SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:53 am

I don't ever remember anyone thinking the Canada/US divide would be an issue for Kaitlyn/Shawn, or even Jillian/Ed. All the sudden it's an insurmountable obstacle for Nick and Vanessa though. I don't get it. They are different countries, yes. But culturally, Canadians and Americans are pretty similar. 

I think Nick and Vanessa will (and likely already have) found a solution, a compromise. The fact that they actually TALKED about this ON THE SHOW in detail speaks volumes. They knew what their hurdles would be and started tackling them head on. Before they were even official. Good sign.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:54 am

Kashathediva wrote:@Catdwoman50
rofl  DC is a beautiful area, though! Cherry blossoms soon.

Coming out sooner because of this wonky weather, Kasha

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:57 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Just poking around instagram and noticed Nick followed Justin Trudeau aka current Prime Minister of Canada just 1 hour or so ago (according to IG). Just interesting :gotcha:
I also noticed that Vanessa liked Ali's IG post with the caption "Couldn't be happier today. Life is good". Seems to me Vanessa is really happy :yes:

Ali is also someone who is good friends with Nick and tweeted about Nick and his fiancee and double date soon. I won't be surprised at all if after all this they do double date and who better for Vanessa to have a support in than Ali while Nick does DWTS and if she visits while there. yes

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:01 am

Alright, not to go political, but I don't see the huge sign necessarily with Nick following Trudeau. *I* follow him and I'm not Canadian! laugh out loud I'm so jealous. Major political envy I have of our friendly neighbors to the north. laugh out loud laugh out loud Take me in, Canadians!!

Last edited by sosleepy on Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:03 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

Nick hit 1 million followers about 2 weeks ago or so. Another interesting follow I saw is Mark Ballas ---who happens to be my favorite Pro from DWTS. Now I may be incorrect but in going through Nick's follows in the past, I don't recall seeing Mark as one of them until just tonight. Mark isn't on this current season of DWTS based on yesterday GMA. It could be just a general follow and/or he could have been following Mark already and I just missed it but if he did follow him just tonight it does make me wonder about a possible surprise addition to DWTS? I am probably wrong regarding that but just food for thought. IG did say he followed 9 other people about an 1 hr ago besides Justin Trudeau and Jared it just won't let me see who those other 9 are! Redfacemad giggling

This is actually making me excited! There were rumors that Mark will be back with a surprise partner but it kinda died down after the GMA announcement. I also wondered why they didn't have Nick there with the rest of the cast when it wasn't really a surprise since Peta announced him. Could it be? A Lead-F1 going into DWTS? cheerleader
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:03 am

@sosleepy He's proud to be American, but he'll just follow the Canadian PM even though he's "alone" Smiley

I'm near Niagara Falls if anyone is interested in that area. A hop and skip over the border. Stay for 6 months and decide if you want to stay forever. laugh out loud Not far from Toronto, we can visit @reason.

ETA: heck we can even visit Montreal! bonus, I'll get a hockey game in. laugh out loud

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:03 am

So I guess the major historical announcement is THE FIRST BACHELOR to move to Canada

Last edited by Catdwoman50 on Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:03 am

Maybe it means nothing but the timing is what's interesting perhaps?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:06 am

Catdwoman50 wrote:So I guess the major historical announcement is THE FIRST BACHELOR to move to Canada

....with his F1 who will also be on DWTS and partnered with Mark Ballas.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 36 3806527698 We've got it all figured out. :justkidding

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:09 am

@GuardianAngel

I lived in Buffalo for 13 years before moving to DC, and I really miss the easy access to Canada and that whole area. I also miss CBC every night! Sigh...I'll be knocking on your door shortly.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:10 am

My thoughts on the FD convo about "is moving to Canada a deal breaker?"

First, excellent question.
This date could lead to sharing a bed.  Doesn't have to be about sex but Vanessa knows that there will be millions of people watching and some percentage will assume sex occurred whether it did or did not if she accepts the key.  Everything Vanessa has said up to this point indicates that in life she has moved beyond that "sex for pleasure" stage of life and wants substantive relationships.  No more flings or friends with benefits in this woman's future. So if not Nick then why would she compromise herself on national tv, if she were to have to return to the dating pool, by hopping into bed without questioning what he sees a future with her to be like?  I think it's important that she stay true to her wish of finding a good man as a future husband and that means asking tough questions rather than willy nilly giving into desire and asking questions later especially when the answers could be insurmountable obstacles which if revealed beforehand could have prevented sexual consummation or perception that she could truly be hurt by.

IMO every person in her position on every season, as the one considering saying yes to an overnighter, owns what they chose to share or ask of the lead beforehand in the fantasy suite.  Vanessa is the one that sets the tone.  
She does need to know, as does Nick, if together they can chart a path they both feel comfortable with regarding location.  It really is a real life question all couples need to answer when they don't live in the same place. She came on this tv dating show to date American Nick and he knowingly continued to give Canadian Vanessa roses. Do their intentions align?
Looking forward to hearing  what is said next.  IMO the sneak peak vid is too incomplete to know where the convo will go. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 36 2292733854

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:10 am

If moving was such a big inom-negotiable issue, why didn't he cut Vanessa at f3? So I think they must have came to some kind of compromise before they moved on.
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey