SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:48 pm

I thought that even if shown, it will be a repeat, correct?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:15 pm

The next new episode is scheduled to air on June 19.

Per the epi description from ABC found here
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:22 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:The next new episode is scheduled to air on June 19.

Mills said that there would be a new episode if there is a sweep and there is no game 5. That's also what this promo says - https://youtu.be/IVCuTfKviXg

He also said that if there is a game 5, they'll be doubling up the following week with a Monday and Tuesday episode. I know tvguide doesn't say that though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:28 pm

@Lara yes  thanks.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:31 pm

Lara wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:The next new episode is scheduled to air on June 19.

Mills said that there would be a new episode  if there is a sweep and there is no game 5. That's also what this promo says - https://youtu.be/IVCuTfKviXg

He also said that if there is a game 5, they'll be doubling up the following week with a Monday and Tuesday episode. I know tvguide doesn't say that though.

So are we all Golden State fans tonight then? I was anyway, they swept my Spurs, but at least KD could finally get a ring!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:35 pm

@stuckinsc, I am definitely a fan tonight. I want new material and a preview for us all to dissect. Plus I would love to see KD get a ring and I think Steph Curry and his little family are adorable. Go Warriors!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:36 pm

@stuckinsc Yes! And I want to see King James melt down.....so many reasons to hope for a sweep imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:38 pm

@stuckinsc I'm always rooting for Lebron to lose, the thought of him getting swept in a finals AGAIN feeds my soul. Also I really don't wanna have to wait a whole 'nother week for a new episode.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:41 pm

Does anyone know who the producers/handlers are now?  Is Elan still doing this, I know there's Megan Firestone, but anyone else?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:42 pm

You guys are hilarious laugh out loud laugh out loud I must be the minority because I can't stand KD and the warriors. Joining a 73-9 team does not get my respect laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:01 pm

Hubby joked that we'll know if KD still has a thing for Rachel. If they lose, he's screwing with her season!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5420

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:02 pm

@A1day1 I respect your opinion, but hey KD gave OK City 6 years and an MVP.  Personally, I wanted him to sign with the Spurs and play with Kawhi Leonard.  So GS was not my first choice.  If Lebron could go to play with D Wade and Chris Bosh, I can forgive my Longhorn guy KD. JMO.

@norcalgal your hubby cracks me up.  Honestly, I think Steph has a greater say than KD. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10