SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 24 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:04 am

reason wrote:Other than Roberto that won because Frank left, there have never been a FIR win in the show as I know.  Did not watch Jojo was Jordon her FIR?

Yes he was!
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 24 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:05 am

Shawn was Kaitlyn's FIR as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:09 am

Oh now it gets interesting. Last 2 bachelorette choose their FIR? Interesting maybe a third is on the way? Oh Peter bring it home.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:19 am

pvpr wrote:Well, Rachel's already not following "the script" by giving Peter the first 1-on-1 after the first impression rose. I remember she said that she was frustrated having to wait so long for her 1-on-1 after she and Nick had such a great connection on night 1, so it seems like she's already flipping the script for the guys she likes. I would love if it was over for her on the first night and Peter is her F1 Smiley

On JP's season Clare got the FIR and also got the 1st 1-on-1 date. Just to point out that it won't be the 1st time it's happened.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:20 am

julychild wrote:
pvpr wrote:Well, Rachel's already not following "the script" by giving Peter the first 1-on-1 after the first impression rose. I remember she said that she was frustrated having to wait so long for her 1-on-1 after she and Nick had such a great connection on night 1, so it seems like she's already flipping the script for the guys she likes. I would love if it was over for her on the first night and Peter is her F1 Smiley

On JP's season Clare got the FIR and also got the 1st 1-on-1 date. Just to point out that it won't be the 1st time it's happened.

The bachelorette season is different from the bachelor, IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:24 am

julychild wrote:
pvpr wrote:Well, Rachel's already not following "the script" by giving Peter the first 1-on-1 after the first impression rose. I remember she said that she was frustrated having to wait so long for her 1-on-1 after she and Nick had such a great connection on night 1, so it seems like she's already flipping the script for the guys she likes. I would love if it was over for her on the first night and Peter is her F1 Smiley

Sharleen got the FIR on JP's season, not Clare.

Last edited by pvpr on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:29 am

Kashathediva wrote:
knowbody wrote:
cheetarah1980 wrote:So I'm new to this site. What's the beef with RS?
And just to be sure I'm keeping with the thread topic: Peter is hot.

starwelcome

I think @GuardianAngel and @Kashathediva can probably answer this best.

Speaking for myself, Boogs/Rusty can probably answer this best. He's always around, IMO.

LiarBoy is a liar, impersonating to be someone he's not, he makes fun of our forum all the time, has for years, calls us names, deliberately gave me wrong information, pretending to be family friends, so we could be wrong because sleuthers were on the right path, then posted on his blog how insane we are for having the wrong information, mocking us. He visit's us here daily, all the time, uses our information as if he's the one that obtained the information, and thinks we don't know he's here. Let me tell you, we know.

Lets see how long it takes for him to say his sources told him Peter got the FIR and perhaps deny he got it from here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:33 am

@GuardianAngel Yes let see how long he run with out scope?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:39 am

@GuardianAngel yea I'm waiting for that, when he writes the episodes out.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:40 am

pvpr wrote:
julychild wrote:
pvpr wrote:Well, Rachel's already not following "the script" by giving Peter the first 1-on-1 after the first impression rose. I remember she said that she was frustrated having to wait so long for her 1-on-1 after she and Nick had such a great connection on night 1, so it seems like she's already flipping the script for the guys she likes. I would love if it was over for her on the first night and Peter is her F1 Smiley

Sharleen got the FIR on JP's season, not Clare.

Oh yeah, thanks for the correction. Clare got the first rose during the ceremony.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:19 pm

ReneeM wrote:
mobyz wrote:Anyways, I can't wait to see their romance unfolds on screen if Peter turns out to be Rachel F1.

If Peter does turn out to be F1, I feel pretty confident that TPTB won't throw them under the bus. During one of the podcasts Robert Mills does, he said he was very impressed with the guy Rachel gave the FiR to, so they like him. That always helps w/ the edit IMO.

Calling it now. If Peter doesn't end up being the F1, he is the Bachelor IMO. The only person Millsy was praising last season (no negativity at all in 10 podcasts) was Rachel, their next 'Ette.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:29 pm

@coolangel IA I mentioned upthread, I can't see him and Rachel together. He's F3 IMO and the next lead.

It's very possible they planted the seed early on (like they do to so many so they follow the script) I see a BenH kinda edit for him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg