SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 64 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:06 am

@MissSid starwelcome I enjoy your first post. I did not know that there was fireworks on Peters date?

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 64 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:17 pm

@TLTF

TLTF wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I hope it's not another Graham situation.

What is a graham situation ?

Graham was on Deanna's season and was the one she wanted. He wanted to go home and they made it seem as if he was sent home without a rose at F4.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:21 pm

@Sprite Oh ok thank you!

@bleuberry So Graham would be Bryan ?

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 64 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 64 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:25 pm

TLTF wrote:@Sprite Oh ok thank you!

@bleuberry So Graham would be Bryan ?

I suppose. I really have no idea who would be who, I was just answering your question about Graham.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:29 pm

Thank you Smiley

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 64 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 64 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:48 pm

Sprite wrote:  @TLTF

TLTF wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I hope it's not another Graham situation.

What is a graham situation ?

Graham was on Deanna's season and was the one she wanted. He wanted to go home and they made it seem as if he was sent home without a rose at F4.

If the person of her choice is not as into her...I think she is better off having that person leave early even if she's the MOST into that person in other words I think the graham situation worked out exactly as it needed to and it was all for the best for parties involved... Peter seems attentive from what we've seen of him i.e. he keeps his eyes on her and engages her a lot... Bryan seems very high energy and from the pics/vids we have I'm not picking up much to gauge
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:52 pm

This is just my gut feeling from what I've seen through the caps an videos so far. Peter to me represents the "sweet,endearing" storyline, Bryan to me represents "lust, sexual" storyline. Don't know why but it's just the vibe I'm getting from the little I've seen.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:56 pm

Beagle wrote:This is just my gut feeling from what I've seen through the caps an videos so far. Peter to me represents the "sweet,endearing" storyline, Bryan to me represents "lust, sexual" storyline. Don't know why but it's just the vibe I'm getting from the little I've seen.
IA. If they are the F2 (IMO they will be), I think they'll set it up as "the good guy" vs "the bad guy".

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:57 pm

emusha wrote:
If the person of her choice is not as into her...I think she is better off having that person leave early even if she's the MOST into that person in other words I think the graham situation worked out exactly as it needed to and it was all for the best for parties involved... Peter seems attentive from what we've seen of him i.e. he keeps his eyes on her and engages her a lot... Bryan seems very high energy and from the pics/vids we have I'm not picking up much to gauge

ITA. If Peter does end up leaving by choice, I'm choosing to see it as a potential Brooks/Des situation because I honestly believe that there was some divine intervention there, and her guy was there all along.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:02 pm

ReneeM wrote:
emusha wrote:

ITA. If Peter does end up leaving by choice, I'm choosing to see it as a potential Brooks/Des situation because I honestly believe that there was some divine intervention there, and her guy was there all along.

True but the person was Bryan in my sentence and not Peter. just FYI. It doesn't change the fact that if anyone decided to leave, well, it would be the best for her. Meaning it's better if it happen now than 3 months in the relationship. I dont know if I am making any sense :/

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Personally, I don't see a Graham/Brooks situation happening ever again on this show (JMO). SM and IG shilling has changed the name of the game IMO. Even if someone is not into the lead, they'll stay there as long as possible, be the F1 if chosen and have a short engagement to extend their 15 mins than voluntarily leave IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:50 pm

Thank you so much @GuardianAngel and @reason  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 64 1f600

@reason I thought I read on one of these threads that they had fireworks at the end of their 1-on-1, but I could be wrong/ confused.

Beagle wrote:This is just my gut feeling from what I've seen through the caps an videos so far. Peter to me represents the "sweet,endearing" storyline, Bryan to me represents "lust, sexual" storyline. Don't know why but it's just the vibe I'm getting from the little I've seen.

Yes, and the social media videos from the HTDs set that up so well. You go from dirty dancing and making out in hot, sexy Miami to spending a weekend morning holding hands and walking through a Farmers' Market in the wholesome Midwest. BTW, I don't mean to reduce either location to such a superficial description, just looking at it from a story boarding point-of-view. It will be interesting to see the final edit.

And since this is his thread, Peter is the one I am liking pre-season. He is nice to look at, and I like that he at least appears to have some level of self-awareness (admitting to an eating disorder and realizing Hollywood might not be the healthiest place for him in the long-run).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg