SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 63 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:45 pm

Idlemess wrote:Watching Ep.8 and on Olena's date that was some kiss. Had to watch it a couple of times giggling and thought it was very natural and passionate.

Also, that's how it's done Alex, kiss the man not swallow him whole...
cantstopl

I have a theory about the photog that placed the $10,000 bet. Alex and Nikki are running at around $2.20 to win Olena on the other hand is running at $21.00 to win. The difference btw the three is $200,000 win. Considering he just needs to pap one of them jogging to get $25,000 making a neat $200,000 in one foul swoop would be nice....Just a theory

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:16 pm

Oy! That Kiera's date was such a set up to get rid of her. I'm sure they knew of her yoga and her strong personality and then perfect date to say ka-boom Kiera. Richie's ITM's said it all.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:48 pm

Oh snap! Why didn't Richie arm wrestle Kiera to show her who was the man. Wow, she was not impressed with that conversation and maybe saw the writing on the wall. I think she has been over it because Richie is so not her type.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:58 pm

So I powered through and I am all caught up! Richie is as adorable as ever. Megan was one of my favs to win so I was shocked when she took herself out. I was wondering if her leaving prompted Richie to take Nikki off to that couch and kiss her and assure her of his feelings for her, just a little nervous that she could leave? Caught up reading here and I guess I'm among the few that like Alex. I am with the majority on Keira I actually cheered during her break up. I like all the intruders except for Steph but I don't think Richie agrees with me. Love Faith I would watch a season of her. So I've been reading and we aren't sure who is final one?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:18 am

Good point casjacknick about Richie taking Nikki aside to reassure her so that she doesn't leave. IMO this show can be quite cruel with the lead almost always knowing from first meeting but then the show is what it is. I think Nikki would be devastated if she wasn't F1, especially after last ep reassurance from Richie. But of course you never know, it's all in the editing. I don't think Richie would want to lead anyone on in a manipultive way but the producers might though.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:19 am

Good point casjacknick about Richie taking Nikki aside to reassure her so that she doesn't leave. IMO this show can be quite cruel with the lead almost always knowing from first meeting but then the show is what it is.  I think Nikki would be devastated if she wasn't F1, especially after last ep reassurance from Richie.  But of course you never know, it's all in the editing.  I don't think Richie would want to lead anyone on in a manipultive way but the producers might though.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:19 am

sorry for double post !

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:There's always the possibility that there is a Bette edit as well as a F1 edit so will have to keep an eye out for that and who viewers respond to.

Imo, if Olena is not F1, I could see Olena as Bette, especially if she opens up and then has heartbreak and so could have a story arc of her finding her own F1 if she is still single next year. She seems very mature for her age, too. I can also see Faith and potentially Rachael as well.

If not someone new and if Nikki is F1, who would you everyone like as Bette?

Nikki or Olena would have good back story to be the next bachelorette...either one I'd be happy to watch!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:19 am

Faith for b'ette! Olena doesn't have enough spunk to carry the show although she'd have the guys lined up around the country to vie for her attention. Usually if the lead pursues a contestant, it's a sure think of his/her interest in that person. Is Richie really pursuing Olena or is he just intrigued? I think her story is she opens up and gets her heart broken. Maybe that would be reason enough for Ten to name her as the next b'ette. Hope not.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5416

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:36 am

Just rewatched Richie and Olena's SD and Richie saying something like "there's so much I don't know about her but that doesn't matter" - I think Sam W said something similar to/about Snezana.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:04 am

Norcalgal wrote:Faith for b'ette!  Olena doesn't have enough spunk to carry the show although she'd have the guys lined up around the country to vie for her attention.  Usually if the lead pursues a contestant, it's a sure think of his/her interest in that person. Is Richie really pursuing Olena or is he just intrigued? I think her story is she opens up and gets her heart broken. Maybe that would be reason enough for Ten to name her as the next b'ette. Hope not.

Same. I could watch her or Nikki as a Bachelorette. Faith has the same adorkable- ness about her that Richie does. As much as I'm not really enjoying Rachael's edit she could also make a good ette
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:59 am

Just Looking wrote:
Just rewatched Richie and Olena's SD and Richie saying something like "there's so much I don't know about her but that doesn't matter" - I think Sam W said something similar to/about Snezana.

He said something almost identical to that. What was also interesting he remembered what she had on when they met. Seeing her outfit wasn't flashy like the others, most guys wouldn't notice that it was even a jumpsuit. Sam W did the same thing on his first date with Snez and said how lovely she looked on their first date in his ITM that she was wearing a "white dress with a soft leather jacket". This may sound odd but thats when I knew he had picked Snez. I certainly cocked an eyebrow during Richie and Olena's date, it was very similar to the way Sam talked about Snez.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha