SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:00 pm

Carine wrote:@albean99 interested to know as someone who was spoiler free what made you think Peter was F1?

I liked their 1 on 1 date a lot and how Rachel is with Peter including during the GD alone time. I also think he's not being put out there like Bryan is. We only see glimpses of Peter on dates & alone times so for me it's a bit of the hidden f1 edit even with an early 1 on 1 date. Obviously at this point it's just a feeling and may be skewed by me not liking Bryan that much. I find him too pushy and wanting to "mark his spot", especially with making sure everyone knew he'd kissed Rachel on Ellen. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:53 pm

albean99 wrote:
Carine wrote:@albean99 interested to know as someone who was spoiler free what made you think Peter was F1?

I liked their 1 on 1 date a lot and how Rachel is with Peter including during the GD alone time. I also think he's not being put out there like Bryan is. We only see glimpses of Peter on dates & alone times so for me it's a bit of the hidden f1 edit even with an early 1 on 1 date. Obviously at this point it's just a feeling and may be skewed by me not liking Bryan that much. I find him too pushy and wanting to "mark his spot", especially with making sure everyone knew he'd kissed Rachel on Ellen. JMO

I like her with him too.  She did say her mom tell her to go with her gut.  With that date she said in that dress straight to the camera I went with my gut and it did not fail me.  Will it change later god only knows, but IMHO I will say due to therapy and a new awareness, she will go with her new gut/instinct this time and Peter for final 1. Hugesmile Hugesmile

Last edited by reason on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:26 pm

albean99 wrote:

My thoughts exactly and I still think Peter's her guy yes .  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:31 am

Ok so I re-watched the season preview with Bryan in mind. And both Bryan and Eric confessed in their own way that they are on the path of love/serious relationship.

Matt said (but don't care he is a mot) "You deserve to be happy and I want to be a part of that hapiness"
followed by Eric saying "you're opening me up to find love"
Right after that Bryan said "I want nothing more than to move forward with you and have a future with you"

Whereas Peter said "it's been one amazING experience after another" ..Nothing about love  (and it's hard for me to say that because I'm team Peter)

So my question is were you able to find clues in the previous seasons preview? What do the production usually do regarding the F1 and F2 in those preview ? Is the F1 is usually demonstrative ? Like Bryan in the video or is he more hidden? Like Peter (regarding them actu ally talking because I know that Peter had a fair amount of cute screentime).

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:01 am

TLTF wrote:Ok so I re-watched the season preview with Bryan in mind. And both Bryan and Eric confessed in their own way that they are on the path of love/serious relationship.

Matt said (but don't care he is a mot) "You deserve to be happy and I want to be a part of that hapiness"
Right after that Bryan said "I want nothing more than to move forward with you and have a future with you"

Whereas Peter said "it's been one amazING experience after another" ..Nothing about love  (and it's hard for me to say that because I'm team Peter)

So my question is were you able to find clues in the previous seasons preview? What do the production usually do regarding the F1 and F2 in those preview ? Is the F1 is usually demonstrative ? Like Bryan in the video or is he more hidden? Like Peter (regarding them actu ally talking because I know that Peter had a fair amount of cute screentime).

I think I might I've answered this in another thread but in JoJos season preview everyone was saying I love you . But it was to fit the narrative of, does she fall in love with two men like Ben H IMO. So this preview is actually quite different to the others as no one actually says I love you in it. I think the dropped the Love bomb in Kaitlin preview too. I don't remember Andis I think hers was more about the drama however al of them had a substantial amount of F1 footage in there.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:02 am

I have to apologise for the typos by the way. Fat fingers.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:39 am

Hi all, been reading but wasn't interested/involved in this season due to all the 'squad' behaviour post bachelor. However have been drawn in due to Peter/Rachael relationship. For me I hope/want Peter to be F1 as he provides maturity and stability and the raw connection whilst for me Byran reinforces Rachel as part of the 'squad' and the usual bach scene and I would like to think of Rachel as above that - as a mature, educated woman. All my opinion and realise many will disagree. I wonder if the new spoiler was created by abc to generate interest as in the first few Ep and interviews felt all indications as sleuthed here pointed to Peter. Hope this is in the right place to post.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:36 am

Just curious if anyone thinks that any of the other guys might be potential F1, like Anthony and a couple of other really lovely guys

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:13 am

TLTF wrote:Ok so I re-watched the season preview with Bryan in mind. And both Bryan and Eric confessed in their own way that they are on the path of love/serious relationship.

I too just watched the preview and I am not an editing expert in any way or form but will highlight what stood out ti, so here goes:
The narrator starts off describing the season as an unbelievable romantic adventure.
-Rachel- I have waited my entire life to be whisked away by this beautiful men ( Anthony is shown carrying Rachel and running, fireworks with Peter and Rachel kissing, Peter +Rachel shown again with Peter saying wow).
Rachel's voice- I am truly riding a high because (Rachel+ Bryan repelling + kissing, Rachel+ Dean kissing, Rachel + Anthony (Don't remember what they were doing).
Rachel- I am so excited to see to see where this is going and I can't stop smiling about it.
Slight Tempo change ( don't even remember what the previous sound was like, that's to tell how good I am at this,laugh out loud).
Ok, slight tempo change
Dean+Rachel -playful, on the back of a pickup
Peter+Rachel shown with Peter saying, it's one amazing experience after another.
Rachel shown saying I am a smitten kitten.
(I  think I missed something - the ones close to love, Bryan, Eric.)
Bryan + Rachel are shown with Rachel's voice saying- I feel closer than ever to finding my future husband
Dean + Rachel is shown here laughing and playful
In the background, Fred's voiceover- I  imagine her in a wedding gown and I saw us beginning the rest of our lives together (Rachel+?Dean or ?Peter shown sunset walking away together)
Rachel's voiceover- my head is spinning in a beautiful whirlwind and I am falling in love (Rachel jumping into Peter's arms)
Rachel's voiceover - we connect from within (Rachel +Bryan)
Voiceover continues - and that is scary but I am putting logic aside and letting my emotions take over (Rachel kissing Peter).
Rachel's voiceover- I am letting love lead the way.

Disclaimer: I  acknowledge that I did not capture all that was covered in the preview but these parts stood out to me and I wish I was any good at this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:12 am

I am not that keen on Bryan. Love the relationship between Peter and Rachel. Maybe it's just me but I think there could be a slight arrogance to Bryan and I get a player/smooth vibe. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:57 am

@lexforlife a few others were saying that the guy whose arms Rachel is jumping into might actually be Dean. And I suspect "we connect from within" guy is Alex based on the hairline.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:22 am

Just Looking wrote:Just curious if anyone thinks that any of the other guys might be potential F1, like Anthony and a couple of other really lovely guys
No we know the final three is Peter Bryan and Eric( written in no specific order). It will be one of those three as her F1.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10