SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 pm

@WhisperingLove i also think that maybr RS is a plant by the producers Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 14 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:41 pm

wrossy78 wrote:@WhisperingLove i also think that maybr RS is a plant by the producers Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 14 3806527698

No there is no love lost between RS and TPTB.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:41 pm

That person wasn't Peter. Unfortunately, we are dealing with grownass pple this season, I don't forsee any gates( maybe spoiler -gate counts,laugh out loud) which is no fun. I like them to be messy, I remember scarf-gate, winegate. Be messy or creative but leave some clues so we can dissect the hell out of whatever it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:41 pm

pvpr wrote:If he's not F1, then I'm giving him major side-eye for some of the sh*t he's liked on IG. It's not as though he was liking generic comments saying 'You're my favourite!' or 'I hope you win!', he was liking comments about how they're soul magnets, that people hope they love and choose each other every day, and stuff like that. 

If he is F2, that's kinda sketchy/calculated/disrespectful of Rach and Bryan. And disrespectful and giving false hope to fans who are invested in him and Rachel because of the initial spoiler. It doesn't matter if he was told to misdirect, nobody forced him to like some of the excessive comments he liked.

Basically, my thoughts exactly and this is just me trying to look from various perspectives of the situation. Also didn't Josiah like some of the comments on Peter's Instagram, or did I imagine that?

I honestly dunno at this point: A lot of things are just not piecing together. I still feel like something is off, just not entirely sure what.

Last edited by jjjami on Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:41 pm

Peter seems too happy and chill IMO to be bitter or angry.

Also it's what he's liking, fans comments and old pictures including before he was casted of Rachel. Also his friends and family liking and retweeting. Especially his dad Gary A was active on Twitter during the season and retweeting RS.

Last edited by WhisperingLove on Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:42 pm

pvpr wrote:If he's not F1, then I'm giving him major side-eye for some of the sh*t he's liked on IG. It's not as though he was liking generic comments saying 'You're my favourite!' or 'I hope you win!', he was liking comments about how they're soul magnets, that people hope they love and choose each other every day, and stuff like that. 

If he is F2, that's kinda sketchy/calculated/disrespectful of Rach and Bryan. And disrespectful and giving false hope to fans who are invested in him and Rachel because of the initial spoiler. It doesn't matter if he was told to misdirect, nobody forced him to like some of the excessive comments he liked.

I honestly dont buy the theory that they are told to like comments on IG or twitter or whatever social media their hearts desire to drum up interest and make people guess. I say this because the people that are following the guys that closely to see what they are liking/follwoing are about .01% of the viewers that makes this show. So I am inclined to think Peter liked those comments on his own will because he wanted too jmo.. Why who knows. because he's with Rachel and feels the same?

but IF he is the final 2 how is it any different from the things that past final 2's have liked in the past? Robby or Nick for example liked comments about themselves being with Kaitlyn and JoJo.
Im more side eyeing Bryan IF he's with Rachel and happily engaged to her supporting/liking comments of him being the next bachelor all jmho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:43 pm

@Tiggerlgh yeah i know but this is hollywood anything is possible!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:45 pm

Alanna wrote:

I'm thinking tptb told him to play along with the foiler and like everything? If he wants the next lead role, he probs did it. He might also feel bitter/angry. Idk.
Yeah I'm sure they dangled the Bach gig in front of him to get him to play along. But so many people believed the spoiler already, all he literally had to do was sit back, maybe like a couple of pics of their date, and let the spoiler bias reign. People had already made fan IG/Twitter accounts for them before the first episode even aired so it's not like the majority of spoiler-reading fans needed convincing. 

Idk, I just remember how excited so many fans were at the comments he liked because it was so beyond what other F1's had done before and people took that as him being so excited about his love for her that he just couldn't contain it. So it makes me mad on behalf of the fans who got really really invested because of his SM activity, if it was all just a ploy to be the next lead since IMO it strung fans along and gave them so much more hope than other F1's had in previous seasons. And I don't know about him being bitter or angry, since he looked extremely happy in that IG story which was only a week after the FRC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:51 pm

pvpr wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I'm thinking tptb told him to play along with the foiler and like everything? If he wants the next lead role, he probs did it. He might also feel bitter/angry. Idk.
Yeah I'm sure they dangled the Bach gig in front of him to get him to play along. But so many people believed the spoiler already, all he literally had to do was sit back, maybe like a couple of pics of their date, and let the spoiler bias reign. People had already made fan IG/Twitter accounts for them before the first episode even aired so it's not like the majority of spoiler-reading fans needed convincing. 

Idk, I just remember how excited so many fans were at the comments he liked because it was so beyond what other F1's had done before and people took that as him being so excited about his love for her that he just couldn't contain it. So it makes me mad on behalf of the fans who got really really invested because of his SM activity, if it was all just a ploy to be the next lead since IMO it strung fans along and gave them so much more hope than other F1's had in previous seasons. And I don't know about him being bitter or angry, since he looked extremely happy in that IG story which was only a week after the FRC.

^ Yup. This is how I feel too. It was so dang extra to like those specific comments if he didn't end up winning.

Back to top Go down

do you think he will lose alot of fans if he takes the bachelor gig (if hes not F1 of course and asked) mainly because of his SM ativity. because we have built up this picture of what we think he is and maybe he is doing it to become The Bachelor  JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:51 pm

truelovealways wrote: but IF he is the final 2 how is it any different from the things that past final 2's have liked in the past? Robby or Nick for example liked comments about themselves being with Kaitlyn and JoJo.
Im more side eyeing Bryan IF he's with Rachel and happily engaged to her supporting/liking comments of him being the next bachelor all jmho

Agreed.. Peter is doing nothing alarming or different than any other F2.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

I've seen enemies work together before so you never know. IMO. I just can't see her with anyone else at the moment and long term.

Last edited by WhisperingLove on Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove