SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 37 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:11 am

For sure... I get it. The timing is suspect. Add it to the clues he's obviously with V. But also think about what is going on politically here in America. I don't think I'm the only one in America looking at Trudeau longingly. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 37 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:11 am

Cila51290 wrote:Maybe it means nothing but the timing is what's interesting perhaps?

The timing of it is what peaked my interest for sure.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:13 am

sosleepy wrote:Alright, not to go political, but I don't see the huge sign necessarily with Nick following Trudeau. *I* follow him and I'm not Candian! laugh out loud I'm so jealous. Major political envy I have of our friendly neighbors to the north. laugh out loud laugh out loud Take me in, Canadians!!

Fun fact
Nick's friends Kyle and Elijah took a pic with Justin Trudeau last year.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:15 am

@allykat it's a small world indeed. Buffalo and the people are great. I especially love going to the airport. laugh out loud I'm closer to Niagara Falls NY and cross over often.

@notarose IA good post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:16 am

sosleepy wrote:For sure... I get it. The timing is suspect. Add it to the clues he's obviously with V. But also think about what is going on politically here in America. I don't think I'm the only one in America looking at Trudeau longingly. laugh out loud

totally get it and agree plus he's not bad to look at. I can't believe he is in his mid-40s!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:17 am

Lisa wrote:Vanessa seems very strong willed & I just don't see this lasting..I think Nick loves the idea of being with a woman like Vanessa..I also think he thinks she's too good for him & wants that so he can say say he has that type of woman..will it last? hmmmm...

- IMO - I don't think Vanessa is that strong willed, but she likes the idea of a guy being flexible and not dictating or controlling...she can decide by logic...just an example, if Nick has to stay in US for DWTS, she'll definitely do it...but, she'll be happy if Nick will give her a surprise, like buying a place in Montreal or Toronto, Canada, so that they can go hide away each year and be shielded from the limelight during holidays...I think this still works...

I think Vanessa wants to know if Nick is considering the options because in the first place, she doesn't want to be caught off guard by Nick not wanting to go to Canada...thus, severing her ties with her family...

I think it is actually a good idea... if they can have 2 homes Canada/US (NY), in most cases, Canada is a place where celebrities could hide away without being bothered by Papz...in Toronto, most celebrities can walk down the street without being chased after by fans...they are treated like normal human beings...they'll probably get stared at a little bit, they'll be asked for autographs or signatures...but the people would respect their boundaries...

Montreal is actually a good based to start business within Canada as HQ...most companies starts their based from either Montreal or Toronto (International Based)...I think once Nick's business booms, he will definitely be looking at establishing an office here as well...

- JMO -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:20 am

@Skates
in Toronto, most celebrities can walk down the street without being chased after by fans...they are treated like normal human beings...

This is very true. Beiber and others, live normal lives in TO. They are always spotted without crowds bothering them. It's normal to see Drake and his entourage driving to his condo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:25 am

Someone asked up thread about his recent follows. Here are his last 27 follows:

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 37 Captur20
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 37 Captur21
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 37 Captur22

Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:26 am

sosleepy wrote:For sure... I get it. The timing is suspect. Add it to the clues he's obviously with V. But also think about what is going on politically here in America. I don't think I'm the only one in America looking at Trudeau longingly. laugh out loud

Even if I wasn't thinking of moving to Canada i would still look at him longingly. Have you seen pictures of his yonder years? (Googly eyes)

Last edited by Catdwoman50 on Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:28 am

AishaFreedom wrote:Kind of funny how this is an issue (though a natural one) but did producers not ask contestants that live outside the country if they were willing to move out of their country? I mean Kaitlyn's from Canada for example, but she's obviously fine with living in the States. I don't think that people should give up their lives and move to another country for a significant other, but she must have known that this would come into play... Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 37 1f602 or is this a made up storyline that TPTB concocted so that it would look like they had conflict?

I'm just trying to understand. Maybe she should have done Bachelor Canada instead. imo. I think this will be a big strain in their relationship because, let's face it I highly doubt Nick will move out of LA. Unless she has decided that she is fine with moving, I don't see how the relationship could work otherwise.

Edit: I personally don't see it lasting either. If I'm being honest.

- IMO- Vanessa has talked about her willingness to move when she first joins TB, but, of course she wants to know if it is worth her while to do it, if there's a need for her sacrifice, she wants to make sure that it will be in a long lasting forever relationship with somebody who is flexible, and not controlling...I would have want to do the same...Vanessa wants to make sure the guy loves her and is willing to compromise otherwise...

I think Nick's statement on wanting to move for love is more than enough proof for me that this is not a big issue for them...Vanessa has been serious at the start of the conversation, but after Nick says he's willing to move for love...their next statements on their love for their countries are a lot more playful than I initially thought it would be... Smiley. Smiley

Last edited by Skates on Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:32 am

More suspect timing. laugh out loud

3h
nickviall Nothing says romance like a cold plunge. 3 action packed hours next Monday night!! #thebachelor

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 37 16908695_1830224073883152_5281067189883895808_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:43 am

Catdwoman50 wrote:So I guess the major historical announcement is THE FIRST BACHELOR to move to Canada

is this true or opinion?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey