SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 25 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@coolangel IA I mentioned upthread, I can't see him and Rachel together. He's F3 IMO and the next lead.

It's very possible they planted the seed early on (like they do to so many so they follow the script) I see a BenH kinda edit for him.

Oh really ? Why don't you see them together ? Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 25 1f64a
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 25 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by cookielover12 Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:06 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing Peter as the next bachelor :fanningfan
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:23 pm

I could see him being the next bachelor. He's shown a lot in a couple of the group date videos that were posted.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:25 pm

@quietpal The only thing about those video, is that it is the crowd that takes them and put them on their IG. When the show airs will it be the same. I am thinking he will win.

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesandkittens Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:50 pm

It doesn't surprise me he got the FIR. To me, this crop of guys is Peter... and the rest.  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 25 1f64a  He just stands out the most to me and I pretty much expect him to be F1. I'm thinking one of the handsome, polished lawyers Jack or Josiah are more like Bachelor material.

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:55 pm

puppiesandkittens wrote:It doesn't surprise me he got the FIR. To me, this crop of guys is Peter... and the rest.  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 25 1f64a  He just stands out the most to me and I pretty much expect him to be F1. I'm thinking one of the handsome, polished lawyers Jack or Josiah are more like Bachelor material.

Totally agree ! Jack as Bachelor and Peter as F1 Smiley
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by cheetarah1980 Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:16 pm

reason wrote:Other than Roberto that won because Frank left, there have never been a FIR win in the show as I know.  Did not watch Jojo was Jordon her FIR?
You think that Roberto won because Frank left? I didn't see that. I think Chris made F2 because Frank left, but I never thought she was going to pick Frank over Roberto.
Shawn got Kaitlyn's FIR and Jordan received Jojo's.

Last edited by cheetarah1980 on Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

cheetarah1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:22 pm

Ali always said Frank was her usual type but she never felt at ease with her emotions towards him. always felt like he would hurt her and he did by leaving. I dont believe she would have chosen him because she looked in love/lust with Roberto early on. I think the Roberto connection wasthe reason Frank left. He saw how ALi was with Roberto. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:52 pm

TLTF wrote:
puppiesandkittens wrote:It doesn't surprise me he got the FIR. To me, this crop of guys is Peter... and the rest.  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 25 1f64a  He just stands out the most to me and I pretty much expect him to be F1. I'm thinking one of the handsome, polished lawyers Jack or Josiah are more like Bachelor material.

Totally agree ! Jack as Bachelor and Peter as F1 Smiley

I think that Peter and Jack will be in the F4 imo, at the moment I do think that Peter is Rachel's frontrunner,  but you never know this could change later on. I am just waiting for some pics would like to check out their interactions during a 1on1 date.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:35 pm

cheetarah1980 wrote:
reason wrote:Other than Roberto that won because Frank left, there have never been a FIR win in the show as I know.  Did not watch Jojo was Jordon her FIR?
You think that Roberto won because Frank left? I didn't see that. I think Chris made F2 because Frank left, but I never thought she was going to pick Frank over Roberto.
Shawn got Kaitlyn's FIR and Jordan received 

Yeah. I really think if Frank didn't leave, he's F1. Ali has alluded as much. 

Jesse also got a FIR with DeAnna. She got to give out 3 though; he received the second. Also he was another default and it would have been Graham if he didn't leave.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:27 pm

Bette's FIR are better indicators traditionally than Bach... So I think Peter has a good shot of being F1. Also she's seem very engaged with in the social media pics from hilton and on Ellen. So I'm discounting him yet... Only trouble I guess is too much exposure.

Just wondering have any FIR winner become Bach/Bette except Nick?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:29 pm

brownravens wrote:Bette's FIR are better indicators traditionally than Bach... So I think Peter has a good shot of being F1. Also she's seem very engaged with in the social media pics from hilton and on Ellen. So I'm discounting him yet... Only trouble I guess is too much exposure.

Just wondering have any FIR winner become Bach/Bette except Nick?

How can it be too much exposure when it was not the producers video that got us the scene but regualar viewers using their i-phone and placing it on IG? All we  have to wait for is the show and see how things roll.

Yes Roberto won from Ali, Jordan won from JoJo and Shawn won from Kaitlyn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg