SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:06 am

I think Kiki has been my pleasant surprise this season. She is not at all like I expected
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:09 am

Kiera, Georgia and Rachael are being horrible
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:09 am

Aaaaand Keira drops the B word.....  Bogan!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:10 am

The more I see Faith the more I want her to be F1 The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 3806527698

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:11 am

Sundy wrote:I think Kiki has been my pleasant surprise this season. She is not at all like I expected
IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I thought she was going to be awful, but she's had not a great deal of air time, and has been mostly amusing and sweet when she has.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:18 am

Kiki gets a rose, but no kiss.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:26 am

The girls start winding Alex up about the white rose, she says that she wants Richie to approach her. He takes Keira for a chat, and she starts doing passive aggressive "you don't even think about me", urgh, she is vile.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:30 am

I can't decide if I want Alex or Kiera to go more.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:30 am

Wish we could see more chats at the CP, he takes Nikki away again, and we don't see it. I can't wait for the Keira sh*tshow to be over so maybe we can see some more from some other people. Alex loses it because he hasn't approached her.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:43 am

And Sasha is gone.
Rachael's date next ep, plus the arrival of the intruders. Also looks like the night Megan may leave

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:13 am

Sorry guys but I'm not really liking this season as much as I would have. The editing is ruining it for me. I want to see relationships blossom and I'm not really seeing that! Like since when did they not show chats at the CP's?! I actually am so disappointed! Expected much much much better this season
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:15 am

HodanG wrote:Sorry guys but I'm not really liking this season as much as I would have. The editing is ruining it for me. I want to see relationships blossom and I'm not really seeing that! Like since when did they not show chats at the CP's?! I actually am so disappointed! Expected much much much better this season

I agree. Atho we couldn't believe anything Jordon NZ said at least it showed him talking to them or at them laugh out loud You know it's bad when that season of the Bach beats the one you're trying to suffer through ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha