SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 27 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Carine Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:10 am

@coolangel Who do you think is Rachel's frontrunner? lool it will be interesting if it was actually someone unexpected.

@reason was wondering the same thing, didnt listen to the podcasts during Nick's season..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 27 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:19 am

reason wrote:@coolangel How many podcast did he do last season and how often did he mention Rachel? compare to how many have he done this season so far and mention Peter?

He did one after every episode during Nick's season and always had only positive things to say about Rachel (the future 'Ette). IMO The number of mentions can't be compared coz this is still technically off-season (I didn't count the number anyways and won't be subjecting myself to it again laugh out loud). I think Peter will get a good edit, Millsy will continue to have nice things to say about him during Rachel's season (if he does podcasts) and then he would be the Bachelor IMO. That's purely my opinion at this point. Everything is up in the air anyways and it is all speculation IMO since we are not even at taping HTD's yet.  laugh out loud

Carine wrote:@coolangel Who do you think is Rachel's frontrunner? lool it will be interesting if it was actually someone unexpected.

Based on the Ellen youtube video of Will and Alex playing the 'Make it Rain' game, it's one of them IMO. I am just not sure who coz I don't know who Rachel was looking at from 2.04-2.10 in this video but that's my frontrunner. laugh out loud So far, I have Will, Alex, and Dean with Will being my No.1 pick IMO. Smiley

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:27 am

@coolangel What exactly are you looking at that in the video? I just see that R is playing the game/having fun...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:30 am

IMO....not enough to go by yet to call a clear front runner & I think Rachel will be a hard one to read. I am not sure yet if she will chase her F1 similar to the last 4 Bettes. Just my opinion based on how hard I find Rachel to read so far; I expect a similar edit to Emily's season that seemed neck & neck between F1 & F2 but obviously might not reflect reality once we hear from the couple at AFTR.

Sure Peter got the FIR & he seems to be a great guy IMO but I am waiting to see more interactions to know if he is the front runner or not. If Peter turns out to be F1, it will be really awesome that Rachel's instincts were right from night one similar to the last two Bettes...all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:32 am

brownravens wrote:@coolangel What exactly are you looking at that in the video? I just see that R is playing the game/having fun...

IMO I see a shy and smitten Rachel in that video esp in the moments I pointed out earlier. The look on her face and the way she is playing with her hands screams 'smitten' to me (JMO). Again JMO. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:34 am

IMO I see nothing with Will.  I was watching the Ellen video again and the Make it Rain part I thought was a bit of predictor. IMHO Ellen said the one with the most money always win, but Will did not win the game he came in second.  Alex wont make it to HTD and if my eyes are seeing right Will will come in second again.  I am just speculating. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:44 am

I am keen to see how Rachel will be perceived if her F1 is not Peter, it's just interesting to see how things play out if the pre-season favorite (who IMO seems to be Peter) is not F1. I will never forget the shock when Brooks turned out not to be Des's F1. I also wonder if we are due for a season where the spoiler is wrong but hopefully the sleuthing here is correct....should be interesting. All jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:50 am

@coolangel Ah ok, not sure about Dean, they had good chemistry but I think he is heading to BIP.
Couldn't tell much from the vid I also thought it was just Rachel having fun/smiling at the guys/game.

@mercieme I agree I think even though pics can tell us a bit of info they still don't tell the whole story, need to check out Rachel's interaction with all the guys.
About the F1, I think maybe it also depends who is F1 if not Peter but if another likeable guy think it maybe ok but also lets not forget the edit plays a role too.

Last edited by Carine on Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:50 am

coolangel wrote:
brownravens wrote:@coolangel What exactly are you looking at that in the video? I just see that R is playing the game/having fun...

IMO I see a shy and smitten Rachel in that video esp in the moments I pointed out earlier. The look on her face and the way she is playing with her hands screams 'smitten' to me (JMO). Again JMO. Smiley  

Just rewatched that and the other Ellen video, when she is talking about the kiss that swept her off her feet her BL is sort of open quite different to the hands clasped together. If anything she holds her hands together before the dancing too so I think that's her anticipation/excitement action - IMO. (I would also be excited to to see 2 hot guys in wet t-shirts laugh out loud)

This is all IMO
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:51 am

mercieme wrote:I am keen to see how Rachel will be perceived if her F1 is not Peter, it's just interesting to see how things play out if the pre-season favorite (who IMO seems to be Peter) is not F1. I will never forget the shock when Brooks turned out not to be Des's F1. I also wonder if we are due for a season where the spoiler is wrong but hopefully the sleuthing here is correct....should be interesting. All jmho.

IMO people always get irrationally upset at the lead when they don't pick their faves and it won't be any different w/ Rachel. It won't make a difference to me personally. Peter is my fave right now because the little we've seen so far, I like what I see with them. None of my opinions are permanent and could easily change when I get to see her interactions w/ the other guys.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:55 am

Call me crazy, but right now my gut is telling me that Peter is next Bach and Dean of all people is F1 laugh out loud Seriously, I personally saw so much "it" chemistry in the RD vids/pics - maybe it's the romantic setting of music as well, but I felt the connection there. I can see Peter's arc of strong initial connection ending in heartbreak when Rachel unexpectedly falls for the guy no one expected.
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:56 am

****The most important thing to me is that "Rachel is happy".  The season that just finish I wanted "Nick to be happy", that is the premise I am going into the show with.  Peter is my fav but my mind can be change.  If he is not the winner then I hope he is the  bachelor.

@thewrongreasons things could go that way too.  The anticipation is on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg