SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:01 am

@reason As ReneeM said the family might have skepticism that may prevent them from embracing anyone enthusiastically. Maybe that's why Rachel is such a realist and says she needs the engagement to work first before they start planning a wedding. The family's probably got it engrained in her to not get ahead of yourself JMO

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:02 am

@mari I'm pretty sure every final couple says that though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:05 am

@Bach/ette I thought it was the stock answer of "We haven't gotten to that part yet..we're just enjoying our time together".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:17 am

I think she is just playing coy as far as her families approval! As far as Peter and his families socioeconomic status are concerned WHO CARES! The guy has a job and his paper is multiplying as we speak!!!!! I do remember Rachel saying her family was warming up with Peter and basically torched the last two! You never know maybe Rachel told her sister that the guy she is most excited about would be the first one they meet (before she left to film the show) I know I would have done something like that! IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:20 am

Let's get something straight " I will believe my source until the end of time", but to bring myself down a bit I still have to seek out things that might be out there, so don't mind me it is good to questions things sometimes.  My snarky self is not too trusting of Fleiss he always never give us the love story up front but my faith is in my source. MO

@Jmack I would have done the same thing too. giggling giggling

I am watching the first show again why the hell Peter wear polka dot sock? giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:26 am

@reason Yep those socks are the first thing you see!!! Hey let's just think of it like the "gap" conversation...."it adds character"!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:28 am

@reason I'm a big fan of Petey's outfit. Plaid suit with polka dot socks and a velvet tie? Not many men can pull that off!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:28 am

@Jmack yes it does, I have never seen a man wear polka dot with a suit before laugh out loud giggling giggling

Dont get me wrong but I find it funny he is suave if you asked me. giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:30 am

@reason maybe a small detail of one of the reasons Rachel loves her fiancé "He's confident and self-aware"!!! He he heeeeee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:32 am

So next weekend maybe a SHV???? Fingers crossed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:33 am

mari wrote:Wish I could remember what clip it was but there was a noticeable shift in how she spoke. She basically said the whole he met them spiel but she didn't elaborate on what they thought of him but they support her. It didn't sound convincing to me.

I got the same vibe! I think it was both in that Mario interview and another one she did where she just answered a terse "yes", instead of gushing about how much her family loves him, like I had expected. It's actually one of the things that made me think she might have picked Bryan, as I don't think her family would trust and like him as much as Eric and Peter. But it's a good point about Peter not being Rachel's "equal" in terms of education/income, so maybe they didn't love him as much as Bryan and Eric. Hard to say. It also could just be her not trying to give away the ending, but it was something that stuck out to me. IMO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:36 am

@Lara I dont think Eric make that good of a money either. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10