SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:11 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:
bluejay25 wrote:Thank you @gramercypark10 You're right he did not specifically say Palm Springs, but I'm assuming that is what he meant. I don't think he meant living in that house or in the suburbs, haha.

@GuardianAngel On their one-on-one date, when they got to the portion of Rachel and Peter talking in a doggie pool (?, haha) Peter asks her if she "could see herself living in a place like this" She then said yes and that she would be willing to move for a relationship now even though she hadn't in the past.

So, I think he was asking her about California, but that may be just how I saw it.
If I'm not mistaken, Peter at one point has expressed that he left California because he didn't fit in there. I could be mistaken but I think he mentioned something along the lines of that and that factored into his decision to leave. So I personally didn't interpret his question about moving to California. Just my opinion.

I agree.
I also thought his decision in wanting to leave may have been based upon his faltering modeling career not taking off. It costs a lot more to live in LA and fit into that lifestyle than in college town Madison, Wisconsin.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by gramercypark10 Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GetUpGirl wrote:
bluejay25 wrote:Thank you @gramercypark10 You're right he did not specifically say Palm Springs, but I'm assuming that is what he meant. I don't think he meant living in that house or in the suburbs, haha.

@GuardianAngel On their one-on-one date, when they got to the portion of Rachel and Peter talking in a doggie pool (?, haha) Peter asks her if she "could see herself living in a place like this" She then said yes and that she would be willing to move for a relationship now even though she hadn't in the past.

So, I think he was asking her about California, but that may be just how I saw it.
If I'm not mistaken, Peter at one point has expressed that he left California because he didn't fit in there. I could be mistaken but I think he mentioned something along the lines of that and that factored into his decision to leave. So I personally didn't interpret his question about moving to California. Just my opinion.

I agree.
I also thought his decision in wanting to leave may have been based upon his faltering modeling career not taking off. It costs a lot more to live in LA and fit into that lifestyle than in college town Madison, Wisconsin.

I think he left LA and Modeling because of his eating disorder which he is why he went into training and studying dietetics. It wasn't because his career was faltering IMO. He was signed with Wilhelmina models, there one of the largest in the world.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:21 pm

If he left California for all the reasons posted up thread, why in the world would he ask her if she could see herself living in California?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:24 pm

I am quite certain that is not what he said, anywho, carry on...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:25 pm

It maybe one of the largest, but if you don't get work and you aren't making it, you aren't making it. Plain and simple. dollars =dollars.
And a 2 yrs associates degree at a technical college for dietary studies(dietetics which is no longer offered at said school) and certified personal training certificate imo make the very basic and most limited of understanding for any type of eating issue.  It's nice that he chose to learn about it, but it's not rocket science by any stretch of the imagination IMO.
Having worked in health care all of my life, a 2 yr degree in dietetics would give him a title of dietary aide which in most health care facilities allow him to a) prepare and deliver patient/resident trays to rooms b) pick up said trays c) perhaps do limited assist with patient/resident menu selection under supervision of at dietician.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:26 pm

I thought it was just a question relating to how beautiful palm springs was. Like when you go on vacation and everything's so pretty & cool and you say "I could see myself living here". I didn't think he meant it literally. Everything's about timing though IMO. Maybe in the past cali wasn't good for him, but he's at a different stage in his life now, he's more aware of the pitfalls, he might feel ok to move back in the future. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If he left California for all the reasons posted up thread, why in the world would he ask her if she could see herself living in California?

Just to say again, it's me speculating, and others may have interpreted that scene a different way. It also could have just been a question to use as a segue into talking about moving for relationships. Also, there is only so much emphasis I would place on something said on Facebook from years ago IMO. People change their minds - that's perfectly fine and understandable, and if he is Bachelor he may be presented with renewed opportunities that may reignite/ignite an interest. Or, he may just stay in Madison because that is where life is for him.

I was just curious how others interpreted the beginning part of that conversation. I don't think changing careers makes him disingenuous or anything - interests come and go - I was just wondering if part of the reason Rachel and Peter may not have ended up together is because their lives are heading in different directions. But again, this is making a whole lot of assumptions, haha.

@ReneeM that is perfectly logical way of interpreting what he meant, haha

Last edited by bluejay25 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:31 pm

A job is a job, IMO.Whether it's a 4 year college, technical school, certificate so be it.
I have a personal trainer at my gym that loves what he does and is very good at it. Always helping me achieve my goals and giving me advices. If you love what you do that's all that matters, IMO.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If he left California for all the reasons posted up thread, why in the world would he ask her if she could see herself living in California?

I think he left LA. I live here and like it but I am not in the LA world he inhabited. I understand why he might not have liked it here. Palm Springs is much more laid back. There are a lot of parts of CA that are more laid back.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:43 pm

My comment was not in reference to Peter having a job, if he enjoyed his job or how he performed at his job.
My comment was in reference to him leaving California to learn more about personal training and dietetics in relation to his eating issue. My comment was that the training he had was basically the tip of the ice berg in relation to that IMO.
Two totally different topics.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:50 pm

gramercypark10 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
GetUpGirl wrote:

I agree.

I think he left LA and Modeling because of his eating disorder which he is why he went into training and studying dietetics. It wasn't because his career was faltering IMO. He was signed with Wilhelmina models, there one of the largest in the world.

That is how I recall it as well.  He did some modeling for huge companies, Hugo Boss and Joseph A Banks

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:01 pm

Max64 wrote:
gramercypark10 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

I agree.

That is how I recall it as well.  He did some modeling for huge companies, Hugo Boss and Joseph A Banks

And Calvin Klein. TBH and IMO if I was suffering an eating disorder because of modelling i would leave as well. I wasn't suggesting he was a genius for undertaking a dietitian course but I am I. The alternative medicine field and have been for 6 years and IMO that was a step in the right direction for anyone with an eating disorder @GuardianAngel he actually didn't mention California at all in the conversation and considering he follows some of the same people on Insta I do ie: architecture and interior design I think and imo he was actually talking about the home because that was the first thing I said when I saw it. Ps it was Kirk Douglas home in palm Springs for any old Hollywood architecture nerds. Franks Sinatras mid century home is also near by.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10