SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:04 am

Yes, I remember that too Fifty

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:33 am

IMO Richie would not bother with Olena if he was not invested, especially as he has Alex, Nikki, Rachael and Faith all very vocal and showing him that they want to pursue a relationship with him. As said previously do not think Richie is the kind of guy (even with pressure from producers) who would lead Olena on so she opens up/trusts him for him to send her home broken hearted. He is so animated when talking about/with her and IMO she was the one he had the greatest reaction to night 1. IMO Nikki got first date as he was most comfortable with her and similar interests/backgrounds, good candidate for a nervous lead. Do we know how many episodes there are before home visits?? As still maybe 3 screen shots of Olena and Richie not accounted for and the possible Bali shot. She was not in the photo spoilt by media in back of van (6girls)?? Alex is in next episode media promo and Im assuming that at least one of the intruders will get a SD..maybe Steph? Is there any way we can match possible screen shots with foxtel tv guide for coming episodes?

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:55 am

Loulou wrote:IMO Richie would not bother with Olena if he was not invested, especially as he has Alex, Nikki, Rachael and Faith all very vocal and showing him that they want to pursue a relationship with him.  As said previously do not think Richie is the kind of guy (even with pressure from producers) who would lead Olena on so she opens up/trusts him for him to send her home broken hearted.  He is so animated when talking about/with her and IMO she was the one he had the greatest reaction to night 1.  IMO Nikki got first date as he was most comfortable with her and similar interests/backgrounds, good candidate for a nervous lead.  Do we know how many episodes there are before home visits?? As still maybe 3 screen shots of Olena and Richie not accounted for and the possible Bali shot.  She was not in the photo spoilt by media in back of van (6girls)??  Alex is in next episode media promo and Im assuming that at least one of the intruders will get a SD..maybe Steph? Is there any way we can match possible screen shots with foxtel tv guide for coming episodes?

I think the following week after Steph's date on the jet ski and Alex's date in the ferrari and tub I'm assuming as they said it 'gets steamy'. The tag for Wednesday 28th in foxtel says Richie and his single date take the opportunity to tell each other how they are feeling. Thursday's episode says 'As it gets closer to finale, all the remaining Bachelorette's are hoping for one more single date, but only two will be so lucky this week.' Nikki's date in the old car could be in either one of these episodes.

Also if you happen to watch this episode again, I found this interesting body language wise. Take a look at Richie at CP when he is explaining to the girls why he let Keira go. He has Olena on the left of him and he is explaining and looking at the girls in front of him saying "I was looking to see if there was a potential future with Keira. I know exactly what I'm here for and what I'm looking for." As soon as he says "i couldn't find it with Keira", he looks straight at Olena. It was like a wow moment for me and one I found very interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:21 am

I'm really feeling now that Olena will be F1

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:35 am

Fifty wrote:
Loulou wrote:IMO Richie would not bother with Olena if he was not invested, especially as he has Alex, Nikki, Rachael and Faith all very vocal and showing him that they want to pursue a relationship with him.  As said previously do not think Richie is the kind of guy (even with pressure from producers) who would lead Olena on so she opens up/trusts him for him to send her home broken hearted.  He is so animated when talking about/with her and IMO she was the one he had the greatest reaction to night 1.  IMO Nikki got first date as he was most comfortable with her and similar interests/backgrounds, good candidate for a nervous lead.  Do we know how many episodes there are before home visits?? As still maybe 3 screen shots of Olena and Richie not accounted for and the possible Bali shot.  She was not in the photo spoilt by media in back of van (6girls)??  Alex is in next episode media promo and Im assuming that at least one of the intruders will get a SD..maybe Steph? Is there any way we can match possible screen shots with foxtel tv guide for coming episodes?

I think the following week after Steph's date on the jet ski and Alex's date in the ferrari and tub I'm assuming as they said it 'gets steamy'.  The tag for Wednesday 28th in foxtel says Richie and his single date take the opportunity to tell each other how they are feeling. Thursday's episode says 'As it gets closer to finale, all the remaining Bachelorette's are hoping for one more single date, but only two will be so lucky this week.'  Nikki's date in the old car could be in either one of these episodes.

Also if you happen to watch this episode again, I found this interesting body language wise. Take a look at Richie at CP when he is explaining to the girls why he let Keira go.  He has Olena on the left of him and he is explaining and looking at the girls in front of him saying "I was looking to see if there was a potential future with Keira. I know exactly what I'm here for and what I'm looking for."  As soon as he says "i couldn't find it with Keira", he looks straight at Olena.  It was like a wow moment for me and one I found very interesting.

Hi guys, just wondering what it meant for Ritchie to look at Olena when he said that? I am a bit slow so could not get it. Would appreciate if you can explain further. I hope nothing bad. I am an ardent fan of Olena.

I am worry about her as she has never been heartbroken before because she has guarded herself so well before. Now she will be hurt on National TV. I am not sure Ritchie is into her as you can tell by the look of his face when Olena asked if they are on the same page. I do not think his facial expression was positive. But maybe I am wrong. Thanks. Appreciate your response.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:42 am

Fifty, are you certain that is Alex in the bath tub as her hair does not match at all..wrong colour, and IMO her facial features are more on par with the woman under the bamboo shelter which has been identified as Olena?? Also question production airing a single mother in a bath on national tv??

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:09 am

Loulou wrote:Fifty, are you certain that is Alex in the bath tub as her hair does not match at all..wrong colour, and IMO her facial features are more on par with the woman under the bamboo shelter which has been identified as Olena??  Also question production airing a single mother in a bath on national tv??

I don't think Alex would mind as she has done some fairly raunchy photo shoots but I question if he would take Olena on another SD so soon. I think her 3rd date when she comes out of the bach pad dressed up maybe at the end of August.

I'm a little confused about something if someone can help with. When Rachel announced Olena as the SD and they were discussing that she was the first person going on another SD, Rachel said "that means you must come second or third at the end of this." Did they leave that in as foreboding that she is F2 or did they leave it in to show everyone that No she is actually F1. With this season being so heavily edited, I'm surprised that they left that in at all unless it means something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:23 am

Quane wrote:
Fifty wrote:

I think the following week after Steph's date on the jet ski and Alex's date in the ferrari and tub I'm assuming as they said it 'gets steamy'.  The tag for Wednesday 28th in foxtel says Richie and his single date take the opportunity to tell each other how they are feeling. Thursday's episode says 'As it gets closer to finale, all the remaining Bachelorette's are hoping for one more single date, but only two will be so lucky this week.'  Nikki's date in the old car could be in either one of these episodes.

Also if you happen to watch this episode again, I found this interesting body language wise. Take a look at Richie at CP when he is explaining to the girls why he let Keira go.  He has Olena on the left of him and he is explaining and looking at the girls in front of him saying "I was looking to see if there was a potential future with Keira. I know exactly what I'm here for and what I'm looking for."  As soon as he says "i couldn't find it with Keira", he looks straight at Olena.  It was like a wow moment for me and one I found very interesting.

Hi guys, just wondering what it meant for Ritchie to look at Olena when he said that? I am a bit slow so could not get it. Would appreciate if you can explain further. I hope nothing bad. I am an ardent fan of Olena.

I am worry about her as she has never been heartbroken before because she has guarded herself so well before. Now she will be hurt on National TV. I am not sure Ritchie is into her as you can tell by the look of his face when Olena asked if they are on the same page. I do not think his facial expression was positive. But maybe I am wrong. Thanks. Appreciate your response.

No it wasn't in a bad way its interesting body language wise he said "i couldn't find it with Keira" (meaning what he is looking for) then looked directly at Olena almost like he was reassuring her that he is here for a relationship. Yes I am also worried about her heart breaking she seems such a sweet girl and hoping everything has turned out ok for her one way or the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:40 am

Olena seems very grounded and mature for her age and seems to have some of the qualities that Ritchie is looking but the fact that she resembles his dream woman: Renae Ayris certainly would help her chances.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:35 am

Hanate wrote:Olena seems very grounded and mature for her age and seems to have some of the qualities that Ritchie is looking but the fact that she resembles his dream woman: Renae Ayris certainly would help her chances.

Who is Renae Ayris? Sorry for my ignorance.

Quane

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:44 am

Quane wrote:
Hanate wrote:Olena seems very grounded and mature for her age and seems to have some of the qualities that Ritchie is looking but the fact that she resembles his dream woman: Renae Ayris certainly would help her chances.

Google her name she was miss universe Australia ..she is gorgeous....im calling it olena f1 nikki f2 alex f3... nikki for bette 2017.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:02 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Quane wrote:

Google her name she was miss universe Australia ..she is gorgeous....im calling it olena f1 nikki f2 alex f3... nikki for bette 2017.

Thanks. I think Nikki has spilled the beans that she is the winner. It was all over the media. Would be interesting to know what made you think Olena is the one. Their personality is so far apart, so different. I think Ritchie reassuring Nikki last episode made me think it's Nikki in the end. But again I am not good in speculating, I was wrong with Heather but I was right with Sam Frost. It was so obvious that it was Sasha from the get go. I think this season with Ritchie is the same. I am thinking he has his heart broken like Sam Frost so that is why the obvious scene about him finding love. But I think if you are right, the love story with Olena will be more interesting and romantic. Just that they live too far away from each other. Their career are so different that make me think Ritchie will not choose Olena.jMO.

Last edited by Quane on Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo error)

Quane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha