June. How do we know that this is any different than his previous schedules?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:24 pm

@GuardianAngel we don't know. Could be nothing out of the ordinary or a clue. Since he isn't on schedule Fri-Sun, it'll be interesting to see if he's spotted out and about in Madison.

Last edited by bleuberry on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 48 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:25 pm

bluejay25 wrote:@Diana Haha, I know right. Now, I'm nervous that Rachel did a number on him. A new puppy, if that's what happened, is big move. Oh dear.  

Since he has stated to going to therapy I think he should be fine. Rachel could've struck a nerve and made him depressed post show, but it doesn't look like he's sad though. Also, I don't think everyone gets a puppy because they are sad. jmo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:28 pm

@MVMom39forever she said 'that's Peter's pup' not new pup... I actually think it's his but if Daisy doesn't make another appearance with Peter I think she could belong to one of the other trainers. But if he's gonna be the Bachelor wouldn't he be leaving her for pre season press, filming, and all of the press while it airs and after? Seems like an even bigger time commitment being the Bachelor. Unless he doesn't wanna do it (sobs).

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 48 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:35 pm

bluejay25 wrote:@Diana Haha, I know right. Now, I'm nervous that Rachel did a number on him. A new puppy, if that's what happened, is big move. Oh dear.  
I also hope for the same - I imagine he did fall in love from the way he and Rachel seemed to have an easy and early emotional intimacy and if he needs a puppy to get over that then I support that move 100%.

With his ITM the past episode he sounded like he felt pressured on the Ellen date to be more assertive, out there and "confident" for Rachel and that's well and good but I do believe that he deserves to be with someone who feels like he's everything she wants and needs without him having to feel pressured to be not himself. He seems like a beautiful soul and I am positive he'll find someone worthy of him and vice versa.

time to watch the feet this weekend.

all JMO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:38 pm

Neither Bryan nor Peter have appeared to be heartbroken, which makes me happy. Whatever decision Rachel made, it was the right one. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove