SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 71 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Diana Thu May 04, 2017 1:34 am

I will admit it took me a minute to warm up to him but now I am definitely on Team Peter. He reminds me of JP/Chris so far... I'm hoping Rach picks him!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 71 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 3:20 am

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 71 6771035_orig

I'm not sure if this pic's been posted yet, but found this on peter's training site and i just. can. not.
How cute is this pic?? and the t-shirt his mom is wearing?? omg if he's not F1 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 71 1f60d Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 71 1f60d

Back to top Go down

Post by LEMONADE Thu May 04, 2017 3:27 am

Kashathediva wrote:I have heard both. I have heard sometimes the cast knows what to pick out from what they have heard the lead might like in a conversation. I have have also heard a production person whisper in a cast person's ear what the lead might like and then go out and buy it for the cast. So I guess it depends.

thanks kasha! i know it was a bit of a random question, so i appreciate your input. beatingheart

i would hope the contestant is able to have some input on what they give the family as giving the family a gift you didn't pick out would feel a bit awkward LOL
LEMONADE
LEMONADE

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 04, 2017 4:08 am

Mels_Tvshipper wrote:Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 71 6771035_orig

I'm not sure if this pic's been posted yet, but found this on peter's training site and i just. can. not.
How cute is this pic?? and the t-shirt his mom is wearing?? omg if he's not F1  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 71 1f60d  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 71 1f60d

A source is required on all posts.

Adding source

http://www.worthpersonaltraining.com/about.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 4:29 am

@GuardianAngel oops! sorry about that, fairly new to the site and didn't know the rules. will make sure to source in the future Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Thu May 04, 2017 10:38 pm

Hey Everyone, I'm new to the thread  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 71 1f44b .  Was checking out Worth Personal Training's Facebook page and stumbled on Peter's Kamps Fitness trainer profile.  He's definitely a charmer.  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 71 1f60d

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 71 Peter
http://kampsfit.com/#trainers

PETER K.
Where are you from?
I was born and raised right here in Madison.

Fitness background?
I grew up playing football, but found a passion for triathlon after high school. I was always into sports and found a real drive for sport specific exercise while in college. I’ve completed three Ironman Triathlons and finished top three in several short course triathlons since I started back in 2010.

Favorite workout day at Kamps?
My favorite workout is without a doubt, Tuesday Leg Day! I believe that a person is only as strong as his/her core, and true core strength starts with the legs. The muscles of the legs are some of the largest and most powerful in the human body, meaning that they burn the most calories, produce the greatest hormonal response, and can do a lot of fun and exciting crazy sh@#!

Favorite cheat day meal?
Pizza Hut Taco Pizza with Chicken and Sour Cream. There is no substitute.

Some general information about yourself
I originally went to school for art. I modeled for 10 years. Lived in Germany, Greece, Chicago and LA. I’ve completed Madison’s Ironman three times, once on a broken foot. I met the Dalai Lama and Jim Carrey at the same time. If you ever saw one of the old Jos A. Bank commercials, you’ve surely seen my face

P.S. Couldn't figure out how to insert his profile so I've copied the text.

P.S.S. I hadn't seen this posted anywhere, but if it's a duplicate, I apologize.  Nice to meet you guys!

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 10:49 pm

@BachelorBabe512 :Welcome to the board, hope that you enjoy your stay here.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 04, 2017 10:51 pm

@BachelorBabe512 starwelcome

A man who doesn't skip leg days  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 71 1f60d  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 71 1f60d  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 71 1f60d

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 11:13 pm

Thanks for posting @BachelorBabe512.  I hadn't seen that before.  Love that Peter went to school originally for art.  So ... he's artistic, athletic, well-travelled and cultured (IMO from where's he's had the opportunity to live), looks like he looks and seems easy going and down to earth too (IMO) ?   wow

If I'm Rachel I'm like seeing hearts from night one.  JMO.  But if "it's" not there it's not, so guess we'll have to wait and see.  I can't wait!  Plus if he's not F1, what a great Bachelor bio press release right there Smiley .

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 04, 2017 11:21 pm

This will sound lame, but I like the small gap between his teeth. It can be a hereditary thing. My DH has a small one like that. One of my daughters does, too. (Yes, despite braces. giggling She has to constantly wear the retainer to see it doesn't make a reappearance.)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 11:25 pm

@Kashathediva Both him and Rachel have that gap in their teeth laugh out loud. He is just cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Thu May 04, 2017 11:32 pm

@relaxing @ReneeM @reason Thanks for the warm welcome!

@Kashathediva I'm a fan as well especially as a fellow small gap toother. giggling Gives him a bit more character, I think. He's an incredibly handsome man so having that bit of imperfection makes him more relatable and probably helps drive his confidence. Not everyone can rock a gap without feeling really insecure (middle school kids are mean). Those that do definitely have mastered self acceptance and that kind of energy is infectious.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg