SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 26 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by brownravens Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:34 pm

reason wrote:
brownravens wrote:Bette's FIR are better indicators traditionally than Bach... So I think Peter has a good shot of being F1. Also she's seem very engaged with in the social media pics from hilton and on Ellen. So I'm discounting him yet... Only trouble I guess is too much exposure.

Just wondering have any FIR winner become Bach/Bette except Nick?

How can it be too much exposure when it was not the producers video that got us the scene but regualar viewers using their i-phone and placing it on IG? All we  have to wait for is the show and see how things roll.

Yes Roberto won from Ali, Jordan won from JoJo and Shawn won from Kaitlyn.

I mean like she might be seeing too much of him given - FIR, 1on1, GD, GD on consecutive episodes. And therefore it could fizzle because it's too much to soon. I hope not though, he seem like he could fit well for her Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 26 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:40 pm

He's been on dates that were more public for people to see and capture.  That's exposure.

Often times a date will leak and we will see pics and think F1 and they have been, Vanessa with Nick before/after they got on the plane, Lauren in the truck with Ben in his HT, Jordan's HTD under the bleachers with Jojo, etc.  But other than that type thing, they tend to remain more hidden, IMO, during filming.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:43 pm

We have not see Peter private date with Rachel.

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:44 pm

But technically everyone was on an exposed date on one way or another in SC. And Peter's SD has been the most under wraps except one that might have happened in Norway. It was very private except that RS creeper photo.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:46 pm

@brownravens That is what I am saying his date was private we know nothing of it and now in European.

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:30 pm

Kaitlyn's first date with Shawn was very public and tons of photos were posted online. They also has a GD where Shawn was seen giving Kaitlyn a piggy back ride. IMO, whethere the date is exposed to the public or not has very little bearing to who the F1 will be.

Having said that, for selfish reasons, I don't want Peter to be the F1 because I want him to be the next bachelor. :D

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:49 pm

IMO everything sleuthed so far (about midway through filming) points to Peter being Rachel's frontrunner & Jack Stone being their (TPTB) pick for Bachelor at this point. & I think if neither were to be F1 & the next bachelor comes down to Peter or Jack, I think they'd pick Jack. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:04 am

I don't see Jack being f1 or the next bachelor
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:19 am

@cookielover12 He wont be F1 **IMO**, but why do you think he wont be the bachelor?

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinion vs facts)

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:47 am

IMO Millsy praising Peter has pretty much made him TPTB's Bachelor pick in my eyes. If there is one thing I took from subjecting myself to listening to Millsy all of last season, it was that the only people he has nice things to say about are the ones this franchise is going to be invested in (JMO). I don't see Peter as Rachel's frontrunner so to me Millsy's praise cemented him as their Bachelor pick (JMO). At this point, I see him getting an Episode 7 1-1 or GD rose, HTD and being eliminated at F3 IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:54 am

coolangel wrote:IMO Millsy praising Peter has pretty much made him TPTB's Bachelor pick in my eyes. If there is one thing I took from subjecting myself to listening to Millsy all of last season, it was that the only people he has nice things to say about are the ones this franchise is going to be invested in (JMO). I don't see Peter as Rachel's frontrunner so to me Millsy's praise cemented him as their Bachelor pick (JMO). At this point, I see him getting an Episode 7 1-1 or GD rose, HTD and being eliminated at F3 IMO.

All JMO

May be Millsy will have good things to say about someone else! Jack may be.. but even if I think that Peter is Rachel's F1 (I hope so) I'd definitely watch him as TB Smiley
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:54 am

@coolangel How many podcast did he do last season and how often did he mention Rachel? compare to how many have he done this season so far and mention Peter?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg