SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 72 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by emusha Thu May 04, 2017 12:45 pm

the way he describes his experiences in that profile he seems to be comfortable in his own skin... like he is comfortable with who he is and what is valuable to him esp having overcome something that challenged his self-concept like the eating disorder...he kind of reminds me of Jordan who in the same way discovered the pitfalls of fame and what he does value/doesn't value from being in the football world.
I can imagine Rachel find his self-assurance appealing. all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 72 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by bluwavz Thu May 04, 2017 2:10 pm

Omg I didn't realize he had a gap in his teeth like Rachel. How cute! Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 72 1f604
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 04, 2017 2:29 pm

He's so cute. If he's not the F1, he has bachelor written all over him IMO. I'm personally thrilled he's in the F3 laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu May 04, 2017 2:45 pm

reason wrote:@Kashathediva Both him and Rachel have that gap in their teeth laugh out loud.  He is just cute.

His brother David has a gap in his teeth. Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 2:53 pm

Another thought I had reading his bio is that he's had the chance to live the limelight with his modelling, travelled & seen the world, lived in LA etc and it looks like then decided to come back home. Makes me think he's actually at the settling down with someone for a normal life stage. JMO. That's a plus for his compatibility with Rachel IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 3:10 pm

It's kinda weird that ABC hasn't released a promo featuring the guys for rachel's season since this time last year we had one for jojo's.

Thinking it might be bcause they're waiting to see who rachel chooses, then editing the trailer/promo based on that. (guessing that rachel didn't have a clear front runner the whole season, unlike previous bachelorette's, so the filming crew are also being careful how they edit anything)

Mills mentioned that Rachel "knows what she wants": maybe the crew tried to manipulate her choice/decisions? but she was headstrong and dgaf.

Also, LyingGuy hasn't spoiled anything relevant in AGES. Either, they're being super secretive this season, or no one can read/guess rachel's mind so: can't give spoilers.

Back to top Go down

Post by LEMONADE Thu May 04, 2017 4:06 pm

emusha wrote:the way he describes his experiences in that profile he seems to be comfortable in his own skin... like he is comfortable with who he is and what is valuable to him esp having overcome something that challenged his self-concept like the eating disorder...he kind of reminds me of Jordan who in the same way discovered the pitfalls of fame and what he does value/doesn't value from being in the football world.
I can imagine Rachel find his self-assurance appealing. all jmo

i really like that too. it is easy to get swept up in the shallowness of la, always trying to keep up with appearances on social media and being flashier than the next person. i think the fact that he didn't feel like he fit in and wound up going home to wisconsin, instead of staying and forcing himself into the modeling mold and trying to keep up with the trendy joneses, speaks a lot about his character and that he will stay true to himself and his goals over fame and attention. his decision and way of life shows a sense of direction for what he wants.
LEMONADE
LEMONADE

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Thu May 04, 2017 10:03 pm

The gap between his teeth is too adorable!

So he's cute, artistic, athletic and well-traveled? Ohmylord! If he's the bachelor, can someone please nominate me? Lol

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu May 04, 2017 10:04 pm

Look at him.
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 72 880_829669001628_274531078_n
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=829669001628&set=a.565527158998.2107843.211701749&type=3&theater

Him playing Basketball.
https://www.facebook.com/peter.kraus.545/videos/vb.211701749/812779503318/?type=3&theater
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Fri May 05, 2017 10:51 am

@ElonM And he plays basketball  seeing hearts , seems like a really good match for Rachel.  I really hope she picks him.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 05, 2017 11:15 am

He is so cute!!! I hope R really gives this a chance even if he wasn't immediate fire like the Doc.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 10:14 pm

His IG following dropped by 1. May not mean anything as someone could have closed their IG account. However, since yesterday, his IG is the only one with a change in terms of following. Grasping since there is nothing to go on since F3 MTP!

The F3 may be really careful with social media especially if being considered for the next Bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg