SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:34 am

I can't remember what clip it was but I got the sense from Rachel's tone of voice that the family wasn't so enthused about the F1. Bryan graduated from one of the most expensive prep schools in Miami and went to UF while Peter doesn't have a 4 year degree. Don't personally think it matters but maybe it will come into play. I think both men will come across as well-spoken individuals come time to MTP.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:34 am

Rachel said she is does not care what the person does as long as the person is happy with the type of work he does. IMHO.  I listen to most of her interviews and she did not seem distress about the job that the person does or that the family is not happy for her.

Last edited by reason on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:39 am

@mari I'm going to need the link to that video. I've seen a lot of Rachel interviews, I haven't seen her say that as all. I also don't think she would make it publicly known if her family was unhappy with her choice. She's called them supportive throughout the entire process. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:41 am

IMO, I don't think it personally matters to Rachel either. But it's definitely something that I personally find interesting. Didn't Eric's aunt go to law school of President Obama? He and Bryan are probably more "matches on paper" with Rachel. But IMO, I never got the sense that Rachel's family wasn't thrilled with her F1. I think Rachel knows that speaking too much about how her family feels about her F1 might give away who it is. And IMO, I actually got the sense that her family liked Peter the best because she mentioned how her family got progressively tougher with their questions as the visits went on. The order of the visits according to RS were: Peter, Eric, Bryan. IMO, I have a feeling her family did their research on Bryan and sent some tough questions his way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:44 am

@realitytvfan11 They would be able to look up from even our board to see who would be on her season and done their research for their questioning too. IMHO Even though the aunt went to the same school as Obama it the chemistry is not there it is over. She is the one to live the rest of her life with that person.

Last edited by reason on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:44 am

Wish I could remember what clip it was but there was a noticeable shift in how she spoke. She basically said the whole he met them spiel but she didn't elaborate on what they thought of him but they support her. It didn't sound convincing to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:45 am

@realitytvfan11 yeah I got it from here but it looks like they have the wrong constance

Last edited by ReneeM on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:49 am

@Bach/ette Rachel didn't say her family didn't like the F1. I'm saying she didn't make it sound like they were hyped about him. I go by other communication cues since in my field I've been beaten over the head with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:51 am

I think Rachel's family are just huge sceptics of the show/this process, who're just sucking it up and being supportive because they love her. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:52 am

@mari Funny I did not get that feeling, but we all see and hear things differently.  As long as she is happy that should be what matters. IMHO. I will bite my tongue right here. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 2498057887 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:56 am

I get the sense that Rachel may be considered the "wild child" in her family. And I use that term in the broadest sense. She just seems slightly different from the rest of her family. For instance, my feeling is that if Dean had said what he said to Constance, she would have written him off right then and there. Also, Rachel's twitter bio is this: "A prayer for the wild at heart kept in cages..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:58 am

@realitytvfan11 Interesting never knew that quote. Dean saying that to me would be okay, but what Bryan said is offense to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10