SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 65 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:11 pm

MissSid wrote:Thank you so much @GuardianAngel and @reason  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 65 1f600

@reason I thought I read on one of these threads that they had fireworks at the end of their 1-on-1, but I could be wrong/ confused.

Beagle wrote:This is just my gut feeling from what I've seen through the caps an videos so far. Peter to me represents the "sweet,endearing" storyline, Bryan to me represents "lust, sexual" storyline. Don't know why but it's just the vibe I'm getting from the little I've seen.

Yes, and the social media videos from the HTDs set that up so well. You go from dirty dancing and making out in hot, sexy Miami to spending a weekend morning holding hands and walking through a Farmers' Market in the wholesome Midwest. BTW, I don't mean to reduce either location to such a superficial description, just looking at it from a story boarding point-of-view. It will be interesting to see the final edit.

And since this is his thread, Peter is the one I am liking pre-season. He is nice to look at, and I like that he at least appears to have some level of self-awareness (admitting to an eating disorder and realizing Hollywood might not be the healthiest place for him in the long-run).
:yes: ITA !! I feel the same.

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 65 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 65 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 65 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:23 pm

MissSid wrote:Thank you so much @GuardianAngel and @reason  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 65 1f600

@reason I thought I read on one of these threads that they had fireworks at the end of their 1-on-1, but I could be wrong/ confused.

Beagle wrote:This is just my gut feeling from what I've seen through the caps an videos so far. Peter to me represents the "sweet,endearing" storyline, Bryan to me represents "lust, sexual" storyline. Don't know why but it's just the vibe I'm getting from the little I've seen.

Yes, and the social media videos from the HTDs set that up so well. You go from dirty dancing and making out in hot, sexy Miami to spending a weekend morning holding hands and walking through a Farmers' Market in the wholesome Midwest. BTW, I don't mean to reduce either location to such a superficial description, just looking at it from a story boarding point-of-view. It will be interesting to see the final edit.

And since this is his thread, Peter is the one I am liking pre-season. He is nice to look at, and I like that he at least appears to have some level of self-awareness (admitting to an eating disorder and realizing Hollywood might not be the healthiest place for him in the long-run).

I totally agree with you guys about the dynamic of Bryan and Peter. 

Right from the get go on Ellen, Peter was far more reserved, looking like he was a little shy/uncomfortable in front of a crowd of strangers, while Bryan was out there grabbing the mike from Ellen, wanting to make himself centre of attention and staking a claim against the other guys in a competitive way IMO.  Not to say that's a bad thing.  Hoping he's a great guy, he just seemed more extroverted and liking the spotlight.

I know which guy I'd go for if that's how their personalities play out on the show, Smiley  but I'm not sure Rachel would go the same way.  I also think Peter could be the "too slow to open up and let his walls down and tell Rachel how he feels" guy who finally is prodded to open up just to be let go.  To me those are the most genuine, relatable people on the show.  But usually not F1 vs a chemistry from night one guy (who I think Bryan will be). All JMO.

It will be interesting to see who she finds "it" with.  I'm so excited for this season!

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:22 pm

I'm waiting to hear who the 4th home town is. I'm having a hard time seeing Rachel with any of these guys permanently. Peter doesn't have anything close to a comparable education level or income potential, I don't usually see women like Rachel end up with men like that. Although exceptions certainly happen and anything goes when it comes to just dating. Peter may be a super great Bachelor candidate, however. But heck, I'm not nearly as invested in learning about these guys as some of you have been, so I could be totally out in space.

Last edited by dw_a_mom on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:24 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:I'm waiting to hear who the 4th home town is. I'm having a hard time seeing Rachel with any of these guys permanently. Peter doesn't have anything close to a comparable education level or income potential, I don't usually see women like Rachel end up with men like that. Although exceptions certainly happen and anything goes when it comes to just dating.
4th HTD is Eric Bigger as posted in the SM thread.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:30 pm

mercieme wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:I'm waiting to hear who the 4th home town is. I'm having a hard time seeing Rachel with any of these guys permanently. Peter doesn't have anything close to a comparable education level or income potential, I don't usually see women like Rachel end up with men like that. Although exceptions certainly happen and anything goes when it comes to just dating.
4th HTD is Eric Bigger as posted in the SM thread.

Great! Thank you! I'm too far behind on those threads.

Hm ... I'm so not sure when it comes to the final 4. She has some great (and definitely hot) guys, but are they right for HER?

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:32 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:I'm waiting to hear who the 4th home town is. I'm having a hard time seeing Rachel with any of these guys permanently. Peter doesn't have anything close to a comparable education level or income potential, I don't usually see women like Rachel end up with men like that. Although exceptions certainly happen and anything goes when it comes to just dating. Peter may be a super great Bachelor candidate, however. But heck, I'm not nearly as invested in learning about these guys as some of you have been, so I could be totally out in space.

What does education have to do with it? He is a dietican and have a workout business also a part time model is that not bringing in money?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:35 pm

@dw_a_mom....I have no idea if they are right for her and i am probably one of the few that does not have any favorites. I don't know enough yet about these guys and I also need to see her actually have a conversation with these guys and not just call it based on how she appears in pics with the guys giggling I seriously believe Rachel will be thinking with her head a lot but heck she may prove me wrong and do as the former Bettes have done and just go with who she feels the most passion with, keeping my fingers crossed it's the former Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:58 pm

@mercieme I was also struggling with making a guess cos I do think Rachel is going to engage with this show with her head rather than just her emotions... and for that conversations are crucial...I think she'll need a guy who will bring down her guard and imo for Rachel that'll be through humor, passion, making her feel safe.

Based on that I can see how she has this particular mix of F4. I feel like I have a better sense for Eric and Peter than I do Bryan and Dean so looking forward to actually seeing convos with her and the guys.

I might revise my F4 prediction once we see her interacting with the guys.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:14 pm

emusha wrote:@mercieme I was also struggling with making a guess cos I do think Rachel is going to engage with this show with her head rather than just her emotions... and for that conversations are crucial...I think she'll need a guy who will bring down her guard and imo for Rachel that'll be through humor, passion, making her feel safe.

Based on that I can see how she has this particular mix of F4. I feel like I have a better sense for Eric and Peter than I do Bryan and Dean so looking forward to actually seeing convos with her and the guys.

I might revise my F4 prediction once we see her interacting with the guys.

Yep! I feel like Peter would make her feel safe. I Mean he really looks into her, and he seems like a confident guy.

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 65 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 65 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:10 am

Re: Education. My best friend has her PhD. She is a professor at a Big Ten university. She is one of the smartest, most gifted people I know, in many ways. When she met and fell in love with her now husband (while she was getting said PhD), he hadn't even gone to school beyond high school. He was working for his father's company and would have been content with that. Being with my friend made him want to better himself, and he actually went back to school (the same Tech school Peter went to, coincidentally) and now he is an IT Developer. His wife will always have more education and status than him, but they do well and have a lovely family and I can't picture them not together, despite their educational differences.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:16 am

Peter has a calmness and a quiet confidence about him that I like.  When I see Peter, I see home.

For me, he's the person I want to to see Rachel with but again, I'm not her.

Last edited by ElonM on Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:19 am

@ElonM May I join your club?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg