SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:14 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Just Looking wrote:Just curious if anyone thinks that any of the other guys might be potential F1, like Anthony and a couple of other really lovely guys
No we know the final three is Peter Bryan and Eric( written in no specific order).   It will be one of those three as her F1.

Do we know this from sleuthing? I haven't had a chance to go through everything.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:22 am

albean99 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Just Looking wrote:Just curious if anyone thinks that any of the other guys might be potential F1, like Anthony and a couple of other really lovely guys
No we know the final three is Peter Bryan and Eric( written in no specific order).   It will be one of those three as her F1.

Do we know this from sleuthing? I haven't had a chance to go through everything.

Yes I think we had those three as F3 prior to RS. Dean is F4 we know that based on when he returned to SM I believe l.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:36 am

This new spoiler is driving me crazy. I admit that before the season started I thought Bryan would be the winner based on the FIR & Episode 5 1-on-1, the way they looked together during his HTD. Although I WANTED Peter to win based on what I saw from his social media, because he's a Pisces (a great match for a Taurus - Rachel), and cause he's obviously very handsome. I previously thought Peter would be F3 and the next bachelor. When I first watched the Ellen video I actually liked Alex the most but Rachel didn't seem that into him, I thought she liked Bryan. I kind of ignored Peter as he seemed like one of those filler models they put in every season (like a Brady laugh out loud). I was so excited when RS announced Peter as the winner but I was also surprised just cause they person I want to win never does. I did slightly judge Bryan off his sloppy seconds comment a bit (wasnt a huge deal for me) but once he made his IG public, I actually liked him a lot and thought he might be a good match for Rachel - he seemed like someone that has it together, loves his family, and very funny. I also loved that he didn't delete any posts all, meaning he has nothing to hide. And I love the fact that hes not social media savy. I know Peter deleted posts (especially from anhttps://www.facebook.com/PeterJosephKraus/ he had with posts from a few yrs ago about how much he wanted to be rich and famous and the celebs he would run into in LA) My point is that before the Peter spoiler, when I could still see everything objectively I thought Bryan would win for sure but once the spoiler came out I looked back at all the info we had and kind of started building a case for Peter, no longer being objective. I would be fine with either of them winning at this point, I like them both! But something about the way Rachel was looking at Peter during their dinner date, that sparkle in her eye (could be that we just havent been shown this level of interaction w Bryan) ... And her face when Jimmy Kimmel had Peter's photo up, definitely trying to hider her expression IMO. IDK. Someone help, I thought it would be fun to not know the winner for sure but I'm actually going crazy. ahhh! laugh out loud

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:39 am

I'm not sure where to post this but I'll post it here.  I'm not sure who she goes with but I am hoping it's Peter, that being said  if Bryan is F1 Peter can end up in two positions for a reason IMO.
Going by the preview it seems he may be having a hard time expressing his feelings, if thats the case, he is a typical F3. However, in order for Rachel and the show to not get controversial, they may have kept him to F2. The reason for that is IMO and as much as it pains me to say, they don't want to have to get Rachel to choose between a black guy and a white guy, knowing she was going to pick Bryan. Because if Eric is able to open up to her and Bryan is getting the overt sexual chemistry edit, Eric should be F2 and Bryan is F1. But seeing both Bryan and Peter are following Eric and not each other,you have the possibility of

F1 Bryan, F2 Peter, F3 Eric. This is JMO off course.

Also I don't buy for a minute they didn't know about Lees tweets. He was placed there on purpose knowing this would be a highly diverse bunch of guys.  Why Bryan is still following him and Demario if he's F1 makes me wonder really IMO.  That's one of my other reasons I would like to see Peter as F1 but I think there is a push particularly in the US bachelor franchise producers to push with the hot and heavy IMO. But as Ali has even said, when it's just about the physical you often find out you have nothing in common when you get out of the bubble. This might account for why the US bach series doesn't have a great success rate IMO. But let's hope Rachel can turn that around.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:48 am

gisellexlopez wrote:This new spoiler is driving me crazy. I admit that before the season started I thought Bryan would be the winner based on the FIR & Episode 5 1-on-1, the way they looked together during his HTD. Although I WANTED Peter to win based on what I saw from his social media, because he's a Pisces (a great match for a Taurus - Rachel), and cause he's obviously very handsome. I previously thought Peter would be F3 and the next bachelor. When I first watched the Ellen video I actually liked Alex the most but Rachel didn't seem that into him, I thought she liked Bryan. I kind of ignored Peter as he seemed like one of those filler models they put in every season (like a Brady laugh out loud). I was so excited when RS announced Peter as the winner but I was also surprised just cause they person I want to win never does. I did slightly judge Bryan off his sloppy seconds comment a bit (wasnt a huge deal for me) but once he made his IG public, I actually liked him a lot and thought he might be a good match for Rachel - he seemed like someone that has it together, loves his family, and very funny. I also loved that he didn't delete any posts all, meaning he has nothing to hide. And I love the fact that hes not social media savy. I know Peter deleted posts (especially from anhttps://www.facebook.com/PeterJosephKraus/ he had with posts from a few yrs ago about how much he wanted to be rich and famous and the celebs he would run into in LA) My point is that before the Peter spoiler, when I could still see everything objectively I thought Bryan would win for sure but once the spoiler came out I looked back at all the info we had and kind of started building a case for Peter, no longer being objective. I would be fine with either of them winning at this point, I like them both! But something about the way Rachel was looking at Peter during their dinner date, that sparkle in her eye (could be that we just havent been shown this level of interaction w Bryan) ... And her face when Jimmy Kimmel had Peter's photo up, definitely trying to hider her expression IMO. IDK. Someone help, I thought it would be fun to not know the winner for sure but I'm actually going crazy. ahhh! laugh out loud

I initially though this too...but what if that smile when Jimmy Kimmel was discussing Peter was a "Oooo, we got them!" smile? This new spoiler has me looking at everything differently haha. I feel like she could have been trying to contain her excitement that the wrong spoiler was out? I don't know! haha!

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:51 am

I know Des said it actually became fun for her knowing they were keeping the secret and in her case, it allowed Chris to move about with lots of freedom. It was actually a win-win for them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:53 am

stuckinsc wrote:I know Des said it actually became fun for her knowing they were keeping the secret and in her case, it allowed Chris to move about with lots of freedom.  It was actually a win-win for them.
I think Bryan is ready to be her protector and comforter and doesn't seem phased by anything, so if anything, he is the best f1 for a foiler imo and helping her relax and enjoy the fun.. I totally get why she would choose him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:55 am

Isnt it usual for the F1 to be hesitant or have a hurdle of some sort? What would Bryan's be at this point vs Peter's

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:59 am

@see2love I think it's going to be location, location, location for Bryan and opening up about feelings for Peter - IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:01 pm

see2love wrote:Isnt it usual for the F1 to be hesitant or have a hurdle of some sort?  What would Bryan's be at this point vs Peter's

Don't be too surprised if it ends up Bryan it will be  "I don't know if we can do long distance, will he move." Etc if it's Peter then it's him blurting the L bomb at the last minute.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:04 pm

see2love wrote:Isnt it usual for the F1 to be hesitant or have a hurdle of some sort?  What would Bryan's be at this point vs Peter's

Since the show really has not shown us much storyline or conflict to overcome for Bryan it's hard for me to say. I would say for Peter it would be him being too slow to be all in.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:07 pm

After Years of watching this show and on this board, I can think of lots of Bryan's potential obstacles: is he here for the right reason? Is he here just to win? Is he ready to settle down? Is he a player?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10