SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:02 am

WhisperingLove wrote:It's maddening how much I care about all this laugh out loud, very stressful. 8 weeks seems forever and 2 weeks till it comes back is bad too.

Has any other season been like this? I just started watching it's been about a decade.
Yes Emily's season with 1F and Arie was by far worse than this IMHO. But maybe its because I was more invested back then. Now I don't care who wins I just like trying to figure out who it is.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:03 am

adf23 wrote:Just trying to understand why he would post a picture of his living room.  What is the point?

Based on the comments I think that table is new. Probably just showing it off.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:04 am

Also I've seen at least 2 of Bryans exes speak out and none of Peter.

Does everyone think he has the personality to be the new Bach?

@Tiggerlgh
The table is not new he posted a similar pic without the caption 2 years ago. source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:07 am

the quote on is IG story is code for "im not actually working today im about to go see my woman"
wishful thinking!! JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:08 am

The man likes his living room. Let him show it off.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:09 am

His personality will be fine for the next lead. Most of the male leads tend to be on the vanilla side and it's okay if he's reserved on there since it will be the women pursuing him. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:09 am

@WhisperingLove I havent seen enough of his personality to say if he would. but from what i have seen he doesnt strike me as Bachelor type. Whatever that maybe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:10 am

@wrossy78 laugh out loud I hope so! If she's this happy I so hope he is as well. I also agree he strikes me as husband type especially to Rachel. Not bachelor type.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:16 am

@WhisperingLove yes i agree! i do hope he finds love though. with rachel or not

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:17 am

Peter is exactly the type of Bachelor they love to cast. Ben H, Chris S, and Sean. JP & Ben F were odd ones and TPTB did not like them.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:18 am

adf23 wrote:Just trying to understand why he would post a picture of his living room.  What is the point?

Maybe there is no point and nothing that needs to be understood? The guy just posted a pic of his living room, he's done it before. Maybe the issue is with us looking for clues in everything whereas these folks are doing what they would typically do, even without a million eyes on them. Not everything posted is related to their Bachelorette life, they have other things going on.

I also have never subscribed to the notion that producers tell anyone to be deliberately deceptive on sm. Some may be mischievous and do it on their own, I guess. Bottomline, in my opinion if you read too much into everything they post or is seen on sm, one can easily conclude that they are being deceived. Especially if things don't turn out as you hope.

Finally, it isn't unusual for F1's to like lots of  posts,  comments, tweets related to them and the lead. Some even like fan videos! Nothing unusual in what Peter has liked so far (whether he is F1 or F2), they are allowed.

Last edited by julychild on Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:21 am

It's weird when I see Rachel with other guys and not Peter. It would be the same for Peter. No matter what they both deserve love and happiness. IMO.

I would seriously watch the Pachel show if they had one. And see their wedding on TV.

I see Peter ready to move more so than Bryan and Rachel not moving if so only back to WI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove