SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 52 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:32 pm

I would rather see her arms around his neck, and his around her back or waist. That to me would be F1 body language.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 52 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
TLTF wrote:Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 52 1f60d  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 52 1f60d  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 52 1f60d

https://twitter.com/melsantiaago/status/855903292890677252

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 52 Captur81

That looks very awkward to me. He has his arms around her and she's hanging on to the railing.

And here I thought he was preventing her from jumping! "Get away from that edge!" rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:49 pm

isn't that white line his arm? apart from the angle i think it would be darker if it was hers

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:56 pm

also is she facing him or looking over the bridge? I feel like that is her front to us but she is looking to the side with him resting on her back and his arms on the railing in front of her. Her head is cradled in the croock of his right arm and her left hand is resting on his arm

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:04 pm

@Bee yeah she is looking over the bridge not facing him.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:04 pm

This is what I see when I look at the picture: Rachel's facing us, we can see the cleavage gap in her shirt, Peter's arms are around her, she has one hand on his arm, her head is in the crook of his other arm and they're both looking to the left.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:07 pm

ReneeM wrote:This is what I see when I look at the picture: Rachel's facing us, we can see the cleavage gap in her shirt, Peter's arms are around her, she has one hand on his arm, her head is in the crook of his other arm and they're both looking to the left.

yes exactly. Now that i can see whats going on and it doesn't look like a big blog i actually do think that stance is quite intimate which is the first real indication of it in a physical form I've seen all day.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:16 pm

im sticking with my prediction of a peter F1 Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:19 pm

truelovealways wrote:im sticking with my prediction of a peter F1 Hugesmile

Thanks for coming in. Thanks for letting us know before hand that there would be a hometown date. Your friend was right on the money.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:45 pm

Based on all the videos and pics I saw today,  I see a connection. It's not the in your face kinda one that a lot of people expect to see.

Given the little I saw of Peter and read he doesn't seem like the type of guy that likes to draw too much of attention. This was evident on the Ellen date.  
Go, Peter. Hugesmile
I'm still on this train even when there were doubts about him being eliminated.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:20 pm

Look at Peter! A man who carries the bags instead of letting his lady do it :yes: Not everyone can relate Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 52 263a laugh out loud

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 52 Pachel10
Source

(Issa joke :gotcha: )

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:33 pm

ReneeM wrote:Look at Peter! A man who carries the bags instead of letting his lady do it :yes: Not everyone can relate Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 52 263a  laugh out loud

(Issa joke  :gotcha: )

IMO Probably because he didn't pay for it and Rachel did. giggling Easy to grab the bags when someone else is paying IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

It's a joke too. Hugesmile
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg