SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 74 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 06, 2017 11:16 pm

@reason One of my more recent sources told me he hitches rides in the plane's wheel wells and eavesdrops.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 74 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 11:24 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat May 06, 2017 11:57 pm

sportsgirl76 wrote:His IG following dropped by 1.  May not mean anything as someone could have closed their IG account.  However, since yesterday, his IG is the only one with a change in terms of following.  Grasping since there is nothing to go on since F3 MTP!

The F3 may be really careful with social media especially if being considered for the next Bachelor.  

I've been checking all their profiles all the time. Both Peter & Eric in the last 2-3 days have lost then regained followers/following. Eric was at 167 following then went to 166 for a couple of days then went back to 167. Peter's followers went down from 1136 to 1134 then back to 1136, I think it's people deactivating then reactivating. Bryan lost 2 followers yesterday. All their #'s have fluctuated but nothing of particular note IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun May 07, 2017 4:38 am

mindless wrote:The F3 is usually kept sequestered until after the FRC, so I doubt anyone will be popping up on SM, let alone in their hometown at this point.

Didn't know this thought it was just the F2, so do we when will get info about the F1 sometime next week maybe..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun May 07, 2017 11:04 am

For example, last year Chase, who was F3, was kept in Thailand until I believe the FRC. They let him go home though after it and didn't keep him those two extra days. JoJo and Jordan got two extra days in Thailand together and they kept Robby on location until JoJo and Jordan left to head home.

The F3 guys should all be appearing on social media at pretty much the same time. I remember last year a big part of the reason we knew why Chase was the F3 guy was because someone found his friend's Facebook and that friend posted a picture welcoming Chase home. It was dated like a day or two before Robby's adventure of him posting to social media on his way home from Thailand.

Having something like that happen is extremely helpful, but regardless, I wouldn't be surprised if someone finds something in the coming days that points to the potential order of the guys.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 07, 2017 11:26 am

Going back a faaaaar ways, but didn't Sean and Arie return to the states on the same flight? I think it's pretty common to sequester F3.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 07, 2017 11:36 am

Yes, it is is common.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 07, 2017 11:36 am

sosleepy wrote:Going back a faaaaar ways, but didn't Sean and Arie return to the states on the same flight? I think it's pretty common to sequester F3.

Not same flight but same day (at least I've never seen mention of same flight). Sean mentioned in his book the time he spent hanging out with producer Adam Mansfield after he was eliminated before he could go home.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 74 87b72b10 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 74 86669110 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 74 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun May 07, 2017 12:57 pm

umngirl wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Going back a faaaaar ways, but didn't Sean and Arie return to the states on the same flight? I think it's pretty common to sequester F3.

Not same flight but same day (at least I've never seen mention of same flight). Sean mentioned in his book the time he spent hanging out with producer Adam Mansfield after he was eliminated before he could go home.

Adam Mansfield seems to be the one with that job IMO. laugh out loud There was also a pic of him and Rachel snowmobiling in Finland. From the looks of it, IMO it was after her elimination since I can't see them chilling out like that if she was still on. They would have kept her busy talking about her feelings if it was during filming. laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon May 08, 2017 8:42 pm

Above anything else, this is a good thing that this lady (one of Peter's friends) and the organizers of this event are doing, but I was curious if Peter even knows about this. I mean, he's been away and they want to take advantage of a viewing party to raise money (better a premier viewing party than a finale one  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 74 3806527698 ).

(Click on the link to see the full post)

...and then she's going to auction off, amongst other items, framed photographs of him, hahahaha. He supports Make-A-Wish, so I hope he gets a good laugh out of it when he gets back. Odd!

Dena Carreyn

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 8:45 pm

@julychild As far as I know from my source he is not home yet, so I dont think he knows anything about this.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 08, 2017 9:01 pm

Thanks @julychild

This is strange. Why/how can someone do that without his permission? Plus she indicates that media will be there and makes sure to mention that he is a Wilhelmina model. This doesn't seem right to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg