SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 53 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:35 pm

coolangel wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Look at Peter! A man who carries the bags instead of letting his lady do it :yes: Not everyone can relate Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 53 263a  laugh out loud

(Issa joke  :gotcha: )

IMO Probably because he didn't pay for it and Rachel did.  giggling  Easy to grab the bags when someone else is paying IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

It's a joke too. Hugesmile

Why do I not find this at all funny?

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 53 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:35 pm

What a well mannered boy.....his mama taught him well IMO Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 53 4256136633

How do we know who paid for what? Seriously I have no idea hence the question...TIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:35 pm

Lets clarify. Smiley Nick said he wanted to carry the bags, but Vanessa said he paid for the items and she took both bags. Nick then asked to take one bag, and Vanessa said no she wanted balance.

So he didn't make her carry the bags.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:39 pm

I am sorry..I don't get the comparison to Nick and Vanessa here...am I missing something. I thought we were just complimenting Peter for carrying bags but I apologize if I am a bit slow to get the comparison.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:42 pm

@relaxing I think when having a public date makes a difference is if it is during the fantasy dates. The hometown dates vary. Catherine had one of the most public hometowns and look how that turned out. Same with JoJo with Jordan.

The hometown dates are always going to have people surrounding the couple. The whole purpose of the date is to meet people. When it gets down to fantasy date time, that is when it is all about the couple. If the lead is having them doing something public, then they are just trying to avoid being alone with them. That is when alarm bells ring for me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:43 pm

@mercieme the shade is towards Nick and Vanessa coming out of a grocery store. Vanessa was carrying two bags. You would think it was the most horrifying thing a man can do.

I guess in this day and age it depends if badass women can carry their own bags or not. Depends on who you favour. IMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:44 pm

@GuardianAngel I said let not make. & I knew there was a perfectly reasonable explanation for #BagGate. But the joke came to me the minute I saw that pic laugh out loud

@mercieme there were pap pics of N/V leaving a grocery store and Vanessa was carrying the bags and a bunch of media outlets picked it up and made it a thing.

It was only VERY slight shade to N/V guys because I really don't think it was a big deal.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:48 pm

Thanks @Guardianangel and @ReNeeM...I have not been up on what's going on with Nick and Vanessa so I had no idea about the story.....thanks for clarifying.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:51 pm

Well it may not be a big deal to some, however, it may be a big deal to fans. Just like it would be a big deal to other couple's fans when shade is thrown to them. So I wanted to clarify, let make, no difference. Nick didn't let, or make her.

Carry on. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:51 pm

Sprite wrote:@relaxing I think when having a public date makes a difference is if it is during the fantasy dates. The hometown dates vary. Catherine had one of the most public hometowns and look how that turned out. Same with JoJo with Jordan.

The hometown dates are always going to have people surrounding the couple. The whole purpose of the date is to meet people. When it gets down to fantasy date time, that is when it is all about the couple. If the lead is having them doing something public, then they are just trying to avoid being alone with them. That is when alarm bells ring for me.
:yes:  I'd totally agree with all of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by queenb231985 Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:03 pm

@sprite I totally agree with everything u just said

queenb231985

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:07 pm

Really pulling for Peter for F1! My only hang up. Don't they usually hold off on the front runner for the last HTD? I'm not sure going second bodes well.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg