SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:13 pm

Just saying that if my Warriors don't pull out a win tonight, I'm going to be pretty conflicted on Monday night! Missing The Bachelorette for basketball? Please - no way!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5420

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:17 pm

sdmom wrote:
WhisperingLove wrote:I posted some of this on Peter's ft I figured to post this here as well:

Lucas did an interview basically saying that there were only two guys seriously looking for love and one was Peter. source

Has anyone seen Rachel and Peter's interview after their first date?
Source

Ok, Peter definitely needs to step up between now and his next 1-1, imo. He said Rachel is easy to talk to, that's great, but how about she's beautiful, stunning, sexy, blah blah blah? I get he's probably laid back, reserved, but that won't work in this speed dating environment, imo. Please show me a clip that he's actually gushing about her! Even in the promo, we only hear he's talking about this great experience....
All Jmo.

Did you not watch the first show when all those words were coming out of his mouth? IMHO he even call her amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:27 pm

sdmom wrote:
Ok, Peter definitely needs to step up between now and his next 1-1, imo. He said Rachel is easy to talk to, that's great, but how about she's beautiful, stunning, sexy, blah blah blah? I get he's probably laid back, reserved, but that won't work in this speed dating environment, imo. Please show me a clip that he's actually gushing about her! Even in the promo, we only hear he's talking about this great experience....
All Jmo.

Peter episode 1: "she looks incredible" "she looked amazing!, that dress on her looks fantastic" "she's a sweetheart" "she has a beautiful smile" "she looks good in pictures, but in person she's gorgeous"

Peter episode 2: "I have an entire day with Rachel and it's what I've been wanting never thinking I'd get" "already I'm feeling pretty connected to her, I didn't expect that to happen so fast" "sometimes there's certain things between people that you don't have to express, like you just feel a connection" & "Rachel's definitely somebody who I could see myself spending the rest of my life with"

I think he's gushed about her quite a bit but that's JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:29 pm

sdmom wrote:
WhisperingLove wrote:I posted some of this on Peter's ft I figured to post this here as well:

Lucas did an interview basically saying that there were only two guys seriously looking for love and one was Peter. source

Source

All Jmo.

He did in the interviews during their 101!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:33 pm

@sdmom in another thread i posted many clips of him gushing about her. Here are some:
Source 2
Source 3
Source 4
Interview after their date

He could have said more but the with editing younger know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:37 pm

When they are on a SHV do they usually post on social media? How long do they last?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:40 pm

@sdmom I agree with your post. He seems a bit stiff to me. Maybe he will loosen up and be more at ease with the cameras though he should have camera experience with his modelling and all that.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:44 pm

Glad I am proven wrong! I wanna see a two men fighting for our beautiful smart sassy lead!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:48 pm

sophienette wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Source

All Jmo.

He did in the interviews during their 101!

And also in the premiere when he and Josiah were talking about how great she looked and during his ITM in that episode where he said she looked amazing and seemed in awe.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:20 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Just saying that if my Warriors don't pull out a win tonight, I'm going to be pretty conflicted on Monday night! Missing The Bachelorette for basketball? Please - no way!

The Bachelorette isn't scheduled for Monday because the game is on ABC, Norcalgal. I don't know if they'll move it if there's a sweep because it's showing episode 4 in the write-up for the 19th.

I don't have a team in the finals but hope that the Cavs win tonight.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:31 pm

WhisperingLove wrote:
Look at Peter gush:
Source
Source 2
Source 3
Source 4

@MissSid
Yes that's listed above.
@sdmom
I do agree that I wish he put himself out there more. However I understand with his past might be reserved a bit. Interesting when he said this about some other guys source the first night. 

I wonder if Lucas was sort of giving a clue that Peter could be F1 or not in his interview. I'm sort of surprised he is talking so openingly about this current season. source

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:44 pm

@albean99 If the Warriors sweep it will be on Monday night. It's only delayed if there is a game 5

http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelorette-preempted-nba-finals/

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10