SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:23 am

IrelandRose wrote:Do IG stories have to be 'live, happening right now' photos (a la Snapchat)? Or can you upload a photo previously saved?

No, its not the same as Snapchat you can upload a pic from your camera roll. Im more of a snapchat girl myself laugh out loud not too crazy about IG story but I know this because I just tried to see if it was the same as snap giggling

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:24 am

reason wrote:@IrelandRose you can have a photo of home but not be there of course.

Sorry for double posting. Intriguing question question indeed.

On IG you can but on IG story the photo must have been taken in the 24h.. He can't post on IG story a pic from 2 days ago, just from 24h ago max sad So it's pretty recent unfortunately

@IrelandRose

Last edited by TLTF on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 12 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 12 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:26 am

@irelandrose it depends if you do a live vid or just a vid. Live goes away (but i think you can save it) and the video can be viewed within 24hrs

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:27 am

You can post a pic taken in the last 24 hours on IG.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:27 am

Don't we all wish we knew the truth? I'm secretively hoping for a slip up. I honestly think for him to be this invested on liking post and comments including a tbt of him and Rachel and same with his family and friends. If he loved her and got his heart broken he wouldn't IMO. If he is F2 and not F1 then maybe he didn't love her as much as I thought.

Back to top Go down

I say the picture was taken today jmo. I think he's in Madison he has a boot camp today

Back to top Go down

@bleuberry So is this a story or just a photo? I dont have snapchat or IG.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:29 am

@Tilthefinalrose i dont know how from your phone! and hi!! laugh out loud we are obsessed!!

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:29 am

Thanks guys! :detective
@Tilthefinalrose @TLTF @truelovealways

So if not right now, he took the photo within the last 24hrs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:29 am

It's a photo on his story. Confusing I know laugh out loud. To make matters even more confusing you can take a screenshot of something old and post as a new story as long as the SC is less than 24 hrs old

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:29 am

Did anyone catch the flight attendant who caught rachel on her plane? She said she couldn't disclose where the plane was going bc it'd give it away!

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:29 am

@reason A story

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove