SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:26 pm

ReneeM wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Even if she chooses The Player, I still think this is one of the best season starts in a while and I love Rach as lead. I don't find it predictable because I have no clue what's going to happen.

TEA! This season's been so entertaining to me. & not even the really contrived parts like the Blake/Lucas BS. Rachel's very charismatic IMO.

Rachel steals the show. Usually its the casts and not really the lead but Rachel is totally in control this season.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:27 pm

Cila51290 wrote:@bleuberry Agreed. She's been an amazing Ette thus far.

ITA! Even though she has had some stinkers in her cast, they are for the most part entertaining and she is dealing with them beautifully. Even though I am not a fan of Bryan, if she chooses him I will wish her happiness.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:33 pm

I would feel disappointed if Rachael chooses Bryan - IMO, he is the typical 'smooth' guy and I would have thought Rachael was intelligent enough to see through that. I didn't like his entrance out of the limo. Major cocky, player vibes to me. And I am another that doesn't like his 'sloppy seconds' comment. Aarghh! Obviously, the heart wants what it wants...but Bryan's aggressive manner (kissing Rachael on night one) just says to me that he is the typical alpha male who wants to win at all costs. Rachael does seem happy after the show but I'm not liking what I see from Bryan on the show.

JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:39 pm

bachfan05 wrote:I would feel disappointed if Rachael chooses Bryan - IMO, he is the typical 'smooth' guy and I would have thought Rachael was intelligent enough to see through that. I didn't like his entrance out of the limo. Major cocky, player vibes to me. And I am another that doesn't like his 'sloppy seconds' comment. Aarghh! Obviously, the heart wants what it wants...but Bryan's aggressive manner (kissing Rachael on night one) just says to me that he is the typical alpha male who wants to win at all costs. Rachael does seem happy after the show but I'm not liking what I see from Bryan on the show.

JMO.

Well nick kissed her the first night too I think she's into it, especially with the way she's talked about the kiss after the show. If you watch with the sound off its actually not bad hahah

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:42 pm

gisellexlopez wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:I would feel disappointed if Rachael chooses Bryan - IMO, he is the typical 'smooth' guy and I would have thought Rachael was intelligent enough to see through that. I didn't like his entrance out of the limo. Major cocky, player vibes to me. And I am another that doesn't like his 'sloppy seconds' comment. Aarghh! Obviously, the heart wants what it wants...but Bryan's aggressive manner (kissing Rachael on night one) just says to me that he is the typical alpha male who wants to win at all costs. Rachael does seem happy after the show but I'm not liking what I see from Bryan on the show.

JMO.

Well nick kissed her the first night too I think she's into it, especially with the way she's talked about the kiss after the show. If you watch with the sound off its actually not bad hahah

No thanks - once was enough laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:50 pm

bluejay25 wrote:snipped..

This is purely speculative, and could totally be inaccurate, but I wonder if Peter wants to move back to CA? During their one-on-one date, I thought it was interesting that he mentioned if she could see herself in Palm Springs/CA. That may have just been a question to get the moving conversation going, but when he said he wants to move away from Madison, I wondered if re-entering the modeling world on a greater scale or moving his personal training business to a bigger market is a goal of his? If he does in fact become the Bachelor, it will be interesting to see if he moves from Madison.

snipped

This is the first I'm hearing about this. I didn't watch that epi, and only watched a clip of their date. He actually asked her that??

As far as Rachel, I'm not crazy about her. I'm trying. She just comes off too over dramatic for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bluejay25 wrote:snipped..

This is purely speculative, and could totally be inaccurate, but I wonder if Peter wants to move back to CA? During their one-on-one date, I thought it was interesting that he mentioned if she could see herself in Palm Springs/CA. That may have just been a question to get the moving conversation going, but when he said he wants to move away from Madison, I wondered if re-entering the modeling world on a greater scale or moving his personal training business to a bigger market is a goal of his? If he does in fact become the Bachelor, it will be interesting to see if he moves from Madison.

snipped

This is the first I'm hearing about this. I didn't watch that epi, and only watched a clip of their date. He actually asked her that??

As far as Rachel, I'm not crazy about her. I'm trying. She just comes off too over dramatic for me.

He actually said "could you see yourself in a place like this" and she said yeah.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:58 pm

Thank you @gramercypark10 You're right he did not specifically say Palm Springs, but I'm assuming that is what he meant. I don't think he meant living in that house or in the suburbs, haha.

@GuardianAngel On their one-on-one date, when they got to the portion of Rachel and Peter talking in a doggie pool (?, haha) Peter asks her if she "could see herself living in a place like this" She then said yes and that she would be willing to move for a relationship now even though she hadn't in the past.

So, I think he was asking her about California, but that may be just how I saw it.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:01 pm

coolangel wrote:I personally don't think there is anything wrong with someone being single at 37. IMO It does not always indicate a personality flaw or something of that sort. Many a times, it can be a choice too IMO. There are people who don't like to settle for less than what they want - Bryan could as easily be one of those. It's something I personally believe in - 'Know your worth and don't settle.. Be it a job or a relationship'

All JMO

I wish I had waited to marry instead of giving into pressure and marrying the first time like I did. So instead I had a divorce, which for me was pretty traumatizing for a long time. Good for anyone who takes the time to find the right person and doesn't settle. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:02 pm

bluejay25 wrote:Thank you @gramercypark10 You're right he did not specifically say Palm Springs, but I'm assuming that is what he meant. I don't think he meant living in that house or in the suburbs, haha.

@GuardianAngel On their one-on-one date, when they got to the portion of Rachel and Peter talking in a doggie pool (?, haha) Peter asks her if she "could see herself living in a place like this" She then said yes and that she would be willing to move for a relationship now even though she hadn't in the past.

So, I think he was asking her about California, but that may be just how I saw it.
If I'm not mistaken, Peter at one point has expressed that he left California because he didn't fit in there. I could be mistaken but I think he mentioned something along the lines of that and that factored into his decision to leave. So I personally didn't interpret his question about moving to California. Just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:08 pm

@GetUpGirl yes he mentioned he's more of a small town guy if I recall. Looking into his SM he does have country like roots despite him loving in WI, similar to Rachel. Which was another reason I thought they would be perfect together. From what I've seen Bryan is all about they MiamiLife

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:10 pm

That clip came up on You Tube a few days ago while I was watching a recent interview with Rachel and I noticed something I didn't remember or probably didn't pay too much attention to back then.

After giving Rachel the FIR, Nick went in for what I thought was a small and gentle kiss, and Rachel reaches for the back of his neck, pulls him in and deepens the kiss. Now I don't think there was anything wrong with it and I do think Nick had no complaints.

But it just showed me that Rachel is clearly into mild aggression when it comes to kissing/passion.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10