SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 28 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Carine Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:10 am

@reason I agree hope she will be happy and hopefully it will be a decent season.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 28 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:18 am

I guess it could be Dean.  She does have good chemistry with him based on their PDA.  But is Dean ready for marriage?  According to Rachel,  she specifally mentioned that she wanted someone that is ready to get married.  Imo what I saw on that date with Dean was a fun goofy relationship on display without any long term prospect.  I worry that this could turn out vèry badly for Rachel similar to how Deanna chose Jesse (Graham was her guy but he couldn't commit) because he was a fun guy to be around without thinking it through.  Ironically Ellen was spot on in her assessment of the guys on Deanna season.  I would've loved to have seen her do the same assessments of Rachel's guys when they visited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:12 am

@mobyz She might have done it we will see when the show airs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:01 am

reason wrote:****The most important thing to me is that "Rachel is happy".  The season that just finish I wanted "Nick to be happy", that is the premise I am going into the show with.  Peter is my fav but my mind can be change.  If he is not the winner then I hope he is the  bachelor.

@thewrongreasons things could go that way too.  The anticipation is on.
True, I like her and hope she comes out happy at the end. I also hope she and her men had/ are having fun with the process.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:43 am

sosleepy wrote:
cheetarah1980 wrote:
reason wrote:Other than Roberto that won because Frank left, there have never been a FIR win in the show as I know.  Did not watch Jojo was Jordon her FIR?
You think that Roberto won because Frank left? I didn't see that. I think Chris made F2 because Frank left, but I never thought she was going to pick Frank over Roberto.
Shawn got Kaitlyn's FIR and Jordan received 

Yeah. I really think if Frank didn't leave, he's F1. Ali has alluded as much. 

Jesse also got a FIR with DeAnna. She got to give out 3 though; he received the second. Also he was another default and it would have been Graham if he didn't leave.

ALi said she knew it was Roberto. said as much in this interview and I am almost sure I read it on her blog too.

You were the one holding the reins on “The Bachelorette”. Were you ever tempted to just spill it to Roberto when the cameras were off that he was the one?
I didn’t. I’ve actually never told anyone this so this could be a juicy detail but Roberto was my first overnight date, then it was Chris and Frank was my last one. I knew it was down to Roberto or Frank. I was still torn a bit but I was pretty sure it was Roberto who was going to be the final one. I don’t know if you remember my season but Frank left me in Tahiti so I was pretty sure it was Roberto but there was still something inside of me that was thinking, “What if?” and I didn’t want to tell Roberto that. The funny thing is, I actually told Roberto on our first date back in L.A. that he was the one. I sent Chris home and didn’t let him propose to me because I didn’t want to put him through that and Frank left me to go back to a girlfriend he had in Chicago. If I had known Frank wasn’t going to be around I would have told Roberto in the suite that it was going to be him … I’ve never told anybody that! See give me a few drinks and I’ll tell you anything, you are smart ladies!

Source

Last edited by see2love on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:56 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : changed source)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:49 am

mercieme wrote:I am keen to see how Rachel will be perceived if her F1 is not Peter, it's just interesting to see how things play out if the pre-season favorite (who IMO seems to be Peter) is not F1. I will never forget the shock when Brooks turned out not to be Des's F1. I also wonder if we are due for a season where the spoiler is wrong but hopefully the sleuthing here is correct....should be interesting. All jmho.

I agree! The first time I saw pics of Des beaming up at Brooks with heart eyes (IMO) at the ice cream truck Ina wedding dress in the preseason I was a goner for shipping them. I have the same reaction to Peter and Rachel, my own attraction to the guy, plus the early signs of chemistry has me hooked. Whether he's actually Rachel's front runner or the best guy for her who knows yet. But I know I'm excited to see them together and how the whole thing plays out. Trying not to get ahead of myself as we don't even know the HTDs yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:02 am

see2love wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
cheetarah1980 wrote:
You think that Roberto won because Frank left? I didn't see that. I think Chris made F2 because Frank left, but I never thought she was going to pick Frank over Roberto.
Shawn got Kaitlyn's FIR and Jordan received 

Yeah. I really think if Frank didn't leave, he's F1. Ali has alluded as much. 

Jesse also got a FIR with DeAnna. She got to give out 3 though; he received the second. Also he was another default and it would have been Graham if he didn't leave.

ALi said she knew it was Roberto. said as much in this interview and I am almost sure I read it on her blog too.

You were the one holding the reins on “The Bachelorette”. Were you ever tempted to just spill it to Roberto when the cameras were off that he was the one?
I didn’t. I’ve actually never told anyone this so this could be a juicy detail but Roberto was my first overnight date, then it was Chris and Frank was my last one. I knew it was down to Roberto or Frank. I was still torn a bit but I was pretty sure it was Roberto who was going to be the final one. I don’t know if you remember my season but Frank left me in Tahiti so I was pretty sure it was Roberto but there was still something inside of me that was thinking, “What if?” and I didn’t want to tell Roberto that. The funny thing is, I actually told Roberto on our first date back in L.A. that he was the one. I sent Chris home and didn’t let him propose to me because I didn’t want to put him through that and Frank left me to go back to a girlfriend he had in Chicago. If I had known Frank wasn’t going to be around I would have told Roberto in the suite that it was going to be him … I’ve never told anybody that! See give me a few drinks and I’ll tell you anything, you are smart ladies!

Source

I actually think Ali can't make up her mind about what she did and what she could've done. In this interview she says she never should've gotten engaged to Roberto. Also I think she's too prideful to say she wanted Frank more but he left. She has also said you "fall in lust on the show" several times, so I think she had a superficial view of the whole situation. But given she was only 25 I think though, I i doubt its a good comparison with an more certain character like Rachel Smiley

http://www.wetpaint.com/fedotowsky-martinez-engagement-was-mistake-601775/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgGVpMnAIs0
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:15 am

I'm in the camp that believed that Ali F1 would've been Frank if he hadn't left.  She liked Roberto a lot but imo Ali has a type, and Frank was her type.  Just look at who she ended up marrying, an exact replica of Frank.  I think Roberto would've been her F2 instead of Chris, and TPTB might have chosen him as The Bachelor.

Last edited by mobyz on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:16 am

I think she was going to pick him as F1 but said they shouldnt have gotten engaged

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:20 am

mobyz wrote:I'm in the camp that believed that Ali F1 would've been Frank if he hadn't left.  She liked Roberto a lot but imo Ali has a type, and Frank was her type.  Just look at who she ended up marrying, an exact replica of Frank.  I think Roberto would've been her F2 instead of Chris, and TPTB might have chosen him as The Bachelor.

Fair enough, but I choose to believe her words over what I think. What would be her reason for telling lies? She told Roberto on their date in episode he was the one and chose him. Yes Frank may be her type but she decided on Roberto early on and chose him

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:27 am

@see2love I don't think she's spreading lies, I think it's more saving face.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:50 am

Mar 15

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 28 2017-143

today
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 28 2017-144

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg