SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed 7 Jun 2017 - 12:09

sdmom wrote:After Years of watching this show and on this board, I can think of lots of  Bryan's potential obstacles: is he here for the right reason? Is he here just to win? Is he ready to settle down? Is he a player?

That's basically what Ch has alluded to - he says he's ready to settle down, but is he?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by BachelorBabe512 Wed 7 Jun 2017 - 12:11

Rachel has said in post show interviews that her fiancé wants what she wants (marriage/family) and he wants those things with her. So if that is Bryan's obstacle, he must've overcome it if he is indeed F1.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 7 Jun 2017 - 12:12

I honestly wish spoilers did t come out or that I wasnt spoiled because we would have been sleuthing the

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed 7 Jun 2017 - 12:12

IDK I think Bryan wants that. He;s pretty old.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed 7 Jun 2017 - 12:13

BachelorBabe512 wrote:Rachel has said in post show interviews that her fiancé wants what she wants (marriage/family) and he wants those things with her. So if that is Bryan's obstacle, he must've overcome it if he is indeed F1.

I honestly don't think that will be his obstacle imo I think it may come down to him moving from Miami.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 7 Jun 2017 - 12:14

Kashathediva wrote:
see2love wrote:Isnt it usual for the F1 to be hesitant or have a hurdle of some sort?  What would Bryan's be at this point vs Peter's

Since the show really has not shown us much storyline or conflict to overcome for Bryan it's hard for me to say. I would say for Peter it would be him being too slow to be all in.
Yes, I am just going to chill and not drive myself crazy until episode 7 has aired. Too soon to be certain about a lot of things and houghts IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed 7 Jun 2017 - 12:15

see2love wrote:I honestly wish spoilers did t come out or that I wasnt spoiled because we would have been sleuthing the

We always do and have been this season. But it is more fun when it might be more up in the air. I have faith we will have it by the finale.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Wed 7 Jun 2017 - 12:15

gramercypark10 wrote:
BachelorBabe512 wrote:Rachel has said in post show interviews that her fiancé wants what she wants (marriage/family) and he wants those things with her. So if that is Bryan's obstacle, he must've overcome it if he is indeed F1.

I honestly don't think that will be his obstacle imo I think it may come down to him moving from Miami.

I agree, and it's hardly an obstacle when he told her he wants those things on night one!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed 7 Jun 2017 - 12:16

Duke702 wrote:IDK I think Bryan wants that. He;s pretty old.

On that note, how come he didn't get the "why are you still single?" question. 37 year old professional, on this Tv show to find love. How come we didn't get any insight into past relationships, life circumstances, etc? What's his story?

Last edited by Mia_Leoni on Wed 7 Jun 2017 - 12:30; edited 1 time in total

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed 7 Jun 2017 - 12:17

see2love wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
see2love wrote:Isnt it usual for the F1 to be hesitant or have a hurdle of some sort?  What would Bryan's be at this point vs Peter's

Since the show really has not shown us much storyline or conflict to overcome for Bryan it's hard for me to say. I would say for Peter it would be him being too slow to be all in.
Yes, I am just going to chill and not drive myself crazy until episode 7 has aired. Too soon to be certain about a lot of things and houghts IMO

Same, I'm going to take a break for a while and just check back now and again just in case another bombshell drops but for now there hasn't been enough interaction with Bryan besides some tonsil hockey to really get anything including a back story or storyline IMO

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed 7 Jun 2017 - 12:28

Duke702 wrote:IDK I think Bryan wants that. He;s pretty old.

Thanks. I must be decrepit then. I need a hand coming out of the grave emojified. Or grim reaper. :tissuebox

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Wed 7 Jun 2017 - 12:32

I don't think age has anything to do with wanting to settle down and get married and have children. I'm 30 and typically date 40 year olds. Some I've dated want those things, but then plenty of others don't find it important. JMO

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10