SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:30 pm

source of throwback like on IG: rachellindsaypeterkraus

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:32 pm

Tilthefinalrose wrote:---snipped for brevity---
But seriously! If it isn't Peter...I'm gonna have to give Rach the side eye until Bryan clears his behavior up! And even now we hear about Jubilee! Smh. But forreals...I cannot tag responses to everyone, but I get that producers typically DGAF about leads, but Rachel feels different, which is why it IS different and we are all losing our sanity (and sleep in my case)! She is the breath of fresh air and doesnt need this show as much as the show needs her. I don't think they give her or her man an unfair edit with her being the first black bachelorette. TPTB don't have the opportunity or wiggle room to mess with her image IMO. She is the first...she has celebs going out on a limb for her. So...IMO TPTB are legit showing us Pachel's love story. She deserves it. Chris Harrison literally said WATCH OUT FOR THAT GUY PETER on his FB live stint...perhaps that was ABC's version of RS! The leak without the leak per se?

IMO As someone who is neutral about this season and honestly couldn't care who she picks, I feel nothing different about this season - They have cast the usual bunch of obnoxious guys with a few exceptions, episodes are more dramatic than usual with BIP undertones and the love story is taking secondary place as usual IMO.

The show got Rachel as the lead and will pat themselves on the back till eternity for being progressive IMO. Beyond that I don't think they care about her or her F1 - same as past leads and F1 IMO. If they did, IMO they wouldn't have gone on FB and found a racist POS to be on the show who didn't even apply. IMO The idea that TPTB would not make things hard for her/F1 or mess with their image coz she is the first black Bachelorette is a noble one but what do TPTB have to lose if they do? Fans will rant on SM like every other season and next season, the regular audience will still tune in - business as usual (JMO). Celeb support also doesn't mean anything coz not to get political but frankly if it did, this country would have a different President IMO.

Yes, Rachel deserves her love story to be shown but so did every other lead this show has had IMO. Most of them didn't get their love story aired - If anything, the last few seasons, the lead/F1 love story was buried even deeper than usual with the edit IMO. I will be happy for Rachel fans if they get to see the love story but so far, I see nothing different with TPTB's edit for this season and it looks like same old same old (JMO).

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:32 pm

She said it wasnt miami nor madison...hmmm...she could be lying! Or maybe it's a nearby place?
Also...doesnt Peter work for himself?! The double smiley is suggestive!

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:33 pm

If he's not F1, then I'm giving him major side-eye for some of the sh*t he's liked on IG. It's not as though he was liking generic comments saying 'You're my favourite!' or 'I hope you win!', he was liking comments about how they're soul magnets, that people hope they love and choose each other every day, and stuff like that. 

If he is F2, that's kinda sketchy/calculated/disrespectful of Rach and Bryan. And disrespectful and giving false hope to fans who are invested in him and Rachel because of the initial spoiler. It doesn't matter if he was told to misdirect, nobody forced him to like some of the excessive comments he liked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:34 pm

@Tilthefinalrose why even bother say anything then! grrr! we want the answer!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:34 pm

I am sure this has been discussed but there was this picture of Rachel with a friend and someone rumored to be Peter in the BG. It was quickly dismissed by many. However shortly after the news about Bryan being F1 broke... coincidence? Could RS be working with the show?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:35 pm

Tilthefinalrose wrote:Did anyone catch the flight attendant who caught rachel on her plane? She said she couldn't disclose where the plane was going bc it'd give it away!

Yes we talked about it yesterday. I think she was headed to BIP in Mexico. It was an international flight based on some of the comments on one of the two Flight Attendants with pictures posted.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:36 pm

@pvpr absobloodylutely!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:37 pm

WhisperingLove wrote:I am sure this has been discussed but there was this picture of Rachel with a friend and someone rumored to be Peter in the BG. It was quickly dismissed by many. However shortly after the news about Bryan being F1 broke... coincidence? Could RS be working with the show?

No it wasn't him imo. Plus I saw the story on TMZ and it's apparently a friend of her.

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 13 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 13 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:37 pm

pvpr wrote:If he's not F1, then I'm giving him major side-eye for some of the sh*t he's liked on IG. It's not as though he was liking generic comments saying 'You're my favourite!' or 'I hope you win!', he was liking comments about how they're soul magnets, that people hope they love and choose each other every day, and stuff like that. 

If he is F2, that's kinda sketchy/calculated/disrespectful of Rach and Bryan. And disrespectful and giving false hope to fans who are invested in him and Rachel because of the initial spoiler. It doesn't matter if he was told to misdirect, nobody forced him to like some of the excessive comments he liked.
I'm thinking tptb told him to play along with the foiler and like everything? If he wants the next lead role, he probs did it. He might also feel bitter/angry. Idk.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:38 pm

There are ways to post old IG stories. Nick posted an IG story of Finland while the show was airing. laugh out loud laugh out loud

If TPTB are dangling the Bachelor carrot, IMO he will do anything they say.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:39 pm

pvpr wrote:If he's not F1, then I'm giving him major side-eye for some of the sh*t he's liked on IG. It's not as though he was liking generic comments saying 'You're my favourite!' or 'I hope you win!', he was liking comments about how they're soul magnets, that people hope they love and choose each other every day, and stuff like that. 

All the F2's normally like stuff about the lead and them. Peter isn't the first so I don't find it sketchy or a bad thing. The show encourages F2's to go in the liking spree.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove