SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 35 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:33 am

logomaniac wrote:Anyone remember the old days when you knew who the F1 was just by the FS they received?  I think V got the best one.

Yeah that tepee looks swanky!

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 35 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Julie81 Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:33 am

I love V so I feel I should say that first, but shouldn't she have thought really hard about this before coming on an American show? If she isn't willing to move or isn't really excited about leaving her family then why did she do this? I know for myself, I'd have a terribly hard time moving to a different state let alone a whole different country than my family so I can only imagine what she's experiencing just thinking about it.

I don't know if she's not willing to move so I shouldn't say that, but I can see that it's not something she's really wanting to do. I just don't understand why she would think doing this show was a good idea. Did she really think nick would be willing to move to Montreal?

And in Nick's defense, I don't think he was putting the country of Canada down by saying he was a proud American laugh out loud. Just don't think he wants to move from here. He's just awkward sometimes. Man, they are going out of their way to give these two a painfully awkward edit!

Last edited by Julie81 on Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:35 am

@Catdwoman50
rofl DC is a beautiful area, though! Cherry blossoms soon.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:37 am

Catdwoman50 wrote:
reason wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:
word

You both are welcome to come here my dears. You would love it. It is a melting pot, and something you would enjoy.

@reason, packing my bags and will be knocking on your door soon. Live in Montreal by any chance? Love the city.

No darling I live in Toronto.  Come when you are ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:40 am

Skates wrote:...
one statement caught me the most when he has stated that...he is hoping location is not something non-negotiable in the relationship (where he will be forced to stay in Canada), but he will do it for love...thus Nick hasn't really set it in stone that he is against moving to Canada...  Smiley Smiley

Good Post

That clip was so spliced and diced and it's why I don't take any of it at face value. Overall it sounded like to me that there are a lot more positives than negatives IMO.

Plus, this is always where there is doubt hit over the head with the F1/lead so I am just taking it as par for the course.

Will they. Won't they. Will they. Won't they....

TPTB have been hitting me over the head with this in the edit so much that I am not buying into it or taking "sides" since there are no sides IMO and no right or wrong, just whatever V and N decide what they want to do.

Who knows, Nick may be moving to Canada. Vanessa may be moving to USA. Maybe they will do a bit of both. It's exciting to wait and find out Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 35 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:43 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Just poking around instagram and noticed Nick followed Justin Trudeau aka current Prime Minister of Canada just 1 hour or so ago (according to IG). Just interesting :gotcha:

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 35 Giphy

http://giphy.com/gifs/blank-stare-dumbfounded-2WksCdjwEQU8g
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:44 am

Cila51290 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:Just poking around instagram and noticed Nick followed Justin Trudeau aka current Prime Minister of Canada just 1 hour or so ago (according to IG). Just interesting :gotcha:

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 35 Giphy

http://giphy.com/gifs/blank-stare-dumbfounded-2WksCdjwEQU8g

And the plot thickens.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:49 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@AllAboutLove IA why is it ok for him to stand up for his country and not her? She's telling him the same thing, her country is very important to her as well.

IOW don't be a crybaby and say you can't leave your country, it would be hard for me too. That's the type of woman IMO he needs laugh out loud There is no way that if he in fact proposed to her that he didn't think of all that. I give him, and them way more credit.

Now that's what I call fiesty. laugh out loud

I love your statement!! Smiley Smiley
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:50 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@MonicaJM2001 Whaaaaaaaaaaat!!???? laugh out loud #PrimeMinisterGate!!!!!

ETA: Did he always have 1m followers on IG??

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 35 Captur19

(I won't hold that against him Smiley )

Nick hit 1 million followers about 2 weeks ago or so. Another interesting follow I saw is Mark Ballas ---who happens to be my favorite Pro from DWTS. Now I may be incorrect but in going through Nick's follows in the past, I don't recall seeing Mark as one of them until just tonight. Mark isn't on this current season of DWTS based on yesterday GMA. It could be just a general follow and/or he could have been following Mark already and I just missed it but if he did follow him just tonight it does make me wonder about a possible surprise addition to DWTS? I am probably wrong regarding that but just food for thought. IG did say he followed 9 other people about an 1 hr ago besides Justin Trudeau and Jared it just won't let me see who those other 9 are! Redfacemad giggling

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:51 am

Ha! Nick giving us subtle hints again?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:52 am

OT.  I live in the LA area and the ABC local news today was showing pictures of a younger Justin Trudeau shirtless and said the photos had gone viral. Maybe Nick saw a kindred spirit...and Canada is looking better to him. laugh out loud
JK and JMO Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 35 2498057887
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:52 am

@MonicaJM2001 I was just going to say that as well. Your post sent me to his followers to capture PM Trudeau, I scrolled a bit and saw Mark. I though that was strange considering he's not even on the season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey