SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 73 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 10:17 pm

@sportsgirl76 I was inform to day that he is not home.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 73 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 10:20 pm

reason wrote:@sportsgirl76 I was inform to day that  he is not home.

Oh, good! He is my favorite! Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat May 06, 2017 10:21 pm

sportsgirl76 wrote:His IG following dropped by 1.  May not mean anything as someone could have closed their IG account.  However, since yesterday, his IG is the only one with a change in terms of following.  Grasping since there is nothing to go on since F3 MTP!

The F3 may be really careful with social media especially if being considered for the next Bachelor.  

I'm actually totally fine with him going out it prime F3/next lead spot!!! Totally cool with that.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 10:29 pm

sosleepy wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:His IG following dropped by 1.  May not mean anything as someone could have closed their IG account.  However, since yesterday, his IG is the only one with a change in terms of following.  Grasping since there is nothing to go on since F3 MTP!

The F3 may be really careful with social media especially if being considered for the next Bachelor.  

I'm actually totally fine with him going out it prime F3/next lead spot!!! Totally cool with that.

Me too! F1 or F3. Either Rachel chooses him or America gets him as the next Bachelor!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 10:30 pm

@sosleepy I always choose the final 2 or 3 so it would not surprise me if he is in that slot. Hope does springs eternal.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat May 06, 2017 10:31 pm

The F3 is usually kept sequestered until after the FRC, so I doubt anyone will be popping up on SM, let alone in their hometown at this point.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 10:33 pm

@mindless When did that start? It never happen before the final 2 yes not 3, that I know of. IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat May 06, 2017 10:41 pm

Yea, I agree that the F3 will be sequestrated until the final rose ceremony.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat May 06, 2017 11:00 pm

reason wrote:@mindless When did that start?  It never happen before the final 2 yes not 3, that I know of.  IMHO.

Not sure when it started, but it's been like that since Chris's season at least, since I remember Kaitlyn talking about how she had to travel to Iowa with the crew.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 06, 2017 11:01 pm

I know Caila, F3 Ben's season, left the day after the FRC on a Thursday, got home after midnight Friday. We know Robby on JoJo's season, left I believe it was a Sunday the same day as JoJo. That was a couple of days after the FRC. IIRC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat May 06, 2017 11:07 pm

I'm pretty its been going on for a while.  

Didn't Elan share a pic of Sean hanging with Arie after he was let go.  @lipsis or @umngirl will probably remember better.  But I'm pretty sure Sean didn't immediately come home after the F3 RC.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 11:10 pm

Some how someone will tell RS, bet on that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg