SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 57 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by SueSt Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:07 pm

sdmom wrote:I really like the Vanessa I see on sm. Yes, sm doesn't tell the whole story but it gives me a glimpse of her true personality. She seems so happy, positive, cheerful and radiant. Sometimes silly but overall fun. I can see her love for her students, it really takes a special person to be a special ed teacher. Jmo.
I truly feels she will be ok no matter if her relationship with Nick will last or not. She seems to be loved and admired by many. IMO.

Yes, sdmom. :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 57 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:29 pm

For those curious/concerned, the F1 doesn't usually hit L.A. until later in the week preceding the finale usually Thurs or Fri. That's not to say they don't come even earlier, who knows, but it definitely is not a red flag that she is still in Montreal. I have a very strong inclinations based on the SM clues re SHV and have throughout since filming ended that Nissa SHV were every 3 weeks (culminating this weekend) which is the approx 3 wk mark from the last significant signs of SHV via SM quietness/shenanigans IMO.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:29 pm

That photo shoot looks adorable. Vanessa has such beautiful hair ( and no extensions!) especially with a side part ( I didn't care as much for the center part in the game loft videos).... Her student has great hair, too!!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:37 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:For those curious/concerned, the F1 doesn't usually hit L.A. until later in the week preceding the finale usually Thurs or Fri. That's not to say they don't come even earlier, who knows, but it definitely is not a red flag that she is still in Montreal. I have a very strong inclinations based on the SM clues re SHV and have throughout since filming ended that Nissa SHV were every 3 weeks (culminating this weekend) which is the approx 3 wk mark from the last significant signs of SHV via SM quietness/shenanigans IMO.

I wasn't expecting her to head out before Monday night episode but with her being off all week, I will be surprised if she waits until Friday. So much to do in LA opposed to freezing temps in Canada.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:45 pm

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 57 Image25
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRJa4ElB10e/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30

I noticed this comment (danielleudarbe) earlier on my app.  At that time it was posted at around 22 hrs.  It now reads 1 day but I suspect will turn over to 2 sometime this evening. The post doesn't indicate if it was shortly after seeing them or whatever but sounds recent.
SC is from IG website which doesn't time comments.

So, if the sighting was legit, V & N were together Friday night (?) and any IG pics of her in Montreal were a ruse.
SOMEONE, I know Nick posted a pic on either Snapchat or IG story of a dim sum steamer with dumplings.  Do you recall what day this week it was posted?
Someone also posted one Twitter they saw Nick and V at the Friday concert together.  I posted that tweet info upthread somewhere but it didn't seem legit after others sleuthed further. I agreed.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:57 pm

For those who are not familiar, Ding Tai Fung is a Chinese restaurant chain, famous for it's steamed dumplings. I remember Nick's Snapchat/IG story showing steamed dumplings sometimes this week, but I highly doubt him and Vanessa would appear in public together before the finale.
Vanessa posted a pic yesterday (either SC or IG story) of her phone showing today/Saturday's temperature, so I guess she's still in Montreal?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:06 pm

IMO, the only way they could have is if they snuck out of a SHV or did it unauthorized and they'd need/have to be in disguise.  IMO, they'd be stupid to go out without it because MF would have a conniption.  

Wasn't it Kaitlyn and Shawn who snuck out to a restuarant during a SHV?  Someone mentioned seeing her in a blonde wig on a weekend we knew she had a SHV based on her SM.  And then she later let it slip it was her or them one.  @Alanna, Linds or someone that followed/(s) her might remember the details better.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:14 pm

sdmom wrote:For those who are not familiar, Ding Tai Fung is a Chinese restaurant chain, famous for it's steamed dumplings. I remember Nick's Snapchat/IG story showing steamed dumplings sometimes this week, but I highly doubt him and Vanessa would appear in public together before the finale.
Vanessa posted a pic yesterday (either SC or IG story) of her phone showing today/Saturday's temperature, so I guess she's still in Montreal?

The commenter specifically gave the location as the Americana
http://www.discoverlosangeles.com/what-to-do/din-tai-fung-americana-brand

May or may not be a legit sighting. Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:18 pm

I definitely don't think they would go out in public together before the finale. I don't believe this person's claim at all.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:20 pm

I don't understand why they would go out in public this close to the end. I don't think they did is my thinking.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:29 pm

sdmom wrote:For those who are not familiar, Ding Tai Fung is a Chinese restaurant chain, famous for it's steamed dumplings. I remember Nick's Snapchat/IG story showing steamed dumplings sometimes this week, but I highly doubt him and Vanessa would appear in public together before the finale.

If I am correct she was holding up a sign that read - 17 degrees no idea also had her car washed that same day. I agree that they would not be shown together but she could of been there by Friday. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:32 pm

Could it be possible The sightings were 5 days ago? As I was surprised that N posted a photo of the twins at that time. My wild imagination is wondering if V was wearing a blonde wig? The the twins photo is a diversion as neither of the twins commented on meeting up with N.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey