SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:14 pm

@coolangel I don't think there's anything wrong with being single at any age. But I do feel that there's a time and a place to say things. I don't think it would have bothered me so much if he was say 25.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by TLTF Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:39 pm

Well I hope that Rachel will address the question like she did with Peter. As "why are you still single" to Bryan. I'm curious to know why!

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:56 pm

wrossy78 wrote:They say these things to get people watching and discussing if they didn't people wouldn't watch because they know it's going to be the same predictable end result. Which it probably will be. JMO also I wonder what Rachel's family thinks watching it back now. If Bryan is F1 what they made of sloppy second comments. I know I'd be mad upset if someone said that on TV about one of my sisters.

Every one has their own POV on what we think Rachel and her family might think, but unless any of us are them or have spoken to them on the subject how would it be known?
It's been said over and over again about the sloppy second comment. deadhorse To some it is offensive. To others it is not.
IMO there is an awful lot of other bigger disparities between Rachel and the F2 or F1 to make her parents question compatibility than an off the cuff comment said in jest. I am simply amazed topics are not focused on those as well.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:58 pm

Even if she chooses The Player, I still think this is one of the best season starts in a while and I love Rach as lead. I don't find it predictable because I have no clue what's going to happen.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:00 pm

Same here. I think she's doing a great job. I thought I was finally over this show but this season sucked me back in. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:08 pm

I like Peter and was cheering for him and Rachel, but overall just for Rachel to be happy and for her to find her one, and I think Bryan thus far has been lovely to her IMO.

One thing I am curious to see is if long-term compatibility was seen as an issue for Peter and Rachel if Peter is in fact not F1. I think Rachel at least for now is intending to go back to her "normal" life after the show (her legal job, etc) or at least some variation of it.

This is purely speculative, and could totally be inaccurate, but I wonder if Peter wants to move back to CA? During their one-on-one date, I thought it was interesting that he mentioned if she could see herself in Palm Springs/CA. That may have just been a question to get the moving conversation going, but when he said he wants to move away from Madison, I wondered if re-entering the modeling world on a greater scale or moving his personal training business to a bigger market is a goal of his? If he does in fact become the Bachelor, it will be interesting to see if he moves from Madison.

I don't think having any of these goals, if he even had them, means he didn't fall for Rachel or wasn't there for the right reasons or anything, but aside from the personality similarities that Rachel and Bryan have, I just wonder if career path/life goal differences between Rachel and Peter wre something she struggled with in making her decision (again assuming Peter isn't F1)? But there really isn't much there to accurately guess on this one way or another.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:14 pm

@kashathediva like I said it's JMO and obviously there's a lot more than a comment to turn people off someone. You can like/love a person with or without approval from anyone close to you. But I just don't think an off the cuff comment in the first date you have been on is a great start! JMO
But hey what do I know

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:26 pm

@bleuberry Agreed. She's been an amazing Ette thus far.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:Even if she chooses The Player, I still think this is one of the best season starts in a while and I love Rach as lead. I don't find it predictable because I have no clue what's going to happen.
she is a fantastic Bachelorette. Love her and knew she'd be able to carry a season. It's been entertaining for sure (I may find the ending predictable) but the contestants on this season including Rachel are the best I've seen in years imo.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:44 pm

OK, sleuthing question - can someone bring over the IG post of the lady who owns the jewellery place where P&R went during HTD?

Also the pic of the ring Rachel is wearing now?

I am still looking but seems in the wrong places ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:17 pm

mari wrote:I find the timing of this new spoiler suspect. Were the producers worried about how the NBA finals would affect the show so they thought tossing out a spoiler would keep the crazy suspense going for the show for the next 2 weeks?

Nothing tptb does would surprise me. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 3806527698

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:20 pm

bleuberry wrote:Even if she chooses The Player, I still think this is one of the best season starts in a while and I love Rach as lead. I don't find it predictable because I have no clue what's going to happen.

TEA! This season's been so entertaining to me. & not even the really contrived parts like the Blake/Lucas BS. Rachel's very charismatic IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10