SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 58 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by notarose Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:32 pm

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 58 Image26
Very excited about my new project & happy to bring this beauty along with me!  #nobetteryou

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRRixl3huQ-/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 58 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by jessietrey Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:36 pm

Vanessa is so gorgeous  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 58 1f497
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:44 pm

Vanessa has a beautiful soul....and a joyful heart. Vanessa and her student look lovely. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 58 1f46d  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 58 1f49e
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:47 pm

She has a heart of gold. What a lovely thing to do with her student. Imagine how happy she is to be part of that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:48 pm

She truly is gorgeous inside and out !!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:53 pm

Nick said it from the start, she's a keeper. I hope she gets to do wonderful things like this with her 15 minutes, she's someone who I trust to use it in a positive way.

She's one of a few contestants in a long time that I actually can't wait to see more of! Some I just wish would go away.

I think she has potential to become seriously famous after this if she wanted to. She's gorgeous and so authentic.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:56 pm

sdmom wrote:For those who are not familiar, Ding Tai Fung is a Chinese restaurant chain, famous for it's steamed dumplings. I remember Nick's Snapchat/IG story showing steamed dumplings sometimes this week, but I highly doubt him and Vanessa would appear in public together before the finale.
Vanessa posted a pic yesterday (either SC or IG story) of her phone showing today/Saturday's temperature, so I guess she's still in Montreal?

I think you could still program your phone to show your home based even if you go out of town...I have my phone set with weather app, with no location identified, it would prompt me on a list of city, my prompt/default city on the top...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:58 pm

I commend Vanessa for using her public image to elevate visibility of a diverse population that is often misunderstood.  Normalization of the unknown can only occur through advocacy.
A beauty of the highest order. :sprinklehearts

"That's the thing about inner beauty: Unlike Physical beauty, which grabs the spotlight for itself, inner beauty shines on everyone, catching them, holding then in its embrace, making them more beautiful too."
- anonymous

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:16 pm

I am really liking Vanessa so far and what she has done with SM. She has not overdone it and a lot of the times the focus is on her activities with her students. I just love the positive light she puts her students in and her career in general.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:16 pm

notarose wrote:I commend Vanessa for using her public image to elevate visibility of a diverse population that is often misunderstood.  Normalization of the unknown can only occur through advocacy.

"That's the thing about inner beauty: Unlike Physical beauty, which grabs the spotlight for itself, inner beauty shines on everyone, catching them, holding then in its embrace, making them more beautiful too."
- anonymous

ITA! :yes: I think this is going to be her next career path in the interim if she moves to US and can't start working in education immediately. Smiley

Note how she uses 'my' new project instead of 'we' like the U2 Galileo one. I think this might be her first individual project in a line of many.

Her inner beauty indeed shines so brightly. :inlove

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:29 pm

Vanessa's photo shoot with the student is so heartwarming. She is so beautiful. It angers me based on comments form Pacozero and Vanessa's friend anncahilli that someone posted something nasty on it. I didn't read the comments but it's clear from the two posters responses above that someone made a rude comment. Why can't some people get a life?

As for the reports of seeing Nissa together, I have a really hard time believing they'd go out in public together. I do now recall when Nick posted the instagram last week with him and the twins how out of place/random it seemed since it seems like an older pic so I can see why some may think it was a diversion but that was also the night before DWTS was announced though at that point I don't think he was trying to hide from that since TPTB already announced on SM  he would be on. Then again Ashley and JP were caught leaving the same hotel or Starbucks by some during her season airing so I guess it isn't impossible. After the orange couch though I don't think they'd dare risk being out even if in disguise.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:44 pm

coolangel wrote:
notarose wrote:I commend Vanessa for using her public image to elevate visibility of a diverse population that is often misunderstood.  Normalization of the unknown can only occur through advocacy.

- anonymous

ITA! :yes: I think this is going to be her next career path in the interim if she moves to US and can't start working in education immediately. Smiley

Note how she uses 'my' new project instead of 'we' like the U2 Galileo one. I think this might be her first individual project in a line of many.

Her inner beauty indeed shines so brightly. :inlove

All JMO.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't it sleuthed that the person who is assigned to her from the US talent agency has some background in special education herself and/or psychology? I swear I remember reading that and thought it was interesting.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey